Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does She Like You or Not: Reloaded

Specter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personaly i just look for one or two of the signs n thats all i need, no need to over anilize the suation.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jinn:
Don't take it so personally, jesus. All I said was that I can't see this as a useful post, for that I got attacked and so I defended myself and because of this you freak out and think I'm satan. I dunno what I did to provoke you but if your animal emotions are this out of control then take that "master" title out of your name, you clearly have a long way to go before you deserve it.

i never said i was a Master DJ. that doesn't mean sh*t around here. when it says "Master DJ" it means you've made atleast 108 posts. all im saying is DONT SAY SH*T IF YOU CANT COME UP WITH ANYTHING BETTER.

so F*CK YOU.

+Bump+ to this well written post by WuWd

~1~
oOh Nasty

red6y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, WuWd.

I'll go ahead and add my two cents.

-If you can catch her looking at you, then looking away, or just trying to catch glances at you as she goes about her activities, she likes you.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oOh Nasty:
i never said i was a Master DJ. that doesn't mean sh*t around here. when it says "Master DJ" it means you've made atleast 108 posts. all im saying is DONT SAY SH*T IF YOU CANT COME UP WITH ANYTHING BETTER.

so F*CK YOU.

+Bump+ to this well written post by WuWd

~1~
oOh Nasty

10 days since anyone has said a thing and you still can't let this go? What an ego, but since you've brought it up I might as well follow through.

First off, I know what the master dj title is man, I just looked down on you for a brief moment because of your stubbornness and thought I'd do the same thing to you that you've been doing to me.

Second off, it's quite a bold proclamation of you to say that I can't come up with anything better. I can tell people that a girl likes them if she grabs his ass, so can anyone here. There are a few bits of useful info here and there but for the most part nothing has been said that you shouldn't already have known before you even came here or very shortly after you came here.

------------------
"Women are like the sunset. They're beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow."

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

10 days since anyone has said a thing and you still can't let this go? What an ego, but since you've brought it up I might as well follow through.

First off, I know what the master dj title is man, I just looked down on you for a brief moment because of your stubbornness and thought I'd do the same thing to you that you've been doing to me.

Second off, it's quite a bold proclamation of you to say that I can't come up with anything better. I can tell people that a girl likes them if she grabs his ass, so can anyone here. There are a few bits of useful info here and there but for the most part nothing has been said that you shouldn't already have known before you even came here or very shortly after you came here.

IM STUBBORN? ur a f*cking ignorant little bastard. so ur saying the information on this post is simple and obvious? then WHY THE F*CK DO WE STILL HAVE NEWBIES POSTING STUPID ASS QUESTIONS. UR A F*CKING NEWBIE FOR SAYING THAT, SO STFU.

~1~
oOh Nasty

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

not ego, pride and confidence, doofus

isnt that a bit childish?

Second off, it's quite a bold proclamation of you to say that I can't come up with anything better.

no its not, because you obviously havent.

I can tell people that a girl likes them if she grabs his ass, so can anyone here. There are a few bits of useful info here and there but for the most part nothing has been said that you shouldn't already have known before you even came here or very shortly after you came here.

quit assuming people know exactly what you know. some people don't have the gift of intelligence like you do,(and I do use the word intelligence loosely here because it implies you have at least some mental capacity.) People are not like you, moron. Some people dont know flirting from abuse. I was such a bad AFC i didn't know when people flirted with me. Now I totally dominate. Now I know, after 11 months and 3 weeks, that I kick ass.

Jinn, quit arguing, you are wrong. But you're stil cool.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just cuz WuWd is being easy on you, i will too.

Jinn...please get a life and stop arguing with the DJ Masters of this site =).

~1~
oOh Nasty

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post WUWD

maybe later you can add some more things, that are hidden...here are some i just thought of...

-she starts open conversations with you (how was your day? how was your weekend? ect..)

-she always says HEY to you in hallways/lunch

-she jokes with you/flirts/bothers you..

-she laughs at your jokes (even if they arent that funny)

maybe we can help adding more instead of acting like faggots and fighting over a "master" title lmao

btw ooh nasty is right in this one...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kudos on a good post whatsupwiddat.

