Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it really get better for men with age?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like someone in his 40s, no offense
One can't tell based on a couple of photos how youthful he comes across in real life.
@savi0r's issue is his mindset, he's already defeated himself ... even theoretically he can't envision he's worthy of marrying a young, unspoiled woman, despite him having all the external things.
Moneywise, i have my own house, a nice car, a established business in IT.
If you focus a bit on your fundamentals and spend the money that you have, your chances will increase drastically
Doubling, tripling the externals without inner strength and belief in himself can only help in attracting more rapacious gold diggers.

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like someone in his 40s, no offense

Look at that Romanian guy, dinu maxer. He is 50 but looks way younger than you do. For example

If you focus a bit on your fundamentals and spend the money that you have, your chances will increase drastically

Basically in the case you do not find a way to look more youthful, you have to focus more on being a really good provider ( that is also not boring )

These travel groups are not a great way to get laid / find a relationship
I honestly can't believe i look 15 years older than the other guys, sorry :)) . Dinu maxer is a celebrity. He has the physicians and the expensive stuff to get him going. And he looks WAY YOUNGER? Really? :)) As a non drinker and non smoker, did i aged this badly? :))) And what do you mean by "These travel groups are not a great way to get laid / find a relationship"?

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
One can't tell based on a couple of photos how youthful he comes across in real life.
@savi0r's issue is his mindset, he's already defeated himself ... even theoretically he can't envision he's worthy of marrying a young, unspoiled woman, despite him having all the external things.

Doubling, tripling the externals without inner strength and belief in himself can only help in attracting more rapacious gold diggers.
My last relationship was with a really young girl and it was a great one. RIght now, one of my fwb is 20 years old and we get along great. I think i get along fine with young people. But maybe the age thing just hit me harder these last years and i think i can't afford a failed relationship at this age and i am willing to compromise. That can be true, also.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 20-30 i was fortunate enough to have traits that made me very desirable to females.. 6ft3...lean... good aesthetics... muscular, naturally tan.... great teeth.. among other guys my age I stood out. It was ridiculously easy to get laid... no girls cared about what car I drove...what my career was... they just wanted sex.

at 43 I am still in the same shape... slightly grayer....top tier of my profession... very well off.... i can still land most females but it is different. At this age girls are looking for a meal ticket or a solution to the lives they fcked up.

guys that say it gets better with age probably never experienced being sought after in their youth....they probably finally became desirable due to their mid life financial situation... and other men in their age groups physical decline.

when I was 20 and broke very attractive 20 year old females dating older dudes worth millions would drop everything to hook up in my 1988 Buick century....

in reality just live your best life at all ages... but realize if Jeff bezo’s starts dating a 20 year old dime... she will probably be fcking some young stud on the side...

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was 20 and broke very attractive 20 year old females dating older dudes worth millions would drop everything to hook up in my 1988 Buick century....
young girls date young guys based on potential. on average attractive young guys will become successful. if a guy was attractive but has no ambitions and is stupid, girls will not hook up with him as readily. you even said you became successful.

in reality just live your best life at all ages... but realize if Jeff bezo’s starts dating a 20 year old dime... she will probably be fcking some young stud on the side...
no... she will not risk losing him. also, loyalty is based in personality. if she a cheater, she's gonna cheat. if not, then most likely no. it's like saying guys only date attractive women. once they become ugly and old, most guys leave. this is not usually the case. that being said, gold diggers are very good at finding victims but they don't make up the majority of women.

I think there was a study of foreign brides. the divorce rate was either the same or the women did not divorce as much even though there was an age gap, etc...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe i look 15 years older than the other guys, sorry :)) . Dinu maxer is a celebrity. He has the physicians and the expensive stuff to get him going. And he looks WAY YOUNGER? Really? :)) As a non drinker and non smoker, did i aged this badly? :))) And what do you mean by "These travel groups are not a great way to get laid / find a relationship"?
I did not said that you age badly, I just said that your age can be seen

I am 34 soon and most girls think that I am mid 20s - early late 20s

Another good example is @mikedee, he is your age but he looks like someone who is like late 20s

And it is not about that you can not still find girls bellow 30, just that these option is not readily available if the age gap is very noticeable

Just as an example, if you look like you are 40 and you talk with a girl that is 20 or early 20, you look like her dad. Unless she does not have severe daddy issues, very difficult to take out from her head that you look like her father

Not impossible what you want, but you will need a lot of luck too to pull off what you want without putting the effort in the not so great characteristics that you have

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had an issue with age till the conversation in this thread. No one told me I look older than my age, and I went out with much younger girls and my social circle is 10 years younger that me. That's why I was baffled somehow. I guess it's a matter of subjectivity. And I said before I don't look for girls in the 20' or early 20's group age. Of course that at 37 myself there will be 15 years age gap difference . Of course it will be seen. The age gap I am going is 7-10 years max. That is realistic for me.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had an issue with age till the conversation in this thread. No one told me I look older than my age, and I went out with much younger girls and my social circle is 10 years younger that me. That's why I was baffled somehow. I guess it's a matter of subjectivity. And I said before I don't look for girls in the 20' or early 20's group age. Of course that at 37 myself there will be 15 years age gap difference . Of course it will be seen. The age gap I am going is 7-10 years max. That is realistic for me.
Best of luck!

