Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does a girl's past sex life bother you? To what degree?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First fact you have to understand.

Not every non-virgin is a wild sluut.

If you find a woman who is SELECTIVE about the men she dates & sleeps with, then it's not a bad deal. She likes sex, it doesn't scare or gross her out and she'll be willing to try new things to please you.

Virgins, while highly sought after as marriage partners have a few draw backs.

*You have to teach her what to do.
*You have to put up with her "gross-outs" (You want me to put THAT in my mouth???? You want to put your fingers WHERE?)
*And if she decides that she doesn't LIKE sex, you are in deep trouble.
*OR WORST YET...she DOES like sex and wants to experiment with other guys behind your back to see what she was missing for all those virginal years.

Or....go to Pennsylvania and find a nice Amish girl to marry.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only virgin I've had was when I was a virgin, too, back in high school, so I had nothing to compare her to. She was my first girlfriend, and we fvcked like rabbits for years. It was fun.

However, I have been with women who had only been with one guy for all of their adult lives, usually had married a high school sweetheart. Both of them were horrible in bed. The quirky things that their one guy liked were all that they knew. By contrast, the slvtty girlfriends I've had were always the best at making me happy...because they were all very practiced and experienced at making men happy. Sex is like anything else - you have to do it a lot to get good at it.

Teenagers in the US right now are having so much sex that it is usually only the especially uptight or churchy girls who are still virgins by the time they become of legal age. Twenty years ago, I knew girls doing gangbangs at age 16, and it's not like it's any different now. Every girl is not that bad, but girls like that make the "age of consent" laws seem ridiculous. I would be happy with an 18 year old who had not been knocked up yet, as even that seems to be becoming more and more rare.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Imagine this:

A (mall/airport/bus-central/bar) restroom. It has been used for a year. And then, scientists and all come to clean it up with special soap and x-rays. It is guaranteed that it is 100% clean.
Do you only eat off paper plates?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time it bothers is when you are married-when you aren't getting as much as you'd like. THEN you think,"all it took her first BF is popcorn and a movie, I'm putting up with all this sh1t"

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
I understand your point Trader. However its valid only if this world is for lack of a better word.... "fair"

In other words I can go out screw a bunch of girls... and then find a virgin and marry her. Is the moral police really going to appear out of nowhere and steal my nice fresh piece of virgin cake I am eating too?
Yes that's fine, if you are able to find a virgin, more power to you.

But it becomes laughable when guys complain about how girls are sluts

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
I'd personally prefer an experienced chick over and unexperienced virgin... I've never had a virgin...
... wow

So you're speculating here, without any experience to back it up. Have you ever even had sex at all?

WaterTiger said:
....go to Pennsylvania and find a nice Amish girl to marry.
I've considered this, but not for that reason.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
I'm going based on what i've heard about virgins... and have i ever had sex at all?

It's no big deal, it just seems laughable to express a preference without ever having been with one.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the main thing is that she isnt a flamboyant dirty slut.

She can be slutty since all women are at given times.

If she ****s anything and is a skank, probably should avoid them.(skank: fuxcKs for a meal, gift, or any attention. They usually moderate to ugly looking.)

If they hang around too much, **** them and dodge them. DONT KISS THEM.

If a female has ****ed a whole cliche though like a basketball team or classroom amount that you know of. Probably should avoid them.

But hell take a risk here and there its life.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Collalife I think thats the general attitude.

I'd still like an answer to my question...

Does a girl really have an attachment/bond to her first? To what degree? Is it more powerful than a bond you can establish with the same girl?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES she does, She probably dated him for a long time first-she will always remember him[some in the middle she may have forgotten]. You can establish a better bond,but it will probably take marriage.

Do you remember your "first love"? Of course,is she the most important thing in your life? Not likely. USUALLY a girls first is a BF,mine was a ONS[don't think much about her]

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Do you remember your "first love"? Of course,is she the most important thing in your life? Not likely.
Probably a very good summation. If anything guys seem to make a bigger deal over a girls virginity than girls do. Older brothers in particular can be an issue.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally really want to take some chicks virginity. Idk what it is but I gues I would get a sort of satisfaction knowing that I was the first guy to pound that thing. Not only that but I really wanna find a chick with a tight pvssy.

