"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Does a Low SMV Affect who I should approach?

broadstone

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Change what you can control (gym, fashion, hygiene and grooming) but stop with the rating yourself b.s. It's a loser's game.

I used to think I was a 5 but funnily enough, 3 nights ago, I had my face buried in an 8's ***** who was 17 yrs younger than me. I met her doing cold approach daygame.

I'm in my mid 40's btw.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

candyman105

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
57
Age
37
Even hot girls hook up with trolls. her emotions.
More blue pill fairy tales. Show some proof of this.

Viewing yourself as coming from a place of inferiority will sabotage your chances with the majority of girls.
He's not. He's giving objective evidence from a website with dozens of votes and from his years of approaching "in the field."
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
Change what you can control (gym, fashion, hygiene and grooming) but stop with the rating yourself b.s. It's a loser's game.

I used to think I was a 5 but funnily enough, 3 nights ago, I had my face buried in an 8's ***** who was 17 yrs younger than me. I met her doing cold approach daygame.

I'm in my mid 40's btw.
Yeah from the responses in this thread I can tell there's no point in worrying about that. It reassures me a lot more.

Haha funny enough that's my focus rn, Cold Approach Daygame. Out of curiosity where'd you meet her at?
 

broadstone

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Yeah from the responses in this thread I can tell there's no point in worrying about that. It reassures me a lot more.

Haha funny enough that's my focus rn, Cold Approach Daygame. Out of curiosity where'd you meet her at?
She was walking her dogs in the park, I just said hi and we sat and talked then communicated for a while. I never push hard, I act like she's no big deal. It was several months before we slept together.

One tip that has worked incredibly well for keeping plates highly interested. If a girl wants to have sex, tell her you don't know her well enough and that you want to get naked and see how it feels as you have to be really comfortable to fck. Then fool around (oral if you wish) and tell her you don't feel comfortable yet and you want to wait.

This will drive the girl nuts. I promise you no guy has ever gotten her naked and not gone through with the deed. I've had several girls tell me this. Then they will pursue you like crazy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top