Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does teasing really work?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if teasing a girl and having a fun really drives them crazy, as of yesterday I actually kind of experianced to what was the fruits of teasing, at least I think so, here's what happened.
Yesterday I went to go pick up my Girlfriend from Summer school and proceded back to my house, we were watching some tv and it was pretty boring for me so every now and then I would just lightly kiss her neck really slowly to try something new I took my time this time, used less of my tongue(I heard apparently less is more), and lightly blew air and all, basically just trying new stuff.
I basically ended up teasing her, I have no idea if she found it boring or anything, moments later to my surprise she just jumped on me, it was the most heaviest makeout session i've had up to date, I still tried to tease her however. This is where it got really hot and heavy, she was all over me, I basically lost all control and I even tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me, it was all great though but i've never seen her like this before, we haven't done anything intimate for about a month now, and I got to wondering if it was either her pent up hormones and that she just wanted it, or if it was the teasing that got her the way she was, if it was the teasing I should starting doing it more often because that was the first time I tried doing it.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
teasing can work wonders if you do it right.

try different things and see what one she likes best, all my girl friends loved a little tongue on the neck, doesnt mean yours will necessarily..... but it cant hurt to try right.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teasing is cool if you have a vagina. Lose the games you queers :)

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Call her fat.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she smells like a sack of rotting frog testicles.

But yeah, teasing is a very wonderful thing.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When teasing rember HAVE FUN, HAVE FUN and ohh HAVE FUN. So if she turns out otbe some ***** atleast you had fun, and if she isn't she will probaly like it.

DaveGuitarPlaya

Reaction score
I like how everyone chit chats, and then some guy comes in and calls everyone queers, and everyone keeps chit chatting.

its like real highschool

but no one seems to have fragile egos.