Other than that, if I get any inclination that the chick is a MAJOR slvt (and by that I mean getting fvcked by a lot of different guys consistently), then I wont bang her simply out of fear of getting an STD

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
while a girls first guy is all well and good in your mind that does not mean he is the best guy she'll ever have. A sh1t ton of chicks express there first time as painful and not good at all

My girl's first is some guy she dated in highschool, does she love him? no talk to him? no. Think about him? probably not.

She ain't never gon forget the first time she had sex, but that doesn't mean that she's forever doomed to idolize the d1ck who fvcked her first.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The only virgin I've had was when I was a virgin, too, back in high school, so I had nothing to compare her to. She was my first girlfriend, and we fvcked like rabbits for years. It was fun.

However, I have been with women who had only been with one guy for all of their adult lives, usually had married a high school sweetheart. Both of them were horrible in bed. The quirky things that their one guy liked were all that they knew. By contrast, the slvtty girlfriends I've had were always the best at making me happy...because they were all very practiced and experienced at making men happy. Sex is like anything else - you have to do it a lot to get good at it.

Teenagers in the US right now are having so much sex that it is usually only the especially uptight or churchy girls who are still virgins by the time they become of legal age. Twenty years ago, I knew girls doing gangbangs at age 16, and it's not like it's any different now. Every girl is not that bad, but girls like that make the "age of consent" laws seem ridiculous. I would be happy with an 18 year old who had not been knocked up yet, as even that seems to be becoming more and more rare.

Very interesting but true in a lot of ways........

The one thing that alarmed me is if a girl is emotionally attached or bonded to the guy that took her virginity.. but after reading a few responses it sounds like its something thats trivial

I only worry because the guy my ltr lost it too keeps trying to call her and get back with her. I know she hasn't gone with it, and from what I see she has been honest with me... but still of that was some kind of unbreakable bond I'd be worried...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
I personally really want to take some chicks virginity. Idk what it is but I gues I would get a sort of satisfaction knowing that I was the first guy to pound that thing. Not only that but I really wanna find a chick with a tight pvssy.
Ah well, it doesn't seem to work like that in my experience. Kids seem to make it deeper though, harder to hit bottom that way.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
First fact you have to understand.

Not every non-virgin is a wild sluut.

If you find a woman who is SELECTIVE about the men she dates & sleeps with, then it's not a bad deal. She likes sex, it doesn't scare or gross her out and she'll be willing to try new things to please you.

Virgins, while highly sought after as marriage partners have a few draw backs.

*You have to teach her what to do.
*You have to put up with her "gross-outs" (You want me to put THAT in my mouth???? You want to put your fingers WHERE?)
*And if she decides that she doesn't LIKE sex, you are in deep trouble.
*OR WORST YET...she DOES like sex and wants to experiment with other guys behind your back to see what she was missing for all those virginal years.

Or....go to Pennsylvania and find a nice Amish girl to marry.

I hear the same...... Do the positives of a virgin outweigh the negatives??

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It used to bother me when I was younger, but later on I started thinking about how many women I have been with...............and then I felt like a hypocrite thinking about it....

Dont get me wrong, the thought of another man ****ing my girlfriend still irks me, but you have to realize that she met those people long before you were feeding her your tube steak

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
It used to bother me when I was younger, but later on I started thinking about how many women I have been with...............and then I felt like a hypocrite thinking about it....

Dont get me wrong, the thought of another man ****ing my girlfriend still irks me, but you have to realize that she met those people long before you were feeding her your tube steak

It sounds like we have the same opinion then. I mean my dilemma is, should I not marry a girl who isn't a virgin and find one that is? Or it is really pointless.... The only thing that bothers me is if I ran into her ex and he says some **** like "so how does my dvck taste"

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once asked that question by a girl "How many is too many?" I was like "I don't know... a hundred maybe?"

Really, what does it matter? If anything, a higher number means she doesn't take sex very emotionally. It could be a sign of a major issue but won't be the first one you're likely to see. Or it could just mean she's more normal and laid back than the rest of the girls out there.

Don't live by your preconceptions and just enjoy what life has given you.