"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Does teasing really work?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
I wonder if teasing a girl and having a fun really drives them crazy, as of yesterday I actually kind of experianced to what was the fruits of teasing, at least I think so, here's what happened.
Yesterday I went to go pick up my Girlfriend from Summer school and proceded back to my house, we were watching some tv and it was pretty boring for me so every now and then I would just lightly kiss her neck really slowly to try something new I took my time this time, used less of my tongue(I heard apparently less is more), and lightly blew air and all, basically just trying new stuff.
I basically ended up teasing her, I have no idea if she found it boring or anything, moments later to my surprise she just jumped on me, it was the most heaviest makeout session i've had up to date, I still tried to tease her however. This is where it got really hot and heavy, she was all over me, I basically lost all control and I even tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me, it was all great though but i've never seen her like this before, we haven't done anything intimate for about a month now, and I got to wondering if it was either her pent up hormones and that she just wanted it, or if it was the teasing that got her the way she was, if it was the teasing I should starting doing it more often because that was the first time I tried doing it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
teasing can work wonders if you do it right.

try different things and see what one she likes best, all my girl friends loved a little tongue on the neck, doesnt mean yours will necessarily..... but it cant hurt to try right.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Teasing is cool if you have a vagina. Lose the games you queers :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Call her fat.
 

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
Age
72
Tell her she smells like a sack of rotting frog testicles.

But yeah, teasing is a very wonderful thing.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
When teasing rember HAVE FUN, HAVE FUN and ohh HAVE FUN. So if she turns out otbe some ***** atleast you had fun, and if she isn't she will probaly like it.
 

DaveGuitarPlaya

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Detroit
I like how everyone chit chats, and then some guy comes in and calls everyone queers, and everyone keeps chit chatting.

its like real highschool

but no one seems to have fragile egos.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top