“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Does She Like You or Not: Reloaded

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Wow, I said that awhile ago. That was one of my first few posts.

Now I am a Master DJ.

Just ask her fvcking out, bajesus. All this "does she like me sh1t" is for pvssys.

Disagree with me? Fine, go be a bi!ch and wonder if Kally is showing signs of interest.

If I see a girl I make a move and assume she has interest in me. Why the hell not?
Because there are some of those people out there that can't just approach a random girl and deal with rejection, so they have to look to see if she gives buying signs.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Aight here's some thing i can think of
-seperates herself from friends to be with you
-catch her constantly looking in you direction/vicinity
-Stay around you but doesn't seem to be doing "anyhting"
-Pick up signals from her friends
-invades your personal space often
 

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by SnatchJP
Another one to keep an eye out for is if when sitting, they cross their legs towards you.
What about when they uncross their legs towards you? ;)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Zelemont
What about when they uncross their legs towards you? ;)
Grab her and get both your assess back to your house! :D
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by crazykid
Because there are some of those people out there that can't just approach a random girl and deal with rejection, so they have to look to see if she gives buying signs.
That can be beaten.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
That can be beaten.
Yeah, but for some people, you have to start small by looking for the signs and get your confidence up once you realize how many girls are checking you out.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by crazykid
Yeah, but for some people, you have to start small by looking for the signs and get your confidence up once you realize how many girls are checking you out.
I suppose. I found my method a lot more effective.

Keep getting rejected until you are absolutely numb.

It didn't take to long, and it was only for the better. I suggest anyone with a fear to do it, it's a lot more effective then building up confidence to go do the "big thing". Just make it a little thing.
 

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
Oh, and how much rejections did it actually take ??
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Sisko
Oh, and how much rejections did it actually take ??
It's not like I counted :rolleyes:

I'm not sure, 5-10 I'd imagine. By the fourth one I could go and do it to 7s easy, then by like the 7th time - 8s . Now It's anyone...

But uh, see what works for you. If you think getting rejected is so bad that you can't even get rejected by someone you'll never see again...uhhh....

Grow some balls :) Just do it.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Grow some balls :) Just do it.
Lol, that's the smartest thing I've ever seen you post. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Damn. too bad i didnt get on this earlier. Its not a BAD post wuwd, but Smooth was definitely right when he first said that it was pretty much useless.

Signs are for AFCs, faciliating the checking for signs is therefore not helping them on their path to becoming a DJ. Now i want you all to think about this one, Are you really a DJ?
 
Last edited:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
i agree with Smooth and Jester. If u are playing the 3sec rule, you dont have time for this.

even tho it can be helpful sometimes, i give u that.

Walk up and during the convo read her body language. that's what this should be about.

here
enjoy
 
Top