Unfortunately, a lot of the signs you mention in your post, girls don't have the courage to follow through on. The girls that feel comfortable enough to grab your *ss or lick their lips, even wink or smile right at you, are a rare breed. So, allow me to add some less subtle signs that I think you're more likely to learn interest level from.

I think the most obvious sign is that SHE approaches YOU. If she'll come up to you whenever the oppertunity presents itself to start a conversation, chances are she's interested, assuming you're not already friends.

Another clue is if at any point when you're talking, she stutters or forgets what she was about to say. Whenever anyone forgets what they were about to say, it means they had already planned it out. If she stumbles over words or has a memory lapse, it means she was thinking about you.

And especially with any of the high school ladies, any type of kino on you from them is a sign. Of course, just because they don't rub your shoulders or hug you doesn't mean they aren't interested. I can't emphasize that enough. A HS lady can want you worse than my brother wants an xbox for Christmas and just won't have the confidence to initiate any type of contact.

Of course, the best way to always handle the "Does she like me?" question that drives you nuts is simply assume she does. Saves yourself from a lot of worrying and confusion.

Once again, good job WUWD--you had the balls to wear that to school! Only true Master DJs have that type of confidence. Great post!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jmm854:
Kudos on a good post whatsupwiddat.

Unfortunately, a lot of the signs you mention in your post, girls don't have the courage to follow through on. The girls that feel comfortable enough to grab your *ss or lick their lips, even wink or smile right at you, are a rare breed. So, allow me to add some less subtle signs that I think you're more likely to learn interest level from.

I think the most obvious sign is that SHE approaches YOU. If she'll come up to you whenever the oppertunity presents itself to start a conversation, chances are she's interested, assuming you're not already friends.

Another clue is if at any point when you're talking, she stutters or forgets what she was about to say. Whenever anyone forgets what they were about to say, it means they had already planned it out. If she stumbles over words or has a memory lapse, it means she was thinking about you.

And especially with any of the high school ladies, any type of kino on you from them is a sign. Of course, just because they don't rub your shoulders or hug you doesn't mean they aren't interested. I can't emphasize that enough. A HS lady can want you worse than my brother wants an xbox for Christmas and just won't have the confidence to initiate any type of contact.

Of course, the best way to always handle the "Does she like me?" question that drives you nuts is simply assume she does. Saves yourself from a lot of worrying and confusion.

Once again, good job WUWD--you had the balls to wear that to school! Only true Master DJs have that type of confidence. Great post!

Thank you Jared, but I don't plan on updating it, the point is for people to get the kudos for thinking of the tip themselves, and that is how the thread grows.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat:

not ego, pride and confidence, doofus

No, that would have been either doing something about it last week sometime or letting the fight die without insisting to show everyone that he's better than I am

isnt that a bit childish?

not at all, it's logic. I have a right to look down on him for spouting out unverifyable and out of the blue insults at me like that, and just because I said that I don't think this is a great post.

Second off, it's quite a bold proclamation of you to say that I can't come up with anything better.

no its not, because you obviously havent.

If I have a bit of advice that I really want to give to this site I'll do so. I have some advice that I could give here but I feel that it's more important to learn more and become better at the game myself cuz I don't want to mislead anyone. Even the best have done it, look at a couple of anti-dumps posts in the bible.

I can tell people that a girl likes them if she grabs his ass, so can anyone here. There are a few bits of useful info here and there but for the most part nothing has been said that you shouldn't already have known before you even came here or very shortly after you came here.

quit assuming people know exactly what you know. some people don't have the gift of intelligence like you do,(and I do use the word intelligence loosely here because it implies you have at least some mental capacity.) People are not like you, moron. Some people dont know flirting from abuse. I was such a bad AFC i didn't know when people flirted with me. Now I totally dominate. Now I know, after 11 months and 3 weeks, that I kick ass.

