Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does my boss want to have sex with me?

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im new on this site, but i know u guys and ladies know alot.

So the other day this topic just comes up. I was out a week with the flu and was now back and doing my intern work. Its just me and her in the office. Im the intern directly under her. Im the only guy in the department.

She comes up to me and says how much do you weigh. 180?
me: no im about 210 (im 6'5)
her: oh ok i wasnt sure. some things we dont really notice. u know?
me: huh, what are u talkin about?
her: see, well I have a big butt, and i see guys all over checking it out.
me: umm, well i wouldnt do that.
her: i see when u stare at my butt in here. *she walks away smirking*

My female boss is about 5'11 slim with a killer ass. about 30.

Does she want sex or am i over reacting. If she does then it might go down in the office.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep hittin on her and see where it leads... she's basically saying that she knowns you want her and you should go after her.

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
foomee said:
Keep hittin on her and see where it leads... she's basically saying that she knowns you want her and you should go after her.
so u dont think she's gonna cry sexual harassment on me right?

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has PHATTY and she is your boss. You have fvck it!!!! Sorry man. Rules are rules. hahahahahahahaha.

Please follow this story up. Big booty girls are the BEST!!!!

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ i agree my man. But from what u read do u think she's down to fvck? I dont wanna mess things up on the internship.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she wants to fvck. She is definitely showing some interest there. I won't lie to you....this might mess up your internship...it all depends on how important this internship is to you. But me personally...I could never resist a hot girl with a PHATTY. :yes:

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
I think she wants to fvck. She is definitely showing some interest there. I won't lie to you....this might mess up your internship...it all depends on how important this internship is to you. But me personally...I could never resist a hot girl with a PHATTY. :yes:
i dont really see myself staying on after the internship is done, more of a resume builder. So i guess there's nothing to lose compared to gettin some boss punany.

Does anyone else have any useful info/advice??

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm...

first, she came out of no where
second, the question came out of no where,
third, her butt comment came out of no where

what person comes out of no where asking a question that isn't relevant to ANYTHING. then, out of no where brings up a topic about her butt without you even mentioning it first?

you decide.

don't jump to conclusions and show up in her office naked (metaphor). but DO take the bait... but take it little by little and test if she's messing with your head.

Reaction score
Nasir Jones said:
Im the intern directly under her. Im the only guy in the department.
She is on top od you and you are in her "department"? Sounds like you guys already had sex!:)

Take this hor down like the hor that she is and spank her like a bongo drum!!!

You are her underling - so this could be in your favor for a full time job and you have claims to sexual harrassment as a underling/intern.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt read anything into that. That's nothing at all. What else has she done? If thats all, it means absolutely nothing. Go for it if you want though.

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
woods said:
I wouldnt read anything into that. That's nothing at all. What else has she done? If thats all, it means absolutely nothing. Go for it if you want though.
man u just messed up the good momentum. what do u mean what else has she done? to me it seems like alot because im not expecting her to put out my d!ck on the spot.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I messed up your momentum? WTF does that mean? One flirty statement doesnt mean a god damned thing. Flirt back, see what she does, THEN ask our advice.

What you should have said after was: "I've seen you checkin out mine too every chance you get. Whats up?"
Or
"Yeah, its o.k., but I'll bet it doesnt feel as good as you think it looks" Then slapped and/or grabbed her ass.

She gave you an opportunity. Dont pass it up next time, if there is one.

Reaction score
woods said:
Nothing??? What??? How many bosses talk about how big their @ss is and then comment that all guys look at it????? She wanted him to say "Yeah, you can't miss it!" or something sexual as that! He played it right - now all he needs is a social function and the hor will let loose like a runaway tire on the highway!

woods said:
I Then slapped and/or grabbed her ass..
don't do this at work!!

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, dude, Ive NEVER, EVER heard a chick talk about how big their ass is. I hear that from every chick I know, practically every day. Its a flirt. Everybody does it, innocently or not. I flirt with every chick I know, whether Im interested or not, and chicks do it a hell of a lot more than guys.
Take it for what it is. Flirt back, and see how she responds. There's a 90% chance she just wanted some attention. She may have just been being a typical bytch, too, trying to fyck with your head.
It might mean that she thinks your cute. You dont know from just one little flirt. you need more to go on. Flirt back, and dont miss any more opportunities if she does.
Somehere today I heard this: "Just cuz I hate someone, doesnt mean I dont want them to like me." Take that as you will, dont be a chump. It may mean something, it may not.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Nasir Jones said:
Im new on this site, but i know u guys and ladies know alot.

So the other day this topic just comes up. I was out a week with the flu and was now back and doing my intern work. Its just me and her in the office. Im the intern directly under her. Im the only guy in the department.

She comes up to me and says how much do you weigh. 180?
me: no im about 210 (im 6'5)
her: oh ok i wasnt sure. some things we dont really notice. u know?
me: huh, what are u talkin about?
her: see, well I have a big butt, and i see guys all over checking it out.
me: umm, well i wouldnt do that.

My female boss is about 5'11 slim with a killer ass. about 30.

Does she want sex or am i over reacting. If she does then it might go down in the office.
A big butt :crackup: . I can't be alone in thinking a big butt is a genetic defect. If you are slim you shouldn't have any butt. The same goes for breasts. A slim girl shouldn't have large breasts.

I swear, the American male has watched one too many rap videos.

You should have told her that you don't view a woman of her age as anything other than a motherly figure. 30, 40, 50, 60...Uh, it doesn't matter. Women that age need to be home taking care of either their husbands and/or their children.

Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
A big butt :crackup: . I can't be alone in thinking a big butt is a genetic defect. If you are slim you shouldn't have any butt. The same goes for breasts. A slim girl shouldn't have large breasts.

I swear, the American male has watched one too many rap videos.

You should have told her that you don't view a woman of her age as anything other than a motherly figure. 30, 40, 50, 60...Uh, it doesn't matter. Women that age need to be home taking care of either their husbands and/or their children.
YOU are a genetic defect

i nice round big butt on a skinny girl is 1 of the most sexually attractive things about a female, what kind of homo are u??

Reaction score
All The Answers said:
YOU are a genetic defect

i nice round big butt on a skinny girl is 1 of the most sexually attractive things about a female, what kind of homo are u??
LMS raises his hand and seconds the motion as stated or implied!!!!!!

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take sparky seriously. All he has to say is bad things about American females. Maybe he has not had much success with American females, or females in general. We all should do sosuave a favor and put Sparky on ignore, because all of his posts are negative rhetoric against American guys, American females, or females in general. He is a troll. The ignore button is on our private message page.

Reaction score
ryannath said:
Don't take sparky seriously. All he has to say is bad things about American females. Maybe he has not had much success with American females, or females in general. We all should do sosuave a favor and put Sparky on ignore, because all of his posts are negative rhetoric against American guys, American females, or females in general. He is a troll. The ignore button is on our private message page.
The average American 15 year old female is a kock-sucking, butt licking, sperm swallowing hor!!!!! Dare I say what a 30 year old female is?????

Reaction score
I'd say keep throwing out SUBTLE come-ons, if she plays back turn up the heat. then finally call her out and ask her where she wants to take it. then **** the **** out of your boss. while you're doing it, keep in mind who you are ****ing, so split it up