Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does a Low SMV Affect who I should approach?

broadstone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Change what you can control (gym, fashion, hygiene and grooming) but stop with the rating yourself b.s. It's a loser's game.

I used to think I was a 5 but funnily enough, 3 nights ago, I had my face buried in an 8's ***** who was 17 yrs younger than me. I met her doing cold approach daygame.

I'm in my mid 40's btw.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Even hot girls hook up with trolls. her emotions.
More blue pill fairy tales. Show some proof of this.

Viewing yourself as coming from a place of inferiority will sabotage your chances with the majority of girls.
He's not. He's giving objective evidence from a website with dozens of votes and from his years of approaching "in the field."

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change what you can control (gym, fashion, hygiene and grooming) but stop with the rating yourself b.s. It's a loser's game.

I used to think I was a 5 but funnily enough, 3 nights ago, I had my face buried in an 8's ***** who was 17 yrs younger than me. I met her doing cold approach daygame.

I'm in my mid 40's btw.
Yeah from the responses in this thread I can tell there's no point in worrying about that. It reassures me a lot more.

Haha funny enough that's my focus rn, Cold Approach Daygame. Out of curiosity where'd you meet her at?

broadstone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah from the responses in this thread I can tell there's no point in worrying about that. It reassures me a lot more.

Haha funny enough that's my focus rn, Cold Approach Daygame. Out of curiosity where'd you meet her at?
She was walking her dogs in the park, I just said hi and we sat and talked then communicated for a while. I never push hard, I act like she's no big deal. It was several months before we slept together.

One tip that has worked incredibly well for keeping plates highly interested. If a girl wants to have sex, tell her you don't know her well enough and that you want to get naked and see how it feels as you have to be really comfortable to fck. Then fool around (oral if you wish) and tell her you don't feel comfortable yet and you want to wait.

This will drive the girl nuts. I promise you no guy has ever gotten her naked and not gone through with the deed. I've had several girls tell me this. Then they will pursue you like crazy.