Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here still want to Find a Wife?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make valid points. However, you're fighting against years of social conditioning ever since the girl was wearing diapers and you'll be fighting an uphill battle, even if the woman is wife material.

In fact, I would argue it creates a stable family unit because most women view marriage = security. Plausible deniability you are not going leave her. You and I know that a relationship can end anytime, married or not.

Its a tall order to get a woman to have kids out of wedlock unless you are a top 0.0001% male. Even as a 1% male, if you want all the benefits without a legalized marriage, some other 1% dude will.

And let's be realistic here, very very very few men will be able to pull it off.
Well, we know that plenty of couples do it that aren't top %. So it can obviously be done and is done and is more common than people seem to think. Maybe it's just a frame thing. Besides which, what are "all the benefits" - nobody has yet explained what benefits a man gets from a legal marriage.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to get married? If so, why?
Marriage is a practical choice for myself. I don’t see life as a 60 year old man spinning plates, chasing tail, or being a loner. I want productive offspring (children) that look like me. A help meet (wife) is not critically important to me now but will become more valuable as I get older.

I don’t find anything desirable about being a loner, an old creep still trying to be a bachelor, a step father, or a baby daddy. No disrespect to the guys that want those things. It’s just not for me.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is a practical choice for myself. I don’t see life as a 60 year old man spinning plates, chasing tail, or being a loner. I want productive offspring (children) that look like me. A help meet (wife) is not critically important to me now but will become more valuable as I get older.

I don’t find anything desirable about being a loner, an old creep still trying to be a bachelor, a step father, or a baby daddy. No disrespect to the guys that want those things. It’s just not for me.
Makes sense, you want what you want. However, a man can be unmarried and not be a loner or an old creep. Those are just shaming terms mostly thrown around by angry women. There are many unmarried fathers whom I've never seen referred to as "baby daddy" - that's just a joke term. This would be the same as if someone called you a "cuck" or a "beta bux" or a "simp" for getting married...obviously not true. Don't get me wrong, doesn't matter what people think, but it says more about the user than the recipient.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense, you want what you want. However, a man can be unmarried and not be a loner or an old creep. Those are just shaming terms mostly thrown around by angry women. There are many unmarried fathers whom I've never seen referred to as "baby daddy" -
Actually they are not shaming terms.

Society- both men and women, have a view of a 60 year old, never been married, childless man still trying to chase tail. It is not a positive view..

“Baby momma” and “Baby daddy” are specific terms for people who choose to conceive children out of wedlock. They are not the same as “single mother” and “single father.” Children from single mothers and single fathers were still conceived from a marriage but it was an unsuccessful marriage.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually they are not shaming terms.

Society- both men and women, have a view of a 60 year old, never been married, childless man still trying to chase tail. It is not a positive view..

“Baby momma” and “Baby daddy” are specific terms for people who choose to conceive children out of wedlock. They are not the same as “single mother” and “single father.” Children from single mothers and single fathers were still conceived from a marriage but it was an unsuccessful marriage or one spouse is now deceased.
Lol, those are still shaming terms and you're just suffering a frame fail if you live your life according to other people's ideas of how you should live. Or expecting others to live like you do.

Same way a man loses frame if he gets married because his girl threatens to walk if he won't.

"Society" is just a group of individuals. Some of them hold the beliefs you describe, some of them don't.

Some will think a married man is a "simp" or a "cuck." Should he change his behavior every time he comes across another opinion?

One hundred years ago a large portion of society said that interrracial relationships were "miscegenation." Some people still hold this thought. Yet I still date people with different skin colors because I don't give a fukk what they think. And so on.

To thine own self be true.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we know that plenty of couples do it that aren't top %. So it can obviously be done and is done and is more common than people seem to think. Maybe it's just a frame thing. Besides which, what are "all the benefits" - nobody has yet explained what benefits a man gets from a legal marriage.
Maybe in the western world, I don't see any of this happen in Asia, not to my knowledge.

What examples have you seen?

What is the relative SMV of male vs female?

Does this involve previously divorced or never married couples?

I just think its a can of worms that is better left unopened, the probability of it going sideways is higher than it working out.

This is all of course assumes you have vetted your woman thoroughly to be confident enough to be in a marriage with.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, those are still shaming terms and you're just suffering a frame fail if you live your life according to other people's ideas of how you should live. Or expecting others to live like you do.

Same way a man loses frame if he gets married because his girl threatens to walk if he won't.

"Society" is just a group of individuals. Some of them hold the beliefs you describe, some of them don't.

Some will think a married man is a "simp" or a "cuck." Should he change his behavior every time he comes across another opinion?

One hundred years ago a large portion of society said that interrracial relationships were "miscegenation." Some people still hold this thought. Yet I still date people with different skin colors because I don't give a fukk what they think. And so on.

To thine own self be true.
This is red pill gone wrong. Living for and by oneself only works as a young man. It does not work as you become older. Life is about people and relationships.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Raising Children and instilling them with strong masculine values, if more of us have healthy families we can slowly change society. A wife is there to nurture the children and support her husband as he leads the family.
That can be done without a marriage license.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is red pill gone wrong. Living for and by oneself only works as a young man. It does not work as you become older. Life is about people and relationships.
Have it your way, but you are again making universal proclamations. Solipsism. For me, life is about people and relationships that fit into my life well and with whom I share enough things in common to make it satisfying for me. Can't speak for everybody but it's worked well for me.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Have it your way, but you are again making universal proclamations. Solipsism. For me, life is about people and relationships that fit into my life well and with whom I share enough things in common to make it satisfying for me. Can't speak for everybody but it's worked well for me.
Dude's feelings seem to change once they go through a divorce and lose everything they spent decades in building because they thought their love was strong enough to keep them together.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
That can be done without a marriage license.
Not in Australia, here you automatically get put in a De facto Partnership (our version of common law marriage) if you stay together for two years or have a child together. So if you break up they still take half your stuff.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Love has nothing to do with any of this. And no, men do not lose “everything” in divorce.
Dude, you are wrong on so many things. When they split assets and incomes, it's not even and it's not net, its GROSS. So, if you make 100k a year, and you have to give your ex-wife lifetime alimony, it's on the gross of your income, not net. Thus, you are left with barely enough to live off of. Plus support of possibly two (or more) homes.

You really are clueless in this. Clueless.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not in Australia, here you automatically get put in a De facto Partnership (our version of common law marriage) if you stay together for two years or have a child together. So if you break up they still take half your stuff.
Can't speak for Aussie's and Kiwi's, only the US system. Not talking about child support, talking about division of assets and income.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Can't speak for Aussie's and Kiwi's, only the US system. Not talking about child support, talking about division of assets and income.
I am talking about division of assets and income, a de facto Partnership is basically a marriage just without the wedding. You can't really avoid getting screwed over here in Australia.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love has nothing to do with any of this. And no, men do not lose “everything” in divorce.
often in the US what they do is not fair at all. the goal of the court is to ensure if possible that no one goes to public assistance for needs. the goal of the court is to provide for both of the divorced, by using the income or assets they have. it's impossible to pay for two households at the same level as one using the same money. usually, men are the money generators so they get a bad deal as the court wants to ensure the woman also can continue without public assistance and will take more than half if needed from the man to do that in both current assets and future earnings. most judges are very blue or female.