Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone just get tired of the games?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend posted on myspace the following: "You know pimpin'. Women come in all sizes and shapes, colors, and personalities. Just like cars. So remember if you find one today, there is always a better one around the corner at another lot." But in my case I always seem to find a LEMON!!! Now every man is here for a different reason or another. I am here to improve myself and am not really interested in hitting everything that moves. With that being said, I will not turn down decent stuff either. I am more the type to focus on one and not oneitis or anything. I am trying to spin more plates though as this will help my overall game.

I divorced last year and just about every women I meet seems to have some crazy issues. Whether being a drunk or still being married and saying they are separated and they weren't! I do not want to stop meeting women, but damn seems like I can't recover from the weirdos I am meeting. I am a normal man too! When you guys get like I am now, do you just take a break or keeping sarging??? Give me some decent answers.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the weirdos you're meeting, welcome to America. It's nutball central -- I'm sure women say the same thing about men. Our powerful media has corrupted everyone in sight. Your typical woman now yaps on their cell phone 24/7, while driving one-handed with their gas guzzling SUV to go to the store to buy fat food, go home, and yap on their cell with their friends before they go to the club, to seek attention from AFCs and desparate guys, to go home and get porked by these guys, then get up in the morning, call gal pal on the cell to tell her about her orgasm, and start the cycle all over again. Rinse, repeat, recycle. Doing anything that might cause some self-enlightenment -- I'm not talking about going to the gym with your ME-Pod on -- perhaps reading a book or volunteering, is just for show, nothing else. Welcome to America, clearly a sick culture.

* Yes, I got tired of games 20 years ago; I got tired of sosuave "techniques" a few years ago.

Since this is the Mature Man forum, I just skip the techniques and get to the stuff I can help me.

I think if you lay a foundation of having strong inner confidence, a good career, being in good shape, have good emotional control, and keep your options open (spin plates), that will do it. I won't read the articles from "experts" telling you what to say, stand, sit, look, crap, whatever. Too old for that sh-t.

If I have to resort to a "game" to get a woman, I'm in trouble. I find now days that if things aren't working, I quickly move on. That's the best solution.

** After a year off here and just returning, I'm still stunned at the number of people on the mature man board who have the posts, "This gal cheated on me, how do I get her back" ... or "this gal played a game with me, how do I get her back" posts. Stunning. Moving on is still not a big part of this site, and I'm not sure why.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, I get tired of games. I don't know why I don't find them fun like other people do.

I think that's the hallmark of a "PUA"...that they actually ENJOY the games. It gives them a rush pulling all these nonsense tactics to fool around with women's backwards brains and get their pants off. I just never got into that. I dunno whether that's a shortcoming in me, or just the way I am.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that Squirrels, you're a lot younger than me. As you get older and the bills and other pressures mount, you'll find you don't have the energy to do that sh-t anymore. It's a bit fun at 27, it's not so fun at 40.

I have no patience for air-heads, idiots and mean people (of any gender) and especially game-players. At 27, I was an AFC, so I probably didn't know how to play games ... and I've had enough played against me to last a lifetime.

I move on quickly from situations that aren't positive to me now, as in very quickly. I've stayed too long in bad relationships and bad jobs in the past, now I just move on quickly ... no revenge, no speaking my mind, just a quick move outta there.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be 36 in a few days and that is the thing. I do not have the time to weed out all the whack jobs!!! I will admit I am still recovering from being royally screwed over by the married women that I mentioned in the first post. Problem with her was that she was married at 17 and had been for 18 years never lived her life like a lot of people. When we met I gave her everything she never had at home.. We did things, had fun and HAD GREAT SEX. I am still trying to move on from her and she had some REAL issues being married and telling me she was separated. I guess I was an afc after a while, but when you love someone is is not hard to slip. I like the responses you guys have given and I have not interest in being a PUA, definitely not the reason I am here. I just want to be the best I can be! Thanks again guys!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
I will be 36 in a few days and that is the thing. I do not have the time to weed out all the whack jobs!!!
It takes less time than you think, trust me.
SoldMySoul said:
I will admit I am still recovering from being royally screwed over by the married women that I mentioned in the first post.
The whole weeding out the whack jobs will become easier once you yourself tuned up and primed. Don't expect to cut through much with a dull blade.
SoldMySoul said:
... I like the responses you guys have given and I have not interest in being a PUA, definitely not the reason I am here. I just want to be the best I can be! Thanks again guys!!
It's all about you man... :up:

