Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Anyone Else Hate Eating a Girl Out?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing like the new pus smell I guess. Kinda like an unexplored territory. Once explored, the interest dies down as rational thinking sets in.
I usually hsn
Nothing like the new pus smell I guess. Kinda like an unexplored territory. Once explored, the interest dies down as rational thinking sets in.
There’s always Clorox 4 in One citrus disinfect for the hard cases. The can says it “sanitizes soft surfaces”.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy doing it so long as she takes care of herself down there. It is a great way to put her at your mercy in bed. Most women orgasm very easily if you know what you’re doing with your tongue (and add in a finger or two at the same time). After they’ve reached that level they are basically puddy in your hands and are open to anything.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy doing it so long as she takes care of herself down there. It is a great way to put her at your mercy in bed. Most women orgasm very easily if you know what you’re doing with your tongue (and add in a finger or two at the same time). After they’ve reached that level they are basically puddy in your hands and are open to anything.
Agree with all of this. I also enjoy doing it and I put a finger in her butt while I'm going at it if she lets me. One in the pink and one in the stink plus stimulating her with my tongue and they usually lose their minds.

Serenity

Reaction score
I do it, but only on the condition that she's fresh out of the shower having washed well down there. It's a reasonable request, don't want to lick old urine.

Sometimes it really turns me on to eat her out, other times I'm not feeling up to it. Doesn't happen every time, but when I do eat her out she sure loves it and sure returns the favor with a passion.

I don't give a fvck about possibly being perceived as submissive, if I eat a woman out she better love it and pay me back. Social constructs is the last thing on their mind when your face is buried deep into their pleasure parts anyways. If for some reason a woman were to lose respect for me over this, then you can be damn sure I won't send her to nirvana with my tongue again.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure if one went to a similar woman’s website, there’d be some who like suckng dvck & some who hate it. And we’ve all probably had this variety in our own experiences with women as well.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably helps, if you already like raw fish. mmmmmm : )

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure if one went to a similar woman’s website, there’d be some who like suckng dvck & some who hate it. And we’ve all probably had this variety in our own experiences with women as well.
There aren't such things as female seducers, unless we are talking about lesbians. However, there are female websites devoted towards attracting and keeping high value men.

I could not be with a woman who hates performing oral sex.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
used to be a bit turned off by it when in teens, but quickly grew to enjoy. great feeling seeing/hearing a woman moaning etc as you go down on her. Love overpowering, clamping their legs with my arms as they writhe in pleasure. Far from emasculating as some are insinuating. Also can;t recall coming across gross smells either.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of have always liked. Receiving oral too. Oral is magnificent. Especially if she tastes like honey....

I like the female form (body).

Granted every now and then you get very bad luck and get a dud. She is a great girl but has a puzzy that is nothing like honey...it's just
a no. Rank taste.

Kind of like the control you have over her body. The stomach starts twitching. Nipples hardening. She is practically begging you to enter her.

I will say that if you are good at oral and have a sense of humor she will boast about you to her friends. Sometimes that leads to something else.

Be careful of cocaine it may lead to rimming.......that maybe another thread.

Animal.
Haha, one of my mates has got a real thing for black women he finds online and rimming. Judging by black women who I've seen online, not my thing at all.

Reaction score
I love the idea of it before I do it. Or rather it turns me on, the thought of it. And I love doing it for 2 minutes. But then I get bored, my tongue starts to hurt, my neck hurts, and I feel pressure to peform and it becomes not fun any more.

Sorry ladies, you're getting it 2 minutes max.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the idea of it before I do it. Or rather it turns me on, the thought of it. And I love doing it for 2 minutes. But then I get bored, my tongue starts to hurt, my neck hurts, and I feel pressure to peform and it becomes not fun any more.

Sorry ladies, you're getting it 2 minutes max.
You can purchase a two minute hourglass in the official SoSuave online store.

I’m not a big fan of it either. I have always found the idea of it more appealing than actually doing it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boys better up your game....

1637357100758.png

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I think girls like this are rare however. Most that I meet seem to value good hygiene and are turned on by a good smelling clean man. Yes sweat can be sexy, but I don't think it’s sexy to make out with.
Rocky finds the best memes/images the internet has to offer.

Salute.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man that dislikes eating a pvssy is no man.

Of course when I say pvssy I don't mean the ones that are full of STD, dirty as fvck, or smelly as fvck. I mean the normal-functioning, healthy, clean, STD-free, bad odor-free, and no-drama pvssy.

Period.

Last edited:

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done it in the past, but now I am disgusted by the very idea. In the end it's a really pointless thing to do. If a women already let's you at her body use your **** and get your times worth. Getting oral from a woman is about dominance and trust, giving a woman oral gives you nothing, she already let's you at her body and you are already the stronger partner she has to trust. And if you really want to give a woman a mind blowing orgasm without your ****, there are other/better techniques that you can use.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never wanted to do it and it honestly seems really disgusting to me, but every girl I've dated wanted me to do it. It also feels like if i do it, it would make me submissive to her.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of eating a girl out?
I don't. Never have. Modern women are disgusting and ran through.