Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here still want to Find a Wife?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm most likely in the minority here but I still aim to find a Good wife in this Modern Dating climate. I come from a culture that has a very strong emphasis on family/tradition, I've never agreed with the whole western/Anglosphere "dating" thing which I feel benefits women and gays.

I'm not going to be a slave to the Degenerate nonsense that is the western dating market but at the same time I'm not limiting myself to a blue pill fantasy from my cultural heritage. The aim is to tske the best aspects of both markets and apply them to myself.

The first thing I aim to do is cover all bases, look for any sort of legal loophole to protect me from having my assets stolen in the event of a divorce, I will share what ever i find with this forum. The second thing is I'm going to look for potential wives, my father has suggested our old neighbours daughter who is also from the same culture as us.

To ensure I don't ever become complacent, I'm going to build up a rotation of at least 2-3 other women, that way I always have options and don't spend too much time at home with my future wife.

Does anyone else here intend to get married? I'm just wondering what others have in mind to succeed in this modern world?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the first thing you have to do is understand exactly what is going on; I think you've done this. Second I think you have to lead by example; it's a lot of hard work, but there is also opportunity to be something more than you would have otherwise would have been.

To answer your question, I would like to have a family with a woman whom is compatible with me.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is 'marriage'?

What your talking is about is a relationship, living together, raising children, sharing finances etc. You should forget the word 'marriage' and think about each of those things separately, because that is the mistake most men make.

Marriage is just a term related to Patriarchy, it is not some natural human concept, you should not 'believe' in it because it is just a made-up social construct.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
What your talking is about is a relationship, living together, raising children, sharing finances etc. You should forget the word 'marriage' and think about each of those things separately, because that is the mistake most men make.
If you want a woman to start a family with you need to have marriage as the end goal of any relationship, of course you can do it without "marriage" but the pool of "good" women who are willing to start a family without marriage is very small. There's already a shortage of good women out there so I can't really limit myself further.

I think the first thing you have to do is understand exactly what is going on; I think you've done this. Second I think you have to lead by example; it's a lot of hard work, but there is also opportunity to be something more than you would have otherwise would have been.

To answer your question, I would like to have a family with a woman whom is compatible with me.

I'm surprised how few guys on this forum want a family, with all the things we learn it would be great to be able to pass down our knowledge to the next generation.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Does anyone else here intend to get married? I'm just wondering what others have in mind to succeed in this modern world?
I'd only get married for the purposes of having and raising a child (or children) with my wife.

Do you need to get married to have kids? No, but I feel a good marriage is the best environment to raise kids in. And there's a lot of research that backs this up.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a woman to start a family with you need to have marriage as the end goal of any relationship, of course you can do it without "marriage" but the pool of "good" women who are willing to start a family without marriage is very small. There's already a shortage of good women out there so I can't really limit myself further.
Yeah that is true. What I am saying though is for you in your understanding, you want to look at each component of a marriage yourself and see it like that. People, especially women, just see 'Marriage' as this special package or arrangement that is something natural and objective, so thats the mistake.

If you get 'married' you should remember that this is just a relationship like any other, and that it could end, or become boring. Just dont think you have entered some 'promised land' where everything will end happily ever after.

These women are so immature and egostical that many really just want the marriage and the ceremony because their egos are so small and their understanding so limited, really they just want the validation of society.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised how few guys on this forum want a family, with all the things we learn it would be great to be able to pass down our knowledge to the next generation.
It's amazing isn't it? We are near the pinnacle of the most incredible civilization that humanity has ever created and now that things are not looking so good you read "enjoy the decline" on this board. Something as great as western civilization is worth fighting for, and I think that there are opportunities to be something great if whomever decides to put in the effort.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are paying attention, current feminist system their system is all about hatred and persecuting men.
That include them changing marriage and divorce laws to benefit women while also benefiting men.
If you're smart you pay attention to the trend which say that it's getting worse.
If you marry you are signing a legal contract with these new feminist divorce laws that will do everything to screw you over no matter now mess up it is.
And it's hard but in the end they are trying to warn you and hope you listen to their experience.

If you want an example just read this article about how mess up the system is:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To ensure I don't ever become complacent, I'm going to build up a rotation of at least 2-3 other women, that way I always have options and don't spend too much time at home with my future wife.
You are already planning to cheat and commit adultery against your future wife with 2 to 3 other women? Dont get married if you think about rotations.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in my late 30s, I've never married, and I have no kids. If you get to your late 30s and haven't been married or had kids, you're probably not going to do so.

I'd only get married for the purposes of having and raising a child (or children) with my wife.

