Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does a girl's past sex life bother you? To what degree?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
I was once asked that question by a girl "How many is too many?" I was like "I don't know... a hundred maybe?"

Really, what does it matter? If anything, a higher number means she doesn't take sex very emotionally. It could be a sign of a major issue but won't be the first one you're likely to see. Or it could just mean she's more normal and laid back than the rest of the girls out there.

Don't live by your preconceptions and just enjoy what life has given you.
Good philosophy

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could give a damn what some feminized American males think of me. I only respect virgins and females who have been with one man their entire lives. If modern day America thinks this isn't fair I could give a rat's azz. Modern day America also has a divorce rate of over 50%!

If you boys really think a girl isn't attached to her first you need some help. Girls are different than you. They don't look at your cute tummies and get turned on. They are hyper-emotional. The type of girls I date save everything. I take a girl out for tea and she sneaks a napkin into her purse. She will save it. What is just a lousy napkin to me becomes the first piece of what will one day be a shrine in a corner of her room.

Imagine if American guys were not so emasculated! Imagine if you boys had spines! Imagine if what your peers thought of you didn't bother you! Imagine if you mothers cared about you! Imagine if you didn't need to learn how to wash clothes, iron, clean, cook, or change diapers! Wow, you guys would be like a lot of European men.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I could give a damn what some feminized American males think of me. I only respect virgins and females who have been with one man their entire lives. If modern day America thinks this isn't fair I could give a rat's azz. Modern day America also has a divorce rate of over 50%!

If you boys really think a girl isn't attached to her first you need some help. Girls are different than you. They don't look at your cute tummies and get turned on. They are hyper-emotional. The type of girls I date save everything. I take a girl out for tea and she sneaks a napkin into her purse. She will save it. What is just a lousy napkin to me becomes the first piece of what will one day be a shrine in a corner of her room.

Imagine if American guys were not so emasculated! Imagine if you boys had spines! Imagine if what your peers thought of you didn't bother you! Imagine if you mothers cared about you! Imagine if you didn't need to learn how to wash clothes, iron, clean, cook, or change diapers! Wow, you guys would be like a lot of European men.
How old are you?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
It sounds like we have the same opinion then. I mean my dilemma is, should I not marry a girl who isn't a virgin and find one that is? Or it is really pointless.... The only thing that bothers me is if I ran into her ex and he says some **** like "so how does my dvck taste"
I couldn't imagine a worse thing than being tied down with some virgin. It means she's some kind of moral/religious freak, or just a prude. And who knows how these chicks are in bed.

Oh, and I've had plenty of girlfriends and f*** buddies. I've never had any kind of ex say some kind of crap like that to me. Chill out...don't be paranoid.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANDREW DICE CLAY: Hey, is that your chick there?

GUY IN THE AUDIENCE: Yeah!

DICE: Damn she's pretty hot!

GUY: Yeah,..

DICE: You been together a while?

GUY: About 6 months.

DICE: Nice. She faithful to you?

GUY: Oh yeah.

DICE: She good in bed?

GUY: *nods head enthusiastically*

DICE: She suck a good d!ck?

GUY: (laughing) Oooh yeah,..heheh,..

DICE: I suppose the next question would be, "How do you suppose she got that way?"

If you had a GF who was smoking hot, well adjusted mentally, loyal, would make a good mother, came from a good family, etc. etc., but would only ever begrudgingly have sex with you, in missionary position only, never consider giving you head, and only once a month because she thought that sex was dirty and she didn't want to be thought of as a slut, would you marry her?

Every man wants a slut, he just wants her to be HIS slut.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
ANDREW DICE CLAY: Hey, is that your chick there?

GUY IN THE AUDIENCE: Yeah!

DICE: Damn she's pretty hot!

GUY: Yeah,..

DICE: You been together a while?

GUY: About 6 months.

DICE: Nice. She faithful to you?

GUY: Oh yeah.

DICE: She good in bed?

GUY: *nods head enthusiastically*

DICE: She suck a good d!ck?

GUY: (laughing) Oooh yeah,..heheh,..

DICE: I suppose the next question would be, "How do you suppose she got that way?"

If you had a GF who was smoking hot, well adjusted mentally, loyal, would make a good mother, came from a good family, etc. etc., but would only ever begrudgingly have sex with you, in missionary position only, never consider giving you head, and only once a month because she thought that sex was dirty and she didn't want to be thought of as a slut, would you marry her?

Every man wants a slut, he just wants her to be HIS slut.
That makes no sense. Easy to marry virgins outside of America. In America you must date a woman your age. So at 41 you will be lucky to find one that is fertile let alone a virgin. Just a fact of life for men who have decided to live in America.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
That makes no sense. Easy to marry virgins outside of America. In America you must date a woman your age. So at 41 you will be lucky to find one that is fertile let alone a virgin. Just a fact of life for men who have decided to live in America.
Thats not lucky... a virgin at 41 must got alot of baggage aka *problems*.
virgin is not a seal of "not a crazy person" believe me.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bothered me in the past when it was a girlfriend or something, but after opening my eyes to the truth I don't necessarily look at it with surprise or disgust anymore. It is what it is. Most of the time, my number is way worse. This is even after taking their number and multiplying it by 3. If you get horrified by a girls number now, then I would hate to see you when you realize that about %95 of them are also lying. You must take into account all the one night stands, drunk fvcks, d!ck sucking and the guys she is too embarrassed to admit into account. Girls wont usually "count" sex unless there is an emotional attachment involved. When they give you a number, that's just counting all the ones that were good at pulling her heart strings at the time.