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really diggin this thread. Very insightful.:up:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay,I am a veteran survivor of several (many) breakups with whack jobs. conniving baitches, loonie tune dames and other assorted screwballs and I will give you the short version of my experience.
These comments apply in a broad way. Human behavior is so diverse that it is impossible to be precise sometimes ,but I will give this a shot anyway.
When a man breaks up with an LTR, he tends to go back out there looking for a "replacement " in a similar way the you would cruise the " Magic mile of Motors", looking for another car after you totaled the old one. It feels natural to us to seek another G/f to occupy the vacancy left by the absence of the previous 'lady' .. We do the rounds of the pubs and clubs and are in 'hunt mode'.. So far so good ..
However at your age (and more so at mine) you are likely to be seeking a woman of a similar age and that is where the drama begins. A 30 -40 something woman comes with 'history and baggage' , kids, and divorce -etc.

When a woman breaks up , she tends to quickly retreat into the safety of her relationships with her children, sisters, girlfriends ,mother, work pals and so on. Women do not tend to seek a replacement MAN in the same way that we go hunting for a replacement woman. Women typically enter an ego restoration phase in which they hide from men initially and then seek shallow dating experiences which are used to give them EGO REPAIR, superficial play and fun which affirm that they still are marketable - "they till GOT it" . THis period is a danger zone for men in your position. You are vulnerable and bruised from all the drama from your last LTR and, lo and behold, you are unaware that the next few babes that you are meeting are recently separated, divorced, ego rebuilding manipulators who are using you to make THEM fell better. You may find yourself drawn to such a woman because you share similar recent history . Both just out of a LTR.
Beware !! These women are the MOST UNFIT to be in your life right now. You are their fun guy, their entertainment and the last thing that she wants to do is truly give of herself. You will get some initial hot sex (it makes HER feel desireable) and then you will start to get the flaky behavior and the 'to and fro' games and all the BS that only emotional unstable women can create, She wants you in her life as a combination walking dildo and VP in charge of Entertainment.. that means entertaining HER. !!
These women are what my buddy and I call "Category 1" women. The short defintion is this - Women who are still married/recently separated/ recently divorced or out of an LTR for less that a year. Approach at your peril !!
There are a few women out there who do deserve your time, devotion and your attachment. This type is NOT one of them ...
Good hunting friend !

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophill you just made my night telling me all that. Seems like you have it figured out and after reading your post I too have a better understanding of why this is happening. Your post was even funny as hell because it is so true!! Especially the part about being their VP of entertainment. After dealing with all this flakes and wackos, my guard is way up. You are absolutely right about them using YOU to make them feel better. I guess in a weird way that married women used me in a similar fashion, even though she does love me. Outstanding post again and thanks!!!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscleman, at 23, you should be nexting. Your dating pool is enormous. A woman shouldn't have serious baggage at your age range. If you take her, you're settling.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Muscleman, at 23, you should be nexting. Your dating pool is enormous. A woman shouldn't have serious baggage at your age range. If you take her, you're settling.
You don't even know her.

How can you say "next her"?

What if Muscleman is content with what he has? "Next her" anyway because his dating pool is enormous?

That's a little "overly optimistic" don't you think?

He didn't mention any qualities of this woman and you're saying "Next" anyway?

Counter-productive. :nono:

I know RT would tell you "men under 30 shouldn't even be considering LTR's", but, there are exceptions. And, RT is generalizing - his statement includes average frustrated chumps and those recovering. So... what if Muscleman has his sh!t in order? Can't he break out of the game and get to the good stuff sooner than average?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll clarify a bit, sooooooo many men on this site put up with baggage, and I'm not talking about little flaws. At 23 he shouldn't be worried about partnering with troubled women, that's my take. His happiness today may or may not be sorrow and anger tomorrow.

My favorite quote from this board: "A man is only as good as his options."

That relates to women, careers, buying houses and cars, you name it. Boxing yourself into a corner at age 23 is whack-o ... that is if that's what he's doing.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.

I see your point, and I agree. I love that quote as well.

Yet, "does anyone just get tired of the games"?

A lot of people on here are in a big hurry to perpetuate a cycle, which leads to threads about "where can I find a quality woman" and "how do I get with a HB10". We play games ourselves, so really only those that wish to stop playing games can really say "I'm tired of the games".

Everyone measures success differently.

I would say, "get and keep options" is great advice for a young guy. But "Next"? That's a situational call that we just can't make in this case.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
You know statistically speaking, the older you get the more women have "baggage". Wtf is that anyway?
Hate to say this, but it's usually because of some "nice guy" she was involved with whose which she's yet to deal with.

