Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does my boss want to have sex with me?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this sexy scent that really turns me on when I am having sex. It smells sweet and just really is a pleasent smell. It's not a strong smell, just a noticeable, lovely scent. It must be pusvvy right? I never smell it any other time other when I am having sex.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The average American 15 year old female is a kock-sucking, butt licking, sperm swallowing hor!!!!! Dare I say what a 30 year old female is?????
As great as America is, I imagine its not for everyone. So why do you stay?

Reaction score
azanon said:
As great as America is, I imagine its not for everyone. So why do you stay?
I don't let hors dictate where I live! The "Ho" is got to go!!!!

I would never love or marry these hors!!!

CMD, buttlicking is becoming more common today - another perversion and deviation of The Natural Order Of Things!!!!

This was in Yahoo news today...hor bosses are on the rise...

http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/jobseeker/tools/ept/careerArticlesPost.html?post=64

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
i messed up today and choked. It felt awkward as hell about to game my boss. Its kinda obvious she is feeling me in some kind of way. Next time i must seal the deal. Im gonna be aggressive. I know longer fear her responding with charges at all.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
dont even say just for get about everything... and do what ever you want and be creative

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasir Jones said:
i messed up today and choked. It felt awkward as hell about to game my boss. Its kinda obvious she is feeling me in some kind of way. Next time i must seal the deal. Im gonna be aggressive. I know longer fear her responding with charges at all.
You go girl! I mean guy. Whatever... technicality.

Go get the boss. And should you fail, you risk your professional career at the firm. Possibly your future should she be displeased and file some kind of sexual harassment suit on your ass. I think its worth it though.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I would never love or marry these hors!!!
True that. I'm going to get myself a nice girl from a third or second world country. You know... places that are behind in time a little.

Like South America.

Until then, bring on the hors. I don't relly give a **** about them. They're like living RealDolls.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You go girl! I mean guy. Whatever... technicality.

Go get the boss. And should you fail, you risk your professional career at the firm. Possibly your future should she be displeased and file some kind of sexual harassment suit on your ass. I think its worth it though.
BIG BOOTIES are WORTH it!!!! :yes:

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
BIG BOOTIES are WORTH it!!!! :yes:
That's what I'm SAYING. Duh.

Everyone knows its worth it to risk you career for a piece of ass. Managerial ass to boot too.

Its not like you can get ass like that anywhere else. Or everywhere else for that matter.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
That's what I'm SAYING. Duh.

Everyone knows its worth it to risk you career for a piece of ass. Managerial ass to boot too.

Its not like you can get ass like that anywhere else. Or everywhere else for that matter.
Especially if that ass is a BIG ASS with thin waist. OOOOOOWEEEEEEE!!!!! Can't RESIST. :yes:

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so we were talking and she mentioned that she wouldnt mess with me because she has a rule of not messing with co workers. She brought it up, so i know she is attracted to me. I think the best thing is for me to over time break her down and make her forget about her little rule.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a fool. She let you know that she isn't going to mess around with someone from work. There is plenty of booty elsewhere. Hit the clubs, the bars, the bookstores, the gym, etc. Don't try to mack on your boss. She isn't down for that.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasir Jones said:
ok, so we were talking and she mentioned that she wouldnt mess with me because she has a rule of not messing with co workers. She brought it up, so i know she is attracted to me. I think the best thing is for me to over time break her down and make her forget about her little rule.
Bet she won't stick to her word. :)

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasir Jones said:
so u dont think she's gonna cry sexual harassment on me right?
That won't happen. She's your boss. It's always the boss that does the sexual harassment, male or female. If she was uncomfortable with what you were doing she could have simply fired you or had you transferred or something.