To the guy who said he only fvcks virgins, I think that's a joke. It might be possible when you're still in high school, swooping up on some new coming freshmans but that's about it. After high school, your v-card collecting days are over. It might be different in other countries, but as far as america goes, she lost her chivalry belt a long time ago.

My advice to everyone. You should care, but only to the extent of safety. By safety I mean stds, mental issues etc.. You don't want your dong all soar, or a girl that is purposely TRYING to get pregnant. Sometimes her past can give you an insight of how she is now, but I wouldn't trip on it too much. It is what it is.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:

Same work for western europeans awfully,they call it "emancipation",an other word for "do what you want without conseguences" so save your speeches for us too.
The more i read about your posts the more you look like my new hero,really what you say sounds refreshing in this politically correct world :D

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These days I think a lot of girls in the West are only good for one thing.

I mean yeah sure there are some that you can fvck and hang out with as well. But there's not a lot of girls that I would wanna commit to. And where I live there's hardly any virgins, and there's usually something wrong with the virgins anyway.

If I'm just fvcking a girl then I don't really care who she's been with. But if it was anything more than that then I would want a girl who hasn't slept with many guys. Once a slvt, always a slvt IMO.

A girl who is a real dirty slvt who's constantly sleeping with loads of guys is only worth a one night stand for me.
A girl who has had fun in the past but isn't too nasty could be a FB and possibly a FWB or short term relationship if I knew she wasn't sleeping with other guys and we had stuff in common.
A girl who has only slept with guys in relationships could be LTR-worthy, assuming everything else was ok between us.

There is a double-standard, but it exists for a reason. I won't be guilt-tripped by the feminists into accepting a slvt as relationship material.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
goodluck with that
Yeah I'm sure I will have good luck with it thanks.

What's your view? You're not with the crowd that thinks a wh0rish woman is somehow relationship material are you?

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Realistically the vast majority of girls in this society have been around the block a few times by the time they're legal (e.g. 21). It doesn't matter if they're ugly either. Men will fvck anything. If you put Joe the greasy, ugly, fat, middle-aged manly-looking construction worker on the corner in a blonde whig and lipstick married family church-going men will come and pay him for bl0wj0bs. Some ugly women are more promiscuous than pretty ones because they need to boost their egos by letting high-status men with pretty girlfriends fvck them. Everybody knows women need male attention like crackheads need crack. Ugly or fat chicks need to work harder to get that attention, whereas a pretty girl can get her fix just walking down the street and having guys drool over her.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
No in fact i'm right with your train of thought... i'm just saying good luck because its difficult to find a "good girl" these days, especially a good looking one... First off to find a woman who processes the qualities u seek i.e. only having had sexual relations with people while she was in a relationship... she would probably not be a drinker... i've found that any woman who is a drinker is a genuine slvt... i mean we've all had a night where we've done messed up sh!t while drunk... this is my view because i no longer drink... the chick i'm banging right now is no saint... shes done **** while drunk and so have i... i can accept it b/c i'm the same way... the thing is its different now b/c neither of us drink anymore... we're pretty much exclusive fbuddies and i'll replace her when something better comes along... i'm waiting to find a good looking girl who hasn't been fvcked to the point of losing interest in sex... when she comes along i will be right here chucking my current fbuddy to the sidelines...
Yeah tell me about it. I still hold onto the hope that there are some decent girls out there but the chances don't look good. Until then I'm just gonna make the most of all these "liberated" women. They wanna act like slvts then they'll get treated like slvts.

Where I live most girls drink. They binge drink until they can barely stand and are sick in the streets. Drunken one night stands are very common too, even for girls who appear to be "good" in everyday situations. Another possible red flag is whether she smokes (if she smokes she pokes).

dj0014

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with 2 virgins.
It required a lot of patience and a lot of guidance.

With the first virgin I was virgin myself and it was so hard to find the .... place :D so fun
The positive thing was with 2nd one that we were experimenting a lot.

in conclusion:
I'd prefer to be with a girl who has had about 3-5-7 partners.
If it's less she might not have learned enough
e.g. dealing with arguments, expressing her feelings, obsessiveness, emotionally stable etc.

If she a *pro* (20+ people) then she isn't so valuable to me because that reveals some sort of an inner problem.
There's got a be some sort of confidence issue or something weak because she wants to be liked and she is willing to pay for that with sex.

Moderation in all things.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to see a pattern in these responses. I'd like to break down this question a little further for clarity.

Does a girl's sex life bother you if she's...

A) A FB/ONS?

B) A GF/LTR?

C) Your wife/living with you?

Unfortunately, as things currently stand in my life, a GF/LTR with a storied past is HUGE to me. Doesn't mean I can't love her, it just means I can't fully commit to her. Why? Probably personal issues. This is especially true if the girl is a mother or divorced. These girls could never move up to "wife/life partner" status.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
I'm starting to see a pattern in these responses. I'd like to break down this question a little further for clarity.

Does a girl's sex life bother you if she's...

A) A FB/ONS?

B) A GF/LTR?

C) Your wife/living with you?

Unfortunately, as things currently stand in my life, a GF/LTR with a storied past is HUGE to me. Doesn't mean I can't love her, it just means I can't fully commit to her. Why? Probably personal issues. This is especially true if the girl is a mother or divorced. These girls could never move up to "wife/life partner" status.

Excellent clarification, this is actually more what I was looking for. So lets assume its an LTR or a wife.... what number of past partners would bother you?