Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does "No Contact" really work?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Here is a legit response to this post. (I didn't read through it all initially).

Latinoman said:
I read the entire thread. That's how I reached the conclusion that you are the biggest (or one of the biggest) AFCs in this place.
This guy is a d!ck and is probably one of the worst posters on here, but he is right. You are a huge AFC man, and I hate to break it to you.

You have a horrible scarcity mentality, but that isn't even the biggest indicator of your AFCness. This entire thread offers the most proof to me and probably everyone else who has read through it. See, a guy who isn't an AFC would never flip out and post messages analyzing every little interaction and incident he has had with a girl. A DJ just doesn't care. That's often why I don't respond to long analytical threads like these, because I simply do not care and usually anyone who is analyzing a situation through five or six different pages of threads is an AFC and a huge one at that. No situation or interaction with a female deserves that much attention from a guy who is a self-respecting DJ. This whole situation between you and this girl should have been resolved the second she expressed her desire to no longer date you. At that point, you should have agreed and never talked to her again (screw the movies) or you should have LJBFed her if it was still possible. A guy who is not an AFC has too many other options to give a damn about one chic. What is so great about this girl you're freaking out over anyway? She sounds like a BPD. Like I said, you suffer from a scarcity mentality.

Victory Unlimited said:
1. Women who are INTO you, don't CONFUSE you. All the "covert" or "subtle" bullshyt that passes for SOME female behavior spills over into into total CLARITY when they really LIKE you. Why? Because they have NO desire to do anything that may cause them to lose you.
You need to take this advice to heart. This is some of the best advice I have seen given on here in a while.

Don't hang your head over this gaffe you've had with this girl. My advice to you is to go out with all of your guy friends, get hammered and watch a sporting event. That is what I do when I feel down-and-out. It is great for taking your mind off of things.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
^^^I don't know why I posted that. I had no idea this thread had been going on for five pages. ...
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
If you were only kind of dating her and she is distancing herself from you, you should maybe LJBF her before she does it to you.

I LJBFed a girl I was semi-dating once and it drove her nuts. Her IL rose from being nearly uninterested to wanting me real bad. She was kind of an AW who was spinning plates and dating multiple guys. I found out about the other dudes and said "fvck it".

I didn't mean for it to have the results it did.

Not bad. I may try this when she attempts to contact me.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:

Doh!

:kick:

....sigh.

Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Doh!

:kick:

....sigh.

Yeah I was wondering if you guys noticed that... stop being so damn serious.
Yes she dissed me bad but may as well have some fun with it. If I never hear from her again so what? I'm moving on and plan to have a new female soon. Then I can string this one like she did to me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I question their effectiveness, this may be a situation which merits an intervention.

Reaction score
I am never contacting her again why are you guys so damn serious? If she chooses to contact me I can have fun with it.. what's the problem?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Do not do that with her. In fact, forget that I even told you that. That is a bad excuse for you to do things that you shouldn't be doing.

That was an example of PWS (Posting Without Sleep). It's not a term that is in the DJ Dictionary, but it should be, and right underneath the definition should be the fifth page of this thread along with a picture of me smiling.

Reaction score
You know what, forget it. Forget her I am moving on. Let this thread die! Just the fact I am still posting about her means I can't move on completely and forget her so this thread must cease to exist.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
As much as I question their effectiveness, this may be a situation which merits an intervention.
We might have to trick him into thinking it's a documentary about addiction first. Otherwise, I don't think it's going to be work.

Remember, we have to make him feel like he has hit rock bottom.

:crackup:

Reaction score
Just let the thread die PLEASE. How can I get over her completely when I am reading and posting about her? Don't answer that. Thanks for all the advice in here it's time to stop though.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reopened by original posters request

Reaction score
I don't need any flames OK I am just having fun with her now to show you how crazy she is!! Check it out:

I asked for my stuff and she is trying to say everything is my fault and I owe HER an apology for kicking her door and cussing after she threw me out.

She won't tell me WHY she threw me out. It's because she saw pics of her EX and got mad at me!! I told her that and she IGNORED IT!

I was freezing to death and drunk so yeah I beat on her door a few times. Should I apologize for that?

She is NOT even acknowledging or telling me why she threw me out in the first place.

WTF??

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...you are behaving like a drama queen. IF you were a DJ and you had OPTIONS...you would not even be wasting your time with this chick. Having fun = drama queen.

Get your movies and stop 100% communication with her. Focus on somebody new. Unless...you are into the drama queen stuff.

Note: "Having fun" is a BUFFER.

Reaction score
I already admitted I have no other plates right now, I am working on that. I never said I was a DJ nor did I deny I was AFC. I am working on all these things.

Thanks anyway.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I already admitted I have no other plates right now, I am working on that. I never said I was a DJ nor did I deny I was AFC. I am working on all these things.

Thanks anyway.
A woman that acts without any provocation and throws you out the cold, knowing that you are impaired (drunk) without any regard for your safety is a dangerous woman. The type that next step could be to damage your reputation and potentially your career (sexual harrassment allegations are typically career ending that follows a person from job to job). It is NOT worthy.

Reaction score
You're right. She is trying to turn this all back on me I cant deal with her anymore. Close this thread again please. I need a break from this place. I can never contact her again.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
You're right. She is trying to turn this all back on me I cant deal with her anymore. Close this thread again please. I need a break from this place. I can never contact her again.
If they leave the thread open...some of the members in here could provide some level of support. Sometimes that's all you might need. Some tough love...and some support. Get your head straight.

Good luck man!