Does it really get better for men with age?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your skin not improving at all.. Luckily the effects of Semen Retention are not one size fits all.. For me my skin has improved quite alot.. in-fact it's the first thing I noticed, was an improvement of my complexion and skin.
I don't have skin problems, so maybe I didn't notice.
Another benefit is that when on a streak, I feel less anxious socially and I have more energy.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd also say how young the woman is a huge factor. A guy that is 35-40 going for women that are 27-32 really isn't all that ridiculous to be honest, especially if he was in shape, did well for himself, etc. However, at 35-40 it would be ridiculous to expect to pull 18-22 lol, these women are barely out of high school and you should have nothing in common with them. Dating an "older guy" for women in this age range would also vary, for an 18-20 year old it would probably be a guy that is 21-22, for a girl that is 21-22 "older" is probably a guy that is like 24-27.
I'm 37 and I date a 19yo and a 21yo, we get along very well, we always have interesting discussions even if it's obvious that they don't have the general knowledge and experience that I have, but it keeps my connected with the new trends, it keep my young physically and mentally and they learn from my experience they love it. They also can't get enough of sekc with an older and more experienced man. They can fvck 3-4 in a row.

I can't say the same thing about older girl 27+
Discussion are usually way too serious and heavy, they don't have my experience and general knowledge and they dont't care, they are not interested in learning new things, they have more emotional bagage (usually bad) and they bring it up in the discussion all the time, they are tired all time and are not flexible, they're stuck with sets of retarded rules to apply to men. They are ready to argue all the time, not smooth sailing. Not ALL of them are like that but a LOT of them.
Plus they are less attractive and they push for children, they're moody when it comes to sekc, they give you less and less.

No thanks, I'll go with the young ones.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 37 myself, I'm looking to settle down. I am no longer interested in the 18-25 years old range. I have my life in order and I think I can get a 27-32 year old girl to marry and this ,I think, is realistic .
I think that your plan is highly likely to lead into an unhappy marriage and eventually a divorce.
Think about it, the typical single woman in your desired age range (27-32) has already had a few failed relationships and carries the baggage and mileage that comes with that. If she couldn't stay together with a guy for 1,2,3 years, why do you think she's going to go the distance (decades) with you? :rolleyes:

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that your plan is highly likely to lead into an unhappy marriage and eventually a divorce.
Think about it, the typical single woman in your desired age range (27-32) has already had a few failed relationships and carries the baggage and mileage that comes with that. If she couldn't stay together with a guy for 1,2,3 years, why do you think she's going to go the distance (decades) with you? :rolleyes:
I thought about it and i realize i have to compromise. it's just the way it is. Being realistic, i don't think that at my age, i can keep up with all the up's and down's of dating long term a young girl, max 24,25 years old. She is too distracted, has alot of options and the odds are against me. If i can get an average girl with few partners and good upbringing, i can and will settle with her. With her at 27,28, and me at 37,38, i still have a few years for having fun with her as a couple. After that, i want the kids. She at 30,31 and me at 40, 41 having kids is a really good plan for me, right now. Maybe i'm wrong, i don't have the experience other posters have. But i know myself and my circumstances and i thought about this for some time now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you are over 35, ask yourself this question: What do you; a 35+ year old man have to offer a mid 20's or younger girl.. that someone her own age cannot? True. If you have money, status etc... you do have some leverage, but for the status quo 35+ man, the odds dwindle with age.

Opportunities can still occur, but for the avg 35+ man, they will not be as frequent.
If a 35+ man is to attract and retain a 18-25 year old woman, it is typically going to be based upon money. Looks still matter for the 35+ man, but money is the major differentiator. An average/above average looking 18-25 year old can get a physically fit boyfriend close to her own age. If she's going to go 10+ years older, the guy is going to have to offer something she can't get with men close to her own age. Men in their 20s typically can't offer money whereas the 35+ man can offer money and money/status to the 18-25 year old woman.

This is why it does not get better for men with age. Unless a man has a substantial amount of money, he will be relegated to pursuing women close to his own age in his 30s/40s/50s. After around ages 30-35, money becomes a bigger part of the SMV equation for men.

Rollo's SMV chart by age that shows men peak around 36-40 isn't true for the majority of 36-40 year old men. There's a small segment of 36-40 year olds who can make Rollo's SMV chart by age a reality. The typical 36-40 year old man is a pussie beggar for mediocre to subpar women close to his own age. That doesn't sound like peak to me.

