Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does She Like You or Not: Reloaded

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does She Like You Or Not: Reloaded

The first one, sad to say, didn’t garner much support. Darnit. So with newfound experience I made this completely new version, to make helping you all easier. Enjoy.

~~~~~

The one question that always bothers you: Does she like you or not? It’s embedded in your mind, it’s always there. In the past, people have asked the girl’s friends, which never works, or kept trying to be near them to have them admit it. Its stupid. So instead of having you traipsing around all day, I have decided to answer your question of “Does she like you or not?”

When I did something to garner attention and be the man that all girls want, I got sure-fire signs of interest. This Halloween, I wore a box with gift wrap on it, and the front it read in large letters “god’s gift to women” I got smiles, long glances, some winked at me, others hugged me when I was in the box. Some people scoffed at me, predictably, but these people are stupid useless hypocrite trash, and their opinions mean nothing because they don’t have half the balls I did, to come to school like that putting my ego and pride on the line. People who would have never talked to me made conversation with me, smiled at me, winked, hugged, and even SUNG to me (which I ran away from lol) These people were attracted to my confidence. When women are attracted, they give signs to you indicating that they would like to get to know you better. Here’s a short guide to interpreting signs that women give off.

Smiling directly at you You have given some type of joy. This can be an expression of interest, or it can be simply be that you made her laugh. Either is good.

Winking winking is a definite sign of interest. I do it to gals I’m interested in, and girls occasionally do it to me too. The wink is subtle, and has a certain aura of mystery around it. That leaves it open to interpretation, and that is very good. It gets her thinking about you, and for her to like you, she must do that. You cannot convince her to like you. I suggest you use this as a flirting technique.

Ass-grabbing When she does this to you, she finds your body desirable and wants to “see more” of it. Whatever she may think of your personality, your body is considered “hot” Use it to your advantage. AFC’s don’t get their asses grabbed.

Hugging hugging is usually good. The girl does this when she wants to touch you without arousing attention (which would be smooching or touching your balls in public) I like hugging, it’s an excellent opportunity for kino. Beware: this is also done in the friend zone. Which ever one it is, that is for you to decide, not me.

Licking lips She is yelling silently “ COME HERE AND GET SOME YOU DON JUAN!” Respond to this by licking your lips back and then kissing her passionately, aggressively.

Punching playfully not used very much, but frequently a sign of interest, and is also done in the friend zone too. This is a good kino opportunity, so I advise you to take advantage of it. Hit back,(not too hard) have fun.

If you find there is anything I should add, please tell me so, and I’ll do it right way.
WuwD GTO

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000, HangTenHarrier

Burn Baby Burn
\/\/ \_/ \/\/ |_)

Specter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kool.. heres my 2 cents

- Ladys will be talking to there friends but there body (knees) are pointing towards your direction

- A girl is talkin about you if her and her friends look your way every few seconds. then talk more (thats the big one)

- She gets real shy when your sitting near/next to her and her friends or if shes not the shy type she'll try and get into your convo.

- When you walk by she looks at you like you would look at a girl (i mean like she scopes u out). Thats a big one 2.

THere u go, hope it helped

------------------
I am who i am becuase i can be no one else.

E-Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first one Specter said:

-Ladys will be talking to there friends but there body (knees) are pointing towards your direction

This one is huge. It applies when shes sitting or standing.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a DJ master...but.

Don't take this the wrong way or as law....but.

Trying to figure out if a girl is interested in you is a waste of time. You can't findout, why bother. All of this is a waste of time, just ask her out. There is nothing you can do.

------------------
- Smooth as Anything

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything:

Trying to figure out if a girl is interested in you is a waste of time. You can't findout, why bother. All of this is a waste of time, just ask her out. There is nothing you can do.

dumbass

DJKondor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mansfield woodhouse, nottinghamshire, england
lol....afc!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything:

1) it's interesting to see if a girl likes you or not. The Afc's are still wimps, and will only demonstrate their newfound skills with girls they are positive will say yes.

