Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does sex too soon ever actually decrease in women the potential for a longer relationship?

Reaction score
In men it can make a girl look too easy to be taken seriously as longer-term potential

But what about in women, is there any chance it could make her see you only sexually? Or is her attraction going to be too high for that to matter, and you can have her stick around regardless?

Since a lot of girls have a kind of fantasy about the way things should be and should progress, can that mess up her image of what a relationship should look like, and you'll be stuck in the FWB zone?

Or also, if you're the first one to break her defenses of banging too soon, maybe it can reinforce that in her mind and make her become more of a slut than she used to be

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's sh1t. F*ck her as soon as you can. If she f*cks you she already made up her mind that your attractive. Let HER worry about LTR, you just have a good time.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • I don't look at women who give it up fast as less of a ltr option. I do look at women with riddiculous "waiting rules" as less of an ltr option.
Thats telling me from the beggining you like to play games. You'll come across women with a "3 month rule" for instance.
Even though I know she probably wont make me wait the whole 3 months, to me its insulting would you make Chris Brown wait 3 months? Would you make Chris Hemsworth wait 3 months? No.
So why the hell should I?

But to answer your question no. The only way it would is if the sex was bad. Otherwise, if you give her a good orgasm it will make her want an ltr more. Regardless of timeframe.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, It doesn't matter if you have sex with the girl "too soon" or a month from when you met her because if the guy and girl really like each other (Chemistry), They will want to be together no matter when they have sex. If they have a spark together, More likely than not, Sex will happen soon after they first meet and will want to continue seeing each other until it turns into BF/GF status.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don't think it's much of a problem. Many relationships start out as FWB or casual flings, whether people want to admit it or not. I'm not saying it's an "ideal" situation, but it's common.

The other benefit is that, sometimes, both parties can evaluate each other with a clear head after they've gotten their rocks off. After you've hooked up, the pressure and awkwardness is off for both parties, and you can see if you really like each others' company now.

Finally, in the fiercely competitively environment that we have today, there is some element of risk involved with moving too slowly and waiting too long for sex. While you are the patient guy waiting for her 3-month rule or whatever, she might have a drunk ONS with some random tattooed guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's much of a problem. Many relationships start out as FWB or casual flings, whether people want to admit it or not. I'm not saying it's an "ideal" situation, but it's common.

The other benefit is that, sometimes, both parties can evaluate each other with a clear head after they've gotten their rocks off. After you've hooked up, the pressure and awkwardness is off for both parties, and you can see if you really like each others' company now.

Finally, in the fiercely competitively environment that we have today, there is some element of risk involved with moving too slowly and waiting too long for sex. While you are the patient guy waiting for her 3-month rule or whatever, she might have a drunk ONS with some random tattooed guy.
I try to tell these dudes, this is how people fall "in love". These FWB's and flings that work their way up to it.