Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Emotional cheating count ?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good news is 99% of guys out there are cucks

So all you have to do is act like a man and you'll be fine
And that would be not giving a fvck, or telling her if she hangs out 1on1 again and she’ll be kicking rocks?
Or?

A

AJ84

I don’t get it: if she’s one plate of a few you are dating it’s not exclusive anyway. How is it cheating if the relationship isn’t exclusive?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get it: if she’s one plate of a few you are dating it’s not exclusive anyway. How is it cheating if the relationship isn’t exclusive?
I was dating her exclusively.

A

AJ84

I was dating her exclusively.
My bad. You said you had other chicks in your rotation and I understood that to mean that they are actually seeing you. I admit the concept of plates and rotations seems to have many definitions on this site.
So in that light no it’s not cool that she is hanging out with another man like that. It’s disrespectful. Would she be ok with you hanging out with another woman in the same way? Probably not. Don’t put up with it.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that would be not giving a fvck, or telling her if she hangs out 1on1 again and she’ll be kicking rocks?
Or?
Personally I would slvtshame this one. Never see it mentioned on the forum but it works if handled correctly. You are NOT butthurt, you are just a guy with principles and she broke them. Call her what she is and then walk. It's effective.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe always have orbiters but thats no excuse for disrespect. Respect is the hinge pin here. Lose it and it is steady decline from that point
I think the orbiters need to be kept to a bare minimum at worst. Look, you can say they have orbiters but I don't think hanging out with the opposite sex one-on-one is acceptable. Surely guys can find women that aren't go to do that much at a bare minimum. If not, what's the point. Hanging out one-on-one will eventually lead to something, bottom line.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An easy way to know if you're right or wrong is by putting her in your shoes and then picturing how she would react if you were smoking weed with another girl who you "liked". I get my answer that way 9/10.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she was acting distant ... didnt initiate texts...
Here is where you went went wrong.

If she backs up, you back up. If she doesn't initiate texts, you don't initiate texts. This is how you keep the romantic energy undisturbed (assuming it doesn't end there).

Think of her investments (of initiating) as reinforcements of her attraction to you. If you invest, and she doesn't, it is no longer a romantic interaction. It changes to something else entirely.

mikey2012 said:
sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold
These are absolute deal breakers and the collapse of your shared romantic energy. Everything that followed is simply post-breakup rapport.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.

Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.

Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.

Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.

Anyway im prepared to pull the rip cord and now have ghosted her...
She disrespected you. She challenged your manhood. She told you definitively you are out. The relationship was over right then and there. Once a woman openly defies you, it's finished. You cannot see her again. It's not like generations past where you could discipline her and keep her.

What you do now is walk away. No anger. Just realize you are now a free agent. Step your game up and use this as an opportunity to find hotter women.

No but this is what happens when a woman "prepares" to cheat

They fall for a guy SLOWLY over time

She's not going to svck a guys **** she just met

Instead she's gonna distance her emotions from you and re-direct them towards another

The good news is 99% of guys out there are cucks

So all you have to do is act like a man and you'll be fine
This is 100% completely false. I've been picked up by plenty of women at 1 AM, 1:30 AM, we figure out logistics, sex that night/morning. Later, I find out they have a "boyfriend" they never bothered to mention.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is 100% completely false. I've been picked up by plenty of women at 1 AM, 1:30 AM, we figure out logistics, sex that night/morning. Later, I find out they have a "boyfriend" they never bothered to mention.
Easy h0es exist, shock horror. Most women aren't like that

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is where you went went wrong.

If she backs up, you back up. If she doesn't initiate texts, you don't initiate texts. This is how you keep the romantic energy undisturbed (assuming it doesn't end there).

Think of her investments (of initiating) as reinforcements of her attraction to you. If you invest, and she doesn't, it is no longer a romantic interaction. It changes to something else entirely.

These are absolute deal breakers and the collapse of your shared romantic energy. Everything that followed is simply post-breakup rapport.
Bro . I did pull back . She never replied to a text I sent her . I felt something was off but I never double texted asking her why she didn’t reply . I just cut off contact . After a week she text me , asking how I was doing .

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway maybe I made some beta moves subconsciously which led her to stray . I let my guard down and may game was soft.
I know typically your are not supposed to but I did slvt shame her and it felt good. Before I knew about the other guy I was worried about losing her but for some reason when I found out , I don’t anymore.

I can’t go back to her, especially now she knows I know she was hanging out and had a “thing “ for some other guy .

The only course of action is to walk away. Whether she cheated or not doesn’t matter. She disrespected me and if I hang around it’s only going to get worse .

I’m just annoyed at myself for being lazy and getting into this situation . Also my beta days came flashing back as I worried about losing her. I didn’t show it but I felt it inside .

During the time she didn’t text me back I was constantly thinking about her which I didn’t do I’m the past because I was sure she was always “into “ me. My gut told me 9/10 a change in behavior means another guy in the picture .

However I did resist the urge to blow up at her asking why she’s being so cold.

There was an excellent article on Chateau Heartiste called “ How to revive a flagging relationship ?”
Basically cut off contact , which I did . I must have read that thing a hundred times .

Well now I know the truth I feel a weight off Mr shoulders .

Time to game other chicks .

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.

Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.

Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.

Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.

Anyway im prepared to pull the rip cord and now have ghosted her...
This is self evident. Even if no cheating, but you will never know if that’s the truth. The second she gets critical. Arguing and telling you to shut up?

She is looking for a justification for what she is about to do or has already done. She will forgive her new dik almost anything. The boyfriend or husband she will forgive nothing.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t break frame . The most I did was ask her to get some days off during Easter so we could go away . She text me when she got a few days off and then I text her back saying let’s go “xxx”. After that she never replied.
I didn’t follow up . She never responded until 9 days later asking how I am. I acted cool and said I was busy and never mentioned anything about her not replying back.

We exchanged some texts after but the tone was significantly different from before. Colder and distant. Even when I came back from my trip and planned to see her there was no enthusiasm in her responses.

When I finally met her things were ok . We fvcked and she was back to her old self saying she missed me and shyt. However there were subtle signs of contempt when she spoke to me . I brushed it off. Before I would ask her to do something and she would do it . Now she was defying my orders. So my gut told me something wasn’t right.

We had a fight on the last day when i told her to put something in a safe place but she didn’t and eventually lost it. I told her I told you so and she told me to shut up. Afterwards we made up and fvcked .

I think the problem is that she’s taking me for granted now and not seeing me as a challenge . Maybe she saw me as too available . Whatever ..

I’ve now ghosted her.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
When you penetrate life with all of your passion, women will show up and will want to be fvcked by that same energy.
I’ve penetrated life to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. Still can’t get divorced women to call me back.

Maybe do something else before they show up and want be f*cked?