Since the typical guy is only able to get women near his own age, the real peak for men is 25-30. At 25-30, a man is older than some women but not too old for the best options in the marketplace.

I'd also say how young the woman is a huge factor. A guy that is 35-40 going for women that are 27-32 really isn't all that ridiculous to be honest, especially if he was in shape, did well for himself, etc. However, at 35-40 it would be ridiculous to expect to pull 18-22 lol, these women are barely out of high school and you should have nothing in common with them.
While it is easier for men to get a 5-9 year age gap than a 10+ year age gap, getting a 5-9 year age gap is an achievement that requires a man to be above average. The typical man will get an age gap of less than 5 years. A 30 year old man with a 27 year old woman is better than a 45 year old man with a 42 year old woman.

At 37 myself, I'm looking to settle down. I am no longer interested in the 18-25 years old range. I have my life in order and I think I can get a 27-32 year old girl to marry and this ,I think, is realistic .
Both of these posters are in Europe. @savi0r is in Eastern Europe.

In a Western nation like the United States, the most realistic option for the typical 37 year old man is a 33-37 year old woman. That's who he can attract and retain. That doesn't mean he should marry her, it means he can get a non-marital girlfriend from that age range.

At 37, getting a 27-32 year old woman is more realistic than an 18-25 year old woman. At 37, even 27-32 requires a man to be above average. 27-32 might be better for non-marital girlfriend and not putting a ring on it based upon what @pipeman84 describes. That would be true in the United States but might not be as true in Romania, a more traditionalist Eastern European nation.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One online article said a mens sexual desirability peaks at 50
Physically no! Muscular atrophy, grey hair, receding hairlines, hairiness, loosening skin, and health problems, are not sexy. I don’t give a sh-t what anyone says otherwise despite artificial means of mitigating these.

For some men, power, influence, social and psychological acuity, and wealth peak in their 50’s, which are sexually desirable to women. That goes for few men.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you are over 35, ask yourself this question: What do you; a 35+ year old man have to offer a mid 20's or younger girl.. that someone her own age cannot? True. If you have money, status etc... you do have some leverage, but for the status quo 35+ man, the odds dwindle with age.
Leadership and being a father figure ... both of these qualities are very rare in guys under 30. And women are hard wired to seek for them in a mate.
Rosie Huntingon Whitely basically said it in an interview when asked about getting together with Jason Statham (she was 23, he 43):
"His knowledge and strength are really inspiring and attractive, and that can come with a man who's had a bit of time," she said. When compared with Statham, the One Directioners are like children to the British beauty "The lads are like puppies - they're adorable!" she tells the mag.
Zan Perrion said it in his book, Alabaster Girl:
Here is the secret of the ages, the secret of men whom women eternally love: They are father figures and little boys—simultaneously! There you go. I’ve never heard anyone say that before, but I am convinced it is true. Leadership and vulnerability, a lightning combination that is utterly impossible for women to resist. A woman wants to be put in her place by a leader and, at the same time, she wants to take care of him immensely.

She wants him to stand guard at the mouth of the cave, fire-torch in hand, majestic and defiant against the elements in one moment, then crawl into her lap like a kitten the next. The leader side of them is never aggressive or controlling; it is firm and in command. And the boyish side of them is never mewling or pitiable; it is playful and beaming and in need of a bath
Coincidence or not, he got together with a 22yrs old girl when he was 48 and as far as I know they're still married 11yrs later.
This is why it does not get better for men with age. Unless a man has a substantial amount of money, he will be relegated to pursuing women close to his own age in his 30s/40s/50s. After around ages 30-35, money becomes a bigger part of the SMV equation for men.
But if a man has money and is a chump, he ends up like Michael Sartain, being in a relationship with a hoe who disrespects him on live TV. https://www.reddit.com/r/LengfOrGirf/comments/13bcnw6

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about it and i realize i have to compromise. it's just the way it is. Being realistic, i don't think that at my age, i can keep up with all the up's and down's of dating long term a young girl, max 24,25 years old. She is too distracted, has alot of options and the odds are against me. If i can get an average girl with few partners and good upbringing, i can and will settle with her. With her at 27,28, and me at 37,38, i still have a few years for having fun with her as a couple. After that, i want the kids. She at 30,31 and me at 40, 41 having kids is a really good plan for me, right now. Maybe i'm wrong, i don't have the experience other posters have. But i know myself and my circumstances and i thought about this for some time now.
Look man, no offense but if it is you in that picture … you look your age ( even older )

