Does Emotional cheating count ?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont allow them to "decide" what to do. I lead them to do what I want them to do. Im just stating a fact that women will always have beta orbiters.
Women will always attract orbiters, but that doesn't mean she has a free pass to disrespect the relationship by hanging out with them.

Women with male friends is the equivalent of men with stripper "friends". Either of you could easily hookup under those circumstances.

If she insists on hanging those male friends, then you get to have stripper friends, her tune will change.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always attract orbiters, but that doesn't mean she has a free pass to disrespect the relationship by hanging out with them.

Women with male friends is the equivalent of men with stripper "friends". Either of you could easily hookup under those circumstances.

If she insists on hanging those male friends, then you get to have stripper friends, her tune will change.
I have stripper friends.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never want to be in that situation when a chick looks at you with contempt, likes she knows you NEED her.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good news is 99% of guys out there are cucks

So all you have to do is act like a man and you'll be fine
And that would be not giving a fvck, or telling her if she hangs out 1on1 again and she’ll be kicking rocks?
Or?

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get it: if she’s one plate of a few you are dating it’s not exclusive anyway. How is it cheating if the relationship isn’t exclusive?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get it: if she’s one plate of a few you are dating it’s not exclusive anyway. How is it cheating if the relationship isn’t exclusive?
I was dating her exclusively.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating her exclusively.
My bad. You said you had other chicks in your rotation and I understood that to mean that they are actually seeing you. I admit the concept of plates and rotations seems to have many definitions on this site.
So in that light no it’s not cool that she is hanging out with another man like that. It’s disrespectful. Would she be ok with you hanging out with another woman in the same way? Probably not. Don’t put up with it.

Medina

Don Juan
Reaction score
And that would be not giving a fvck, or telling her if she hangs out 1on1 again and she’ll be kicking rocks?
Or?
Personally I would slvtshame this one. Never see it mentioned on the forum but it works if handled correctly. You are NOT butthurt, you are just a guy with principles and she broke them. Call her what she is and then walk. It's effective.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe always have orbiters but thats no excuse for disrespect. Respect is the hinge pin here. Lose it and it is steady decline from that point
I think the orbiters need to be kept to a bare minimum at worst. Look, you can say they have orbiters but I don't think hanging out with the opposite sex one-on-one is acceptable. Surely guys can find women that aren't go to do that much at a bare minimum. If not, what's the point. Hanging out one-on-one will eventually lead to something, bottom line.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An easy way to know if you're right or wrong is by putting her in your shoes and then picturing how she would react if you were smoking weed with another girl who you "liked". I get my answer that way 9/10.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.

Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.

Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.

Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.

Anyway im prepared to pull the rip cord and now have ghosted her...
It's getting fvcking old isn't it? Can't they have a sh1t mood once in a while without it being directly tied to svcking other guys off? Lol

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she was acting distant ... didnt initiate texts...
Here is where you went went wrong.

If she backs up, you back up. If she doesn't initiate texts, you don't initiate texts. This is how you keep the romantic energy undisturbed (assuming it doesn't end there).

Think of her investments (of initiating) as reinforcements of her attraction to you. If you invest, and she doesn't, it is no longer a romantic interaction. It changes to something else entirely.

mikey2012 said:
sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold
These are absolute deal breakers and the collapse of your shared romantic energy. Everything that followed is simply post-breakup rapport.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.

Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.

Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.

Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.

Anyway im prepared to pull the rip cord and now have ghosted her...
She disrespected you. She challenged your manhood. She told you definitively you are out. The relationship was over right then and there. Once a woman openly defies you, it's finished. You cannot see her again. It's not like generations past where you could discipline her and keep her.

What you do now is walk away. No anger. Just realize you are now a free agent. Step your game up and use this as an opportunity to find hotter women.

No but this is what happens when a woman "prepares" to cheat

They fall for a guy SLOWLY over time

She's not going to svck a guys **** she just met

Instead she's gonna distance her emotions from you and re-direct them towards another

The good news is 99% of guys out there are cucks

So all you have to do is act like a man and you'll be fine
This is 100% completely false. I've been picked up by plenty of women at 1 AM, 1:30 AM, we figure out logistics, sex that night/morning. Later, I find out they have a "boyfriend" they never bothered to mention.