Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does income determine value of the man

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, It's what you think about yourself in your brain and game that determines a man's value. You have to remember there is a lot of beta men who make a very good living and a lot of Alpha men that are losers but have the mindset to get women. The income thing is just a product of you. Alpha is a mindset. It has nothing to do with money.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am starting to believe that being genuine to himself determines the worth of a man. Living up to other peoples expectations for your life is the quickest way to become unhappy. In the last two years I stoped trying to live up to the expectations for me set by my community. I spent 30 years living to please others. I was miserable. Depressed. Used women to anesthetise myself. I was on a career path I hated. I sucked at it and I dreaded it. I only did it because it was expected of me. I lived in a certain neighborhood because it was expected on me. If I didn't do it I would be shamed out of my culture. Shame is a mofo.

I couple years ago I decided to quit. I had to be true to myself. I had to start all over financially, career wise etc. I was ostracized from my family and my community. But I am finally starting to become truly at peace. I went back and picked up all the stuff I didn't do when I was younger ( better late than never right). I began training in a martial art. Hey BibleBelt you partially inspired me to start training after I found out you did MMA and posted videos. Thanks for that. I also got serious with the guitar. I always wanted to get good with that. I am looking to pick up another hobby now...maybe stand up idk.

It is not just a cliche guys! You become a lot happier as a person once you become genuine to yourself. Forget the money. I am poor now. But its okay because I have time to actually do my hobbies. I am not at work or school 24/7. The money will come. Hopefully lol.

Being true to yourself means knowing your strengths and weakness. Pursuing only things that you are passionate about whether they are lucrative or not. Pursuing your God given talents. When you are genuine to yourself, you can be poor and still be proud of the man you see in the mirror.

Last edited:

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am starting to believe that being genuine to himself determines the worth of a man. Living up to other peoples expectations for your life is the quickest way to become unhappy. In the last two years I stoped trying to live up to the expectations for me set by my community. I spent 30 years living to please others. I was miserable. Depressed. Used women to anesthetise myself. I was on a career path I hated. I sucked at it and I dreaded it. I only did it because it was expected of me. I lived in a certain neighborhood because it was expected on me. If I didn't do it I would be shamed out of my culture. Shame is a mofo.

I couple years ago I decided to quit. I had to be true to myself. I had to start all over financially, career wise etc. I was ostracized from my family and my community. But I am finally starting to become truly at peace. I went back and picked up all the stuff I didn't do when I was younger ( better late than never right). I began training in a martial art. Hey BibleBelt you partially inspired me to start training after I found out you did MMA and posted videos. Thanks for that. I also got serious with the guitar. I always wanted to get good with that. I am looking to pick up another hobby now...maybe stand up idk.

It is not just a cliche guys! You become a lot happier as a person once you become genuine to yourself. Forget the money. I am poor now. But its okay because I have time to actually do my hobbies. I am not at work or school 24/7. The money will come. Hopefully lol.

Being true to yourself means knowing your strengths and weakness. Pursuing only things that you are passionate about whether they are lucrative or not. Pursuing your God given talents. When you are genuine to yourself, you can be poor and still be proud of the man you see in the mirror.

Dude that is the key in your first sentence and I know what you are talking about living for others and being unhappy. Living for others is fine that's if you want to be a slave. You have to live for yourself and don't go along with the crowd. For me, that was 33 years of my life and when I took the red pill and went through the anger phase I had a lot of anger and resentment to a lot of people including my family. To be fair, family "think" they are helping you for your own best interest but in reality, if you do what your family wants you to do, you'll be unhappy and you'll be a slave. The reason they try and stop you for living a red pill life or going MGTOW is that they believe you are attacking their belief system. It goes against their ideals and they have to convince themselves they are right and you are wrong. This is why when you talk about different political opinions or religion or relationships these people get so angry and lash out. Look at all the crazy liberals in the news today a good example there. Dare say Trump is doing a good job and watch out. I have said this and being a man of color it shocks people but if I also add President Obama's presidency was a failure. I'm called an uncle tom, I'm ashamed of my race and so forth. The thing people forget is it not color or gender what determines a good president. It's what they do not what they are.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at all the crazy liberals in the news today a good example there. Dare say Trump is doing a good job and watch out. I have said this and being a man of color it shocks people but if I also add President Obama's presidency was a failure. I'm called an uncle tom, I'm ashamed of my race and so forth. The thing people forget is it not color or gender what determines a good president. It's what they do not what they are.
Hey man my family reacts the exact same way. I can totally relate bro. As a black guy you are expected to think a certain way. You are expected to believe that Obama is a demi god. Trump is the devil. When you try to explain to them an alternative view that is slightly more balanced their cognitive dissonance kicks in and they totally become threatened. Its fascinating how brainwashed they are right?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^"To thine own self be true."