Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Anyone Else Hate Eating a Girl Out?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest ive never been comfortable with the short distance between the puzzy and the azzhole. No eating for me

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"While working to collect that thick chunky load"? And this is appealing to you? Lol

I love a man's natural scent as well but "thick chunky load" no thank you!
I never said anything about a “thick chunky load”. You’ll see that if you read my post.
I think girls like this are rare however. Most that I meet seem to value good hygiene and are turned on by a good smelling clean man. Yes sweat can be sexy, but I don't think it’s sexy to make out with.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said anything about a “thick chunky load”. You’ll see that if you read my post.
She was referring to pic that you quoted with your response to 2rocky.
I love a man's natural scent as well but "thick chunky load" no thank you!
To this I say, you aren't a real woman if you don't like men's thick chunky loads. Obviously I jest, while pointing out the kind of statements men put up with.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest ive never been comfortable with the short distance between the puzzy and the azzhole. No eating for me
I don't mind if they're laying on their back, but the idea of doing it whilst they're on all 4's is off-putting for the reason you mention.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to admit-Love it. I always do this for the wife. She doesn't have to ask -I just insist.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow reading a lot of the replies here it’s obvious why you guys have problems with women. You guys SUCK at sex !!!

Send your women my way ill gladly spend an hour licking and eating them out.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides the obvious on cleanliness, grooming and perhaps health, diet is everything as some posters have pointed out. We have all heard from women on what semen can taste like but this also applies to them. Pineapple anyone?
For those that are sitting on the fence, try to seek out a vegetarian. As a connoisseur, I always found them to be the best.
A good sexualized response if you’re asked if your vegetarian as well.
”No, I also eat vegetarians“.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the azzhole is clean I eat it too. Why not, sir?
If it's clean and my face is already near it, it's getting eaten. I also like to slip a finger in there to really rock her world if she's down for that.

Honestly, you can dominate a woman by eating her out really well. If you're good enough to give her a powerful orgasm it will make her appreciate you more.

I know the girlfriends I've done it to have nearly passed out from how hard I've made them come and they loved every second of it.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends entirely on the pvssy.

A smooth, freshly waxed innie on a sim vegetarian girl, all night.

Any situation on an Indian girl, all night.

Odors, excessive pubes, meat curtains, thunder thighs, “Sorry, I don’t go down on girls.”

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like oral is more intimate than just regular intercourse. Going down on a woman makes me feel powerful like just my tongue can do all that to her. Of course they have to be hygienic to a certain degree. But that goes both ways. I make sure my area is inviting as well for a woman to do her business on me. But, I would never go down on a woman if they're on their period or if I already shot a load in her and she hasn't washed herself out since.