2) Picking one who you like and isn't completely opposed to you is essential for something that will last longer than a week.

3) Makes it easier for you.

There.

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000, HangTenHarrier

Burn Baby Burn
\/\/ \_/ \/\/ |_)

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, we don't need anyone to tell us that a chick licking her lips or grabbign our asses is a sign of interest wuwd

------------------
"Women are like the sunset. They're beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow."

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jinn:
lol, we don't need anyone to tell us that a chick licking her lips or grabbign our asses is a sign of interest wuwd

you do, moron

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E-Money:
The first one Specter said:

-Ladys will be talking to there friends but there body (knees) are pointing towards your direction

This one is huge. It applies when shes sitting or standing.

I'd just like to point out that that doesn't only apply to knees, but also the shoulders and the head. Another one to keep an eye out for is if when sitting, they cross their legs towards you.

Also keep in mind that if a girl is doing the revers of any of those (that is, pointing away from you) then you're screwin up on the job. See if you can't get her a bit more interested...

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks dude...
Dumb chicken **** guys....(i'm not being sarcastic here.I'm glad for the advice)

------------------
Smoke it all up jonny!

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SnatchJP:
I'd just like to point out that that doesn't only apply to knees, but also the shoulders and the head. Another one to keep an eye out for is if when sitting, they cross their legs towards you.

Also keep in mind that if a girl is doing the revers of any of those (that is, pointing away from you) then you're screwin up on the job. See if you can't get her a bit more interested...

Girls interest change as quickly as the direction of the wind. I know from personal experience. A girl will be giving me the body language, then suddenly give me none. But I just keep being myself and sure enough, shes giving me the body language once more.

I think De La Soul said that "Do not focus on her body language, focus on yours so its open and inviting" or something on those lines. My point is just think about yourself and let your DJ shine!

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat:
you do, moron

we don't, moron

------------------
"Women are like the sunset. They're beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow."

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

we don't, moron

I dare you to make something better. Don't criticize. Also, people found this helpful. There's always someone with something stupid to say, I guess this thread its you.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and your response to my first post on this thread was so profound
I merely said what I did to mock your response

From what I've seen people have just added to what you've said, it doesn't look like it has helped which is understandable, see, as stated before, we already know that a girl is interested in us if she grabs our ass or licks her lips at us, that's like telling us that we need to wipe our asses after we sh!t.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jinn (edited 11-09-2002).]

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat:

I dare you to make something better. Don't criticize. Also, people found this helpful. There's always someone with something stupid to say, I guess this thread its you.
I agree, shake them hataz off playa.

------------------
You are a bytch, dont fuk wit me

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and your response to my first post on this thread was so profound
I merely said what I did to mock your response

From what I've seen people have just added to what you've said, it doesn't look like it has helped which is understandable, see, as stated before, we already know that a girl is interested in us if she grabs our ass or licks her lips at us, that's like telling us that we need to wipe our asses after we sh!t.

regardless of how obvious sh*t is, its still good info so STFU AND LETS SEE IF U CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING HALF AS GOOD. U ASSED OUT P*SSY FAKE DJ.

WuWd - Good Job

~1~
oOh Nasty

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oOh Nasty:
regardless of how obvious sh*t is, its still good info so STFU AND LETS SEE IF U CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING HALF AS GOOD. U ASSED OUT P*SSY FAKE DJ.

WuWd - Good Job

~1~
oOh Nasty
Don't take it so personally, jesus. All I said was that I can't see this as a useful post, for that I got attacked and so I defended myself and because of this you freak out and think I'm satan. I dunno what I did to provoke you but if your animal emotions are this out of control then take that "master" title out of your name, you clearly have a long way to go before you deserve it.

------------------

DJKondor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mansfield woodhouse, nottinghamshire, england
hey man! dont diss a master DJ, a real one!

------------------
Oh So Swell!
Confident
Charasmatic
Classy
Collected
Ambitious

aim:kondor666
msn:Kondor666@hotmail.com