Unless you have something extra that could make you interesting, I do not think that girls under 30 are feasible. You might get lucky though, but at the same t time I think that it is very important to know where you stand in the crowd and either improve your shortcomings, either be realistic about what you want and can get

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if a man has money and is a chump, he ends up like Michael Sartain, being in a relationship with a hoe who disrespects him on live TV. https://www.reddit.com/r/LengfOrGirf/comments/13bcnw6
I have had mixed feelings about Michael Sartain. He does have muscles and that's good for him. He is 46 right now and has a 21 year old girlfriend who isn't overweight. Most men will be impressed by that. He also has 3 cats and single men who own cats are a bit odd. We would consider a woman who owned 3 cats to be a bad option and a 'cat lady'.

The stuff he says about male-female platonic relationships isn't that good. He does encourage being friends with hot women.

I think many of Sartain's sexual conquests have been as a result of picking up Dan Blizerian's scraps.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
At 58, I felt kind of creepy just french kissing a 23 year old.
You should feel proud, not creepy. The law says if she´s 18, she´s fair game.

Feeling "creepy" is just the effect of brainwashing by the "politically correct" narrative perpetuated mainly by older women that are bitter and jaded because they cant compete with younger women. They have to shame you into feeling creepy otherwise no one would date them.

Of course, these older women are not alone. They are supported by femin@zis, SJWs, Keyboard Warriors, White Knights, Captains Save-a-H0, Simps, Male feminists, etc so basically most of society is trying to shame you into dating "age appropiate" women; How dare you land some young, hot, childless p00zy!!! But tell them to f0ck off, you got her fair and square.

This all just my humble opinion. Its cool if you feel different.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physically no! Muscular atrophy, grey hair, receding hairlines, hairiness, loosening skin, and health problems, are not sexy. I don’t give a sh-t what anyone says otherwise despite artificial means of mitigating these.

For some men, power, influence, social and psychological acuity, and wealth peak in their 50’s, which are sexually desirable to women. That goes for few men.
I want to add that there seems to be a pervasive Revenge of the Silver Fox fantasy in male internet spaces.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this forum is the right plave to get yourself in check.

I think it's very dangerous for a man your age to have dreams like this. Why? Because you are dependent upon a woman( most fickle thing on this planet) .

You'd be better off by LEARNING about female nature, and thus always have a exit strategy at hand. By the former I specifically mean that after a " while" she WILL pull back and shatter your little dreams. She wont give a damn about your dreams or whatever you might've done for her in the past.

Just try to have FUN. Leverage whatever hard work you've put in to have as much FUN as possible. Forget about the legacy bs for now. Sorry, but if you wanted a legacy you should've done this like ten years ago.

Why do I say all this doom and gloom?Because remember: all of the dreams and goals you described gotta be HER IDEA . She must feel like she won the lottery by being with you. Not the other way around.

Men like you(middle aged bluepilled) will get their heart broken beyond repair. Learn game ,study female nature and go from there.

Lastly: you really wanna change daipers while some furiatka of a woman is screaming and crying all day long? And have a disobedient ungrateful teenager when you are 55? Because that's the reality about "the legacy " that men don't wanna talk about because of their honor and pride. We men rather pretend like everything is JUST FINE ( happy wife happy life !!!)

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should feel proud, not creepy. The law says if she´s 18, she´s fair game.

Feeling "creepy" is just the effect of brainwashing by the "politically correct" narrative perpetuated mainly by older women that are bitter and jaded because they cant compete with younger women. They have to shame you into feeling creepy otherwise no one would date them.

Of course, these older women are not alone. They are supported by femin@zis, SJWs, Keyboard Warriors, White Knights, Captains Save-a-H0, Simps, Male feminists, etc so basically most of society is trying to shame you into dating "age appropiate" women; How dare you land some young, hot, childless p00zy!!! But tell them to f0ck off, you got her fair and square.

This all just my humble opinion. Its cool if you feel different.