Before I came to this site I was also very naive and there are certain flirting maneuvers that I wouldn't be able to decipher before coming here, but even in my worst of AFC days, which at one point was probably at about the same level as you in your early days here, probably even lower. And yes, I do know that becuase I was here under a different name when you were a newbie. Anywayz, I was a big AFC when I first came here, but I still would have known most of the signals you posted about. Now I can agree with one thing, a newbie won't do anything about it even though he knows she wants him, this happened to me a lot in my early days.

Jinn, quit argueing

You said something about pride and confidence?

you are wrong

not until I'm proven so

But you're stil cool.

yes, I now lol

------------------
"Women are like the sunset. They're beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow."

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't cap on my posts. everyone posts their own little tidbits, and this is how this thing grows. There's no pride in arguing something that is incorrect, like the OJ Simpson case.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat:
Dude, don't cap on my posts. everyone posts their own little tidbits, and this is how this thing grows. There's no pride in arguing something that is incorrect, like the OJ Simpson case.
What it sounds like to me is that you think I'm a hater, well if that's the case then you my friend are the hater for insulting me after posting something semi-constructive. Be it true or not there was no reason to say what you did. I'm not trying to get defensive over that, I'm just trying to make it clear that what I said in my first post on this thread is true. You can say it's incorrect all you like, but that doesn't make it a fact.

------------------

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jinn, I'm not saying this at all with the intention of being an *sshole. It just needs to be said. STFU.

I'm not going to type all my personal successes here with girls to try to build my credibility, but I can tell you this for sure. If you're the least bit concerned with trying to save your name on some website's forum, you've got no life. What people think of you here is not the least bit important, and certainly not worth filling up space on Sebastian's post. Absolutely nothing wrong with voicing your opinion on a thread, but once you have, there's no need to defend yourself a handful of times. Getting respect in everyday life is what counts, not what people think of you here. Pride is for losers. In the future, don't worry about what's said of you and your ideas, whether you're right or wrong.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jmm854:
Jinn, I'm not saying this at all with the intention of being an *sshole. It just needs to be said. STFU.

I'm not going to type all my personal successes here with girls to try to build my credibility, but I can tell you this for sure. If you're the least bit concerned with trying to save your name on some website's forum, you've got no life. What people think of you here is not the least bit important, and certainly not worth filling up space on Sebastian's post. Absolutely nothing wrong with voicing your opinion on a thread, but once you have, there's no need to defend yourself a handful of times. Getting respect in everyday life is what counts, not what people think of you here. Pride is for losers. In the future, don't worry about what's said of you and your ideas, whether you're right or wrong.

Most of what you say is right, but you've got the wrong picture.

I defend what I say because I want to either prove the other person wrong or be proven wrong myself. It's got nothing to do with pride, which by the way is the farthest thing from something for losers. It's got to do with voicing my opinion until it's proven wrong. If even one person could have provided a valid verification that I made an error then I would have shut up. That isn't blind pride, that's called humility

------------------

Zac

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing i am learning from this post is some DJ's fight to much.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of what you say is right, but you've got the wrong picture.

I defend what I say because I want to either prove the other person wrong or be proven wrong myself. It's got nothing to do with pride, which by the way is the farthest thing from something for losers. It's got to do with voicing my opinion until it's proven wrong. If even one person could have provided a valid verification that I made an error then I would have shut up. That isn't blind pride, that's called humility

Arguing online is for losers. Cut it out. This will be my last response, because you have already proved you are an idiot for trying to prove an idiotic meaningless point. Seriously. Everyone is tired of this. Cut it out.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see now that I did step over the line but that's not to say that some of the others who have responded to this thread aren't just as guilty as I am

This will also be my last response here

------------------

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ass-grabbing When she does this to you, she finds your body desirable and wants to “see more” of it. Whatever she may think of your personality, your body is considered “hot” Use it to your advantage. AFC’s don’t get their asses grabbed."

........When I was an AFC I still got my ass grabbed. I can imagine that being the same with many other DJ's as well.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I said that awhile ago. That was one of my first few posts.

Now I am a Master DJ.

Just ask her fvcking out, bajesus. All this "does she like me sh1t" is for pvssys.

Disagree with me? Fine, go be a bi!ch and wonder if Kally is showing signs of interest.

If I see a girl I make a move and assume she has interest in me. Why the hell not?