Do you need to get married to have kids? No, but I feel a good marriage is the best environment to raise kids in. And there's a lot of research that backs this up.
A few years ago, I asked my closest friend why he bothered to get married. He had already been living with his girlfriend when he proposed married and when they got married. He could have lived with her for whatever the lifespan of the relationship would be. The reason that they got married was for the purposes of raising kids. They still have not had kids yet.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm most likely in the minority here but I still aim to find a Good wife in this Modern Dating climate. I come from a culture that has a very strong emphasis on family/tradition, I've never agreed with the whole western/Anglosphere "dating" thing which I feel benefits women and gays.

I'm not going to be a slave to the Degenerate nonsense that is the western dating market but at the same time I'm not limiting myself to a blue pill fantasy from my cultural heritage. The aim is to tske the best aspects of both markets and apply them to myself.

The first thing I aim to do is cover all bases, look for any sort of legal loophole to protect me from having my assets stolen in the event of a divorce, I will share what ever i find with this forum. The second thing is I'm going to look for potential wives, my father has suggested our old neighbours daughter who is also from the same culture as us.

I've already shared a bullet proof way to protect one's assets from divorce. It may not protect your income from child support though.

1) Prenup with each party covering their own medical and legal costs and fees. Income and assets not co-owned are to be treated as separate property.
2) All assets you have prior to marriage are spun-off and held in an irrevocable trust; preferably in another state.
3) Separate accounts and one joint account.

As for finding a female to marry, well, that's like finding a needle in a haystack these days.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah that is true. What I am saying though is for you in your understanding, you want to look at each component of a marriage yourself and see it like that. People, especially women, just see 'Marriage' as this special package or arrangement that is something natural and objective, so thats the mistake.

If you get 'married' you should remember that this is just a relationship like any other, and that it could end, or become boring. Just dont think you have entered some 'promised land' where everything will end happily ever after.

These women are so immature and egostical that many really just want the marriage and the ceremony because their egos are so small and their understanding so limited, really they just want the validation of society.
It's honestly just a waste of money. I too want to have a family, but so turned off about the stupid ring and then the BS party. I one time offered a GF a building instead of a ring; she didn't take me up on it. Marriage and a ring doesn't mean what it used to mean anymore, and that is the problem. It's basically about showing off and having my (her) day. I told my GF, if she wanted to get married, aside from the mountains of non-negotiable paperwork she has to willingly sign under a video recording, she'll have to pay for the wedding party. I want no part of it; she still wants it. It's unreal.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most here have been programmed not to.

If you wanted a wife for validation and consistent sex, many men are married and DO NOT get either of these. They are getting IN-validated by her actions and level of respect and treatment, and NO sex to almost no sex. In my marriages I had sex and they wanted sex with me and it occured often, and i had someone who cared about me and had my back, but what i'm told and what i read about is that is NOT what's normal for the last 10-15 years.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to marriage, but I am opposed to looking for someone to "fill a position." If the right person comes along, I want to be inspired to think of her as marital material.

Throughout my life, I've had plenty of opportunities, but something inside me said it just didn't feel 'right.' Fast forward and now seeing most of these women on social media... has proven that I'm glad that I trusted my instincts (half are divorced and the other half let themselves go after marriage).

I like the idea of marriage, but am completely comfortable if it never happens. I'd rather be alone at times and enjoy my solitude, than to be married to someone that makes me feel alone.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im enojying my new gf more than all my exs combined. I want to keep her around as long as possible. If I need to marry her and have kids then so be it.

I know, sounds like one-itis and scarcity mentality. Im 35, I´ll be pushing 40 in the blink of an eye. If its ever gonna happen, now is a good time as any.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are thinking of transitioning an LTR into full on wifey (or just mother of your children for that matter - although these won't apply as much) I think there are number of things you must consider:

1. Have you made it through the honeymoon phase and into normal waters and seen that there are no major red flags popping up? A lot of women can hide these for a solid 4-6 months exclusivity (not just casual dating). You need at least that amount of time but preferably at least a full year before you consider marriage with a woman.

2. Is she financially responsible? You don't need her to be making the big bucks, but if she is bad with money this WILL sabotage any long term potential as a wife. There is a reason this is one of (if not THE) number one reason for divorce. Don't even bother if she sucks with her checkbook.

3. Can she admit to being wrong? If she tries to always hedge in a disagreement or even worse always thinks she is right -- HARD pass on her being a wife. This will wear you down over the course of years.

A pre-nup is a great idea to help protect your assets. I recommend seeing a good family law attorney to draw up an ironclad one for you to present to your wife to be prior to. This is a very difficult thing to do, but if she truly cares about you, she will understand your reasoning for wanting one and it should be a non-issue. A caveat - most women will NOT understand though!