That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.Too vague. Be a bit more specific.
My thoughts exactly. She said she didnt cheat, she maybe telling the truth this time. But it will happen again and she will cheat. Your GF should never put herself in a situation to "like" another guy. The consolation is that my gut was exactly right.Good for you. Id say its over. Personally would not tolerate the behavior. If you got your shyt together you deserve better for yourself.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yes I guess I was demoted to 2nd place and was not a priority to her since she was probably texting/seeing him at the same time.Emotional cheating is like a gray zone imo
Would next her !
If you want her around keep her, if you don't bin her. Let her chase you. Do you have any other women you are dating?Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.
Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.
Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.
Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.
Anyway im prepared to pull the rip cord and now have ghosted her...
Guaranteed they ****ed or will do so in the near future if you tolerate that behaviour. My girlfriend hanging out one on one with a guy is an absolute deal breaker. Not that im insecure, but it shows lack of respect on her part.Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.
Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.
Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.
Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.
Anyway im prepared to pull the rip cord and now have ghosted her...
Yes man, I have other chicks in my rotation but this one I've been banging for around 5 months and she sees me as her "bf". She knows I can get other women easy.If you want her around keep her, if you don't bin her. Let her chase you. Do you have any other women you are dating?
I have evolved over the years.
I have a plate who likes me a lot. I have a "don't give a fu*k attitude" towards her. I treat her with respect.
She is well aware that if she steps out of line, there's a big chance I will not see her again. Keeps her behaviour up to a good standard.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Agree 100% . However even if she cheated, it wont last long. I found out this guy is only here for a few weeks. But yes, you are right, its prelude to cheating. Even if its not this guy it will be another somewhere down the road. Maybe the relationship ran its course and I need to move on or demote her to a low level plate.No but this is what happens when a woman "prepares" to cheat
They fall for a guy SLOWLY over time
She's not going to svck a guys **** she just met
Instead she's gonna distance her emotions from you and re-direct them towards another
The good news is 99% of guys out there are cucks
So all you have to do is act like a man and you'll be fine
I'd say it's highly (no pun intended) unlikely that she hung out, smoked weed with the guy and nothing happened. I mean, it's like her going to a party with a guy, drinking all night and then telling you nothing happened. Except they had their own private party it sounds like. Now think about it, do you really believe that nothing went on? No way to really know but remember, don't believe what she said, believe what she did. I think the magic eight ball tells you that all signs point to cheating.Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.
Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.
Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.
Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.
Anyway im prepared to pull the rip cord and now have ghosted her...
I dont like it but I cant stop it. Yes I shouldnt be ok with male orbiters but hot chicks will always have them so you need to deal with it. Now the thing is that she "likes" him, well that is a deal breaker, whether cheated or not.I'd say it's highly (no pun intended) unlikely that she hung out, smoked weed with the guy and nothing happened. I mean, it's like her going to a party with a guy, drinking all night and then telling you nothing happened. Except they had their own private party it sounds like. Now think about it, do you really believe that nothing went on? No way to really know but remember, don't believe what she said, believe what she did. I think the magic eight ball tells you that all signs point to cheating.
And you shouldn't be ok with your woman having all kinds of male orbiters. She hanging out with guys, one-on-one, that she admits she likes, either she's cheated or intends to cheat at some point. There's no other way around it.
See that's where your mentality is off. Walk through open doors, don't try and beat on closed doors until one opens. When you allow the woman to "decide" to hang out with you, date you, have sex with you, you've already lost frame. You want women who want to be with you. That comes as a result of you chasing excellence. Make yourself your own mental point of origin and the women will follow, the ones who really want to come along on the ride you're on. The women you speak of, they're depreciating assets the moment you get with them.I dont like it but I cant stop it. Yes I shouldnt be ok with male orbiters but hot chicks will always have them so you need to deal with it. Now the thing is that she "likes" him, well that is a deal breaker, whether cheated or not.
I dont allow them to "decide" what to do. I lead them to do what I want them to do. Im just stating a fact that women will always have beta orbiters.See that's where your mentality is off. Walk through open doors, don't try and beat on closed doors until one opens. When you allow the woman to "decide" to hang out with you, date you, have sex with you, you've already lost frame. You want women who want to be with you. That comes as a result of you chasing excellence. Make yourself your own mental point of origin and the women will follow, the ones who really want to come along on the ride you're on. The women you speak of, they're depreciating assets the moment you get with them.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
YES. Agree. Its a slippery slope.Maybe always have orbiters but thats no excuse for disrespect. Respect is the hinge pin here. Lose it and it is steady decline from that point
Yes . Thank you. Master SPAZ.Emotional cheating is cheating.
There's no but.
I have stripper friends.Women will always attract orbiters, but that doesn't mean she has a free pass to disrespect the relationship by hanging out with them.
Women with male friends is the equivalent of men with stripper "friends". Either of you could easily hookup under those circumstances.
If she insists on hanging those male friends, then you get to have stripper friends, her tune will change.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.