Unfortunately more times than not it has something to do with children. The problem is typically her feeling guilty for not having the father in the house so she does everything that she can to compensate for it. Another guy comes around and she projects all of the shortcomings of her ex onto him and he must (so he thinks) prove that he is a "better man." Unfortunately this equates to putting up with more BS than the first guy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, some clarifications, I was a little too vague with muscleman. Here's my theory on anyone with a "2" in front of their age, as in you're in your TWENTYS.

1. If you find the end-all gal, she's emotionally and psychologically sound, as well as one who cares about her health, and appears to be a mature woman who would be great at raising kids and a great wife, marry her. Yes, even if you're in your 20's. Actually there are some women I met in college who would've been outstanding catches ... the problem was my own immaturity at the time. I would've been a lousy catch then, I was total AFC and clueless about my career. I'm certainly not against anyone marrying young if they find the right person.

2. That said, in today's society, since our school system, families, and churches, are clueless about giving dating advice combined with our overwhelming AFC society, I think men have lost a grip on masculinity. I think in one's 20's, a man has many options regarding developing his career, travel, as well as dating. I think a man's TIME -- and I ignored this -- is precious in his 20's and 30's -- and he should take advantage of opportunities that might not be there in his life at a later age.

3. I don't think a man should be dating divorcees with kids in his 20's. I did it and it was a huge mistake. I was Capt. Save-A-Ho and it was stupid ... and single women thought I was stupid. I think there are better options out there for men in their 20's, but society frowns upon men taking advantage of their options.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
WestCoaster said:
I think if you lay a foundation of having strong inner confidence, a good career, being in good shape, have good emotional control, and keep your options open (spin plates), that will do it.
Good career.:rolleyes: For the love of the gods. Another one hung up on the career thing. Westcoaster, go check out my post to Phyzzle.

Yes, career is important, as a couple you need to pay for bills and expenses.

Many HOT women will still marry you though or get into long term relationships with men even if it's a career at 30k a year. Again, this is based on what I've seen and am seeing.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite "tests" to qualify a woman for a dating relationship is designed to measure her tolerance for inconvenience . This test quickly flushes out all the brats and princesses and the "entitled " baitches who are interested ONLY in THEIR own fun and games. I want a woman who will do the hard yards so I make 'em jump thru a hoop to see if she will fold ( or stay) when things get difficult for her.
Women who think that life "should" deliver them fawning worship from men are pathetic. They will never be quality SO's because they are in it for their own instant gratification and they expect YOU to provide all the entertainment.
My tip to all those men looking for a "good woman" is to design a test which asks her to sacrifice some small thing in order to be with you. A woman need to be TESTED and given a passing grade to qualify for a ongoing relationship with you..
Accept no less.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Good career.:rolleyes: For the love of the gods. Another one hung up on the career thing. Westcoaster, go check out my post to Phyzzle.

Yes, career is important, as a couple you need to pay for bills and expenses.

Many HOT women will still marry you though or get into long term relationships with men even if it's a career at 30k a year. Again, this is based on what I've seen and am seeing.

A good career is for YOU first, then the people around you. Trust me, if you're washing cars at 30, it's not attractive. If you're a "play-a" at 40, you're pathetic. If you're a "play-a" and washing cars at 40, you're really pathetic.

Uh, I won't check out your post to Phyzzle, you have nothing to tell me. Dismissing the importance of career is all I need to know about you. I'll listen to Rollo T., Latinoman, Desdinova, Francisco, and various others here; I'll wait for you to get other aspects of your life going, sorry.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
WestCoaster said:
if you're washing cars at 30, it's not attractive. If you're a "play-a" at 40, you're pathetic. If you're a "play-a" and washing cars at 40, you're really pathetic.
That's YOUR opinion. Who's to say a person is "pathetic" because they want to work at a car wash when they're 40? Who really gives a flying f*ck? Why should it matter? Everyone has different goals/priorities, which you CANNOT fault. That's THEIR perrogative as a human being. I don't measure the VALUE or WORTH, or JUDGE anybody based on the type of job they have. That's wrong and ignorant. I measure value and worth based on the CHARACTER of a person; what's inside the heart and soul of that individual.

When you reach the end of your life, it's not about how much money you made, or how much you accomplished..it's about the type of soul you were; how you treated and interacted with those around you(and don't misinterpret that in the typical supplicative "nice guy" context that we all talk about here).