I always welcome varied views (how else do our minds evolve and grow, right?) . I realize that at 18 any woman is fair game (legally) and I'm not knocking any older man that scores with a legal age and above woman. I am also someone that bucks mainstream and hand-me-down type teachings. However, there was such a generation gap that (personally speaking) I was left uncomfortable. I wouldn't say that I was brainwashed into this thought process, but I can see how you or anyone else might think so.

I do admit though... that it was a cool to know that even at my old age, I can still attract the younger girls. No my thing, but still cool to know.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to add that there seems to be a pervasive Revenge of the Silver Fox fantasy in male internet spaces.
The George Clooney syndrome.

Again, MIGHT'VE been a thing before the 2000,s. I dont know. Nowadays most men look like 70 when they hit 50.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a world not constrained by society norms, who do young women find attractive? I would assume those that have power/influence/etc. Basically the top 5% of men who can tell the other 95% of men what to do. In past centuries, it would be the king, nobility, emperors, etc. If these men are not obtainable, then women will go to their 2nd, 3rd, choice, etc.

At the end of the day, evolution dictates who passes his/her genes to the next generation. If we just use logic, it does get better for men as they get older since they get more power. Trust me, in the past, nothing got a women more "in heat" then getting ravished by nobility. Ghenis Khan had so many offsprings. He didn't have to rape them, Most of the women willing went with him.

So the actual question, does it get better for men when they gain more power and influence? Of course... Does it get worse for men when the don't gain more power and influence, yes.

So on average older men are in a better place in dating ONLY if they can prove that they have power and influence. Being old and having no power and influence is very bad. It's basically signifying to the woman that even with all that time to build up influence and power, that man who is a "nothing man" is worse than a younger man. At least the younger man has potential. This older man has a track record... and that track record says he sucks. Obviously, there are exceptions...

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, no offense but if it is you in that picture … you look your age ( even older )

Unless you have something extra that could make you interesting, I do not think that girls under 30 are feasible. You might get lucky though, but at the same t time I think that it is very important to know where you stand in the crowd and either improve your shortcomings, either be realistic about what you want and can get
No offense taken. Maybe i need a reality check, that's why i'll post 2 other photos with me and you guys can say if my expectations are realistic or not. Just for info, in the group photo, the guys are 27-29. That is looks wise. Regarding other aspects, my social circle is mainly 27-30 years old , we go out alot, play alot of sports, organize trips, etc. So we have a very active lifestyle. Moneywise, i have my own house, a nice car, a established business in IT. I think i got my life in a good spot now. I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, etc. And i consider myself an educated man. I think i am a decent guy for my age. But like i said, maybe i am fooling myself and i need a reality check.

Attachments

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m in my 50’s. I’ve been all the way down to 18, in my late 40’s, I had a real connection with the gal, we’re still in touch, she’s in her mid 20’s now. She lives in another state but visits every couple years and ALWAYS looks me up.

I’ve also slept with my share of 20-something’s but most are on a different frequency than I am. I much prefer a woman 10-15 years my younger that is in gym bunny shape. I’ve dated athletes and figure competitors and a couple of models, so I definitely want/need a chick in great shape, for me their bodies are more important than their faces, as long as the face is at least a 6 and long hair.

Can it be done? Sure, but you need your fundamentals in place. And you need to be on your game 100% all the time. With a woman in my age group chances are their body counts are a fraction of the younger gal’s, they’re usually (at least the ones I choose) mentally healthier and actually not addicted to social media which is a big plus for me. A healthy attractive fit “older” woman is waaay sexier to me than a youngster.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense taken. Maybe i need a reality check, that's why i'll post 2 other photos with me and you guys can say if my expectations are realistic or not. Just for info, in the group photo, the guys are 27-29. That is looks wise. Regarding other aspects, my social circle is mainly 27-30 years old , we go out alot, play alot of sports, organize trips, etc. So we have a very active lifestyle. Moneywise, i have my own house, a nice car, a established business in IT. I think i got my life in a good spot now. I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, etc. And i consider myself an educated man. I think i am a decent guy for my age. But like i said, maybe i am fooling myself and i need a reality check.
You look like someone in his 40s, no offense

Look at that Romanian guy, dinu maxer. He is 50 but looks way younger than you do. For example

If you focus a bit on your fundamentals and spend the money that you have, your chances will increase drastically

Basically in the case you do not find a way to look more youthful, you have to focus more on being a really good provider ( that is also not boring )

These travel groups are not a great way to get laid / find a relationship