flowtheory
Master Don Juan
And that would be not giving a fvck, or telling her if she hangs out 1on1 again and she’ll be kicking rocks?The good news is 99% of guys out there are cucks
So all you have to do is act like a man and you'll be fine
Or?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
And that would be not giving a fvck, or telling her if she hangs out 1on1 again and she’ll be kicking rocks?The good news is 99% of guys out there are cucks
So all you have to do is act like a man and you'll be fine
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
or.....just disappear and ghost her.And that would be not giving a fvck, or telling her if she hangs out 1on1 again and she’ll be kicking rocks?
Or?
If that’s what you want. But I thought you liked her. And I’m taking what he said as one is in a relationship with the womanor.....just disappear and ghost her.
I was dating her exclusively.I don’t get it: if she’s one plate of a few you are dating it’s not exclusive anyway. How is it cheating if the relationship isn’t exclusive?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I did like her until I found out she liked someone else.If that’s what you want. But I thought you liked her. And I’m taking what he said as one is in a relationship with the woman
My bad. You said you had other chicks in your rotation and I understood that to mean that they are actually seeing you. I admit the concept of plates and rotations seems to have many definitions on this site.I was dating her exclusively.
Personally I would slvtshame this one. Never see it mentioned on the forum but it works if handled correctly. You are NOT butthurt, you are just a guy with principles and she broke them. Call her what she is and then walk. It's effective.And that would be not giving a fvck, or telling her if she hangs out 1on1 again and she’ll be kicking rocks?
Or?
I think the orbiters need to be kept to a bare minimum at worst. Look, you can say they have orbiters but I don't think hanging out with the opposite sex one-on-one is acceptable. Surely guys can find women that aren't go to do that much at a bare minimum. If not, what's the point. Hanging out one-on-one will eventually lead to something, bottom line.Maybe always have orbiters but thats no excuse for disrespect. Respect is the hinge pin here. Lose it and it is steady decline from that point
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Here is where you went went wrong.she was acting distant ... didnt initiate texts...
These are absolute deal breakers and the collapse of your shared romantic energy. Everything that followed is simply post-breakup rapport.mikey2012 said:sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold
She disrespected you. She challenged your manhood. She told you definitively you are out. The relationship was over right then and there. Once a woman openly defies you, it's finished. You cannot see her again. It's not like generations past where you could discipline her and keep her.Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.
Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.
Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.
Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.
Anyway im prepared to pull the rip cord and now have ghosted her...
This is 100% completely false. I've been picked up by plenty of women at 1 AM, 1:30 AM, we figure out logistics, sex that night/morning. Later, I find out they have a "boyfriend" they never bothered to mention.No but this is what happens when a woman "prepares" to cheat
They fall for a guy SLOWLY over time
She's not going to svck a guys **** she just met
Instead she's gonna distance her emotions from you and re-direct them towards another
The good news is 99% of guys out there are cucks
So all you have to do is act like a man and you'll be fine
Easy h0es exist, shock horror. Most women aren't like thatThis is 100% completely false. I've been picked up by plenty of women at 1 AM, 1:30 AM, we figure out logistics, sex that night/morning. Later, I find out they have a "boyfriend" they never bothered to mention.
The blue pill is very comforting, I get that.Easy h0es exist, shock horror. Most women aren't like that
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Bro . I did pull back . She never replied to a text I sent her . I felt something was off but I never double texted asking her why she didn’t reply . I just cut off contact . After a week she text me , asking how I was doing .Here is where you went went wrong.
If she backs up, you back up. If she doesn't initiate texts, you don't initiate texts. This is how you keep the romantic energy undisturbed (assuming it doesn't end there).
Think of her investments (of initiating) as reinforcements of her attraction to you. If you invest, and she doesn't, it is no longer a romantic interaction. It changes to something else entirely.
These are absolute deal breakers and the collapse of your shared romantic energy. Everything that followed is simply post-breakup rapport.
This is self evident. Even if no cheating, but you will never know if that’s the truth. The second she gets critical. Arguing and telling you to shut up?Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.
Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.
Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.
Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.
Anyway im prepared to pull the rip cord and now have ghosted her...
I’ve penetrated life to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. Still can’t get divorced women to call me back.When you penetrate life with all of your passion, women will show up and will want to be fvcked by that same energy.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.