Keep us posted on your progress

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If a man takes care of himself physically, nutritionally and is working on improving himself financially and other ways then absolutely.

If not he will become a fat ass with ever increasing health issues and you'll be scraping the bottom of the barrel at best with women.

Your choice. Choose wisely.

lubstur

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why it does not get better for men with age. Unless a man has a substantial amount of money, he will be relegated to pursuing women close to his own age in his 30s/40s/50s. After around ages 30-35, money becomes a bigger part of the SMV equation for men.
When you say substantial, are you talking about more than 6 figures? At that point, isn't it just attracting mostly gold diggers?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say substantial, are you talking about more than 6 figures? At that point, isn't it just attracting mostly gold diggers?
Far more than low six figures. We have a thread here about how men in the low six figures are getting crapped on.

Low six figures means nothing in expensive cities like New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle. It doesn't even mean anything in a less expensive city like Atlanta or Dallas.

Women have embraced being in the workforce since some point in the 1970s. Women who were born in the 1980s-1990s grew up after Second Wave Feminism and expected to be working and earning their own money. When women earn their own money, they aren't economically dependent upon men AND they start asking for more male money to be impressed. A man making $100,000 a year at age 35 isn't that impressive when a woman is making $80,000 a year at age 33.

It's not even gold diggers who expect men to make money. It's the women who got bachelor's degrees and have been climbing the corporate ladder, working in law, working in medicine, etc.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far more than low six figures. We have a thread here about how men in the low six figures are getting crapped on.
If you rely on money to be attractive, you will be fishing for gold diggers and thieves.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you rely on money to be attractive, you will be fishing for gold diggers and thieves.
Hi Amsterdam,
Well said....As my Old Mum would say"Never so battered the pot,that you cant find a lid for it,Some of these smug posts are just so disheartening to many young blokes...If you haven't got a Six Pack,if you aren't a six footer,if you haven't got a Flash Motor,if you don't earn $200 grand....I think these Guys are hiding behind these excuses to make up for the laziness of not living and developing their personalities!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't got a Six Pack,if you aren't a six footer,if you haven't got a Flash Motor,if you don't earn $200 grand....I think these Guys are hiding behind these excuses to make up for the laziness of not living and developing their personalities!
Looks/Money/Status has to compensate for a lack of charm and personality, yes.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't got a Six Pack,if you aren't a six footer,if you haven't got a Flash Motor,if you don't earn $200 grand....I think these Guys are hiding behind these excuses to make up for the laziness of not living and developing their personalities!
absolutely.... the only thing a man can do is do his best. My best friend growing up is 5ft5.... he was always bitter. In our 20’s when we would head out he would get angry because girls ignored him. I turned him onto this site. He spent years becoming a better man... working out, dressing better, became a fire fighter, went to toast masters, started traveling, took up wine making and brewing beer.... he essentially maxed himself out and made his life interesting. He ended up dating and marrying a decent 7...I think it is important for men to be realistic as well. If your already 6ft or above, muscular, well off and personable.... your max will be higher than my buddy.... if he sat there thinking he was failing because he wasn’t able to get laid by 9’s and 10’s he would have probably become black pill and gave up. Simply ask yourself... if I had a vagina...what would make me want to spend time with myself. If you can’t come up with some reasons ... get to work

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely.... the only thing a man can do is do his best. My best friend growing up is 5ft5.... he was always bitter. In our 20’s when we would head out he would get angry because girls ignored him. I turned him onto this site. He spent years becoming a better man... working out, dressing better, became a fire fighter, went to toast masters, started traveling, took up wine making and brewing beer.... he essentially maxed himself out and made his life interesting. He ended up dating and marrying a decent 7...I think it is important for men to be realistic as well. If your already 6ft or above, muscular, well off and personable.... your max will be higher than my buddy.... if he sat there thinking he was failing because he wasn’t able to get laid by 9’s and 10’s he would have probably become black pill and gave up. Simply ask yourself... if I had a vagina...what would make me want to spend time with myself. If you can’t come up with some reasons ... get to work
well said, I approve 100%.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.If you haven't got a Six Pack,if you aren't a six footer,if you haven't got a Flash Motor,if you don't earn $200 grand....
These are also the words of men who seek women who rank significantly higher in socioeconomic status and looks. I stuck to women who were similar to me in both.

Dr. Glover was correct when he said average men seeking gorgeous women are setting themselves up for being alone on Friday nights.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As my Old Mum would say"Never so battered the pot,that you cant find a lid for it,Some of these smug posts are just so disheartening to many young blokes...If you haven't got a Six Pack,if you aren't a six footer,if you haven't got a Flash Motor,if you don't earn $200 grand....I think these Guys are hiding behind these excuses to make up for the laziness of not living and developing their personalities!
Yep