Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does a girl's past sex life bother you? To what degree?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look I basically grew up looking at sex real conservatively. There literally was a time where I'd see a girl who lost their virginity before marriage as garbage.

I've since obviously grown up.... and I see the realistic world of females fornicating before marriage as I have certainly done the same

All that being said, when a girl mentions how many guys she has been with.. is there a specific amount that would bother you? Would you not care....

Does any certain number disqualify them from LTR material and automatically makes them a pump n dump.. even if they seem like a great person you click with?

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't ask girls about their past. I honestly don't care. The only time I'd be concerned is if the girl had an STD or if she had an ex that was constantly stalking her or anything dangerous like that.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing in an of itself but:

• STDs
  • Children
  • Permanent damage

Are all considerations.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up the same exact way. No sex before marriage sh**. See it as pretty dumb as this point in the game. We are animals we need sex. That being said, I agree with the others that I wouldn't ask about it or let it bother you. Except for the STD thing, that's pretty important. I'm not gonna discuss it with women anymore after talking about it with my last GF, messed with my confidence.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
To better answer your question, I only think the number should matter if she is such a ***** that she cheats on you while you two are together.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virgins only. I don't even buy used underwear. I put toilet paper on the seats of public toilets (even when I am pee-peeing!). I ask that hotels remove the bedspread before I arrive. No way in hell am I touching something that has been defiled by some dude I don't even know. Gross and disgusting. I would be so screwed if I dated in America.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here what used to bother me about it in my younger years until I learned more and grew into manhood like I have now.

I used to think: Why is it so hard for me to pick up, game and get naked with a chick unless I'm in a relationship with her, when my (GF or whatever...) found it easy to have sex with all kinds of people in her social circle? It's like they were all doing each other and she freely let it all hang out without a second anxiety or thought if the time is right.

Then I realized something. It's not her fault if I'm too uptight and insecure to be comfortable being me, thus allowing me to have relations with more ease and relaxation.

Furthermore, I used to think said girl was more of a bad&ss than me because of that and she had the ability to expereince and enjoy something I didn't, thereby meaning I probably couldn't give her a very good expereince in the sack.

Then, I realized it......I realized that the more I let my guard down when it came to intimacy, the more I would enjoy the game instead of trying to make an unrealistic expectation for myself. Then things fell into place.

What would I think about her past? I say, she knows how to have fun and get her fvck on. You should too. Don't be so threatened by the past, but do study it enough to indicate current and future behavior. Did she just have alot of hookups or relationships? OR did she cheat, act out and display a lack of integrity? What are her patterns like? What does she end up doing sooner or later?

STuff like that......

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Virgins only. I don't even buy used underwear. I put toilet paper on the seats of public toilets (even when I am pee-peeing!). I ask that hotels remove the bedspread before I arrive. No way in hell am I touching something that has been defiled by some dude I don't even know. Gross and disgusting. I would be so screwed if I dated in America.
Imagine this:

A (mall/airport/bus-central/bar) restroom. It has been used for a year. And then, scientists and all come to clean it up with special soap and x-rays. It is guaranteed that it is 100% clean.
Would you lick it?

I wouldn't want the woman I (love) to have had a d!ck in her mouth.

Where do you date Jimbo?

TKool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl has had a **** in her mouth, c*m shot in her and on her, and as*hole defiled at least once.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Where do you live?

Around here, if you only ****ed virgins you just wouldn't ever get laid simply because they're in such short supply. I think every girl here that is at least moderately attractive has had sex by the time she's 15. Any girl who isn't obese or disfigured (and even some that are) just have ****s flying at them all day here.

And I've heard that girls in Europe and South America are even more liberal about sex than girls in the US. So unless you're an oil sheik or something like that I don't see how that would work.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jayer said:
I've since obviously grown up....
Are you sure? Looks to me like you think you have found some way of finding out a womans true sexual history. Which is confusing me because your 31 and been here since 02 . So by the powers of deduction you must know that whatever she tells you is nonsense, hell I'd guess most women wouldnt even know theyre real sexual past enough to process it into a neat little package of easily understood information for the ego driven and logical male mind.

Which by rights only leaves mind reading. :confused:

No a girls past sex life does not bother me, nor would I care If I learnt to read minds like yourself. A normal healthy woman loves c@ck is all I need to know, and I'm happier for it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Are you sure? Looks to me like you think you have found some way of finding out a womans true sexual history. Which is confusing me because your 31 and been here since 02 . So by the powers of deduction you must know that whatever she tells you is nonsense, hell I'd guess most women wouldnt even know theyre real sexual past enough to process it into a neat little package of easily understood information for the ego driven and logical male mind.

Which by rights only leaves mind reading. :confused:

No a girls past sex life does not bother me, nor would I care If I learnt to read minds like yourself. A normal healthy woman loves c@ck is all I need to know, and I'm happier for it.
Boobs or nuts I am talking about for an LTR... this goes for everyone....

Would you marry a woman who isn't a virgin?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Boobs or nuts I am talking about for an LTR... this goes for everyone....

Would you marry a woman who isn't a virgin?
No way in hell!!! Look, it is called baggage. Baggage is why so many American marriages fail. I will also promise you something. A woman will NEVER forget her first. They are bonded to that guy. Remember that. It is a very emotional thing for them. That is the reason (call me what you want) I think sex before marriage for most females is a very bad idea.

If you want to bang tramps go ahead. Just don't get attached. If you REALLY want love, and a marriage that might work, find someone who has a moral backbone. Hard as hell in America to find though. America is loaded with religious types that are full of b.s. Religion in America is just something you plaster on the back of your mid-range SUV. A good reason for travel and language learning.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
No way in hell!!! Look, it is called baggage. Baggage is why so many American marriages fail. I will also promise you something. A woman will NEVER forget her first. They are bonded to that guy. Remember that. It is a very emotional thing for them. That is the reason (call me what you want) I think sex before marriage for most females is a very bad idea.

If you want to bang tramps go ahead. Just don't get attached. If you REALLY want love, and a marriage that might work, find someone who has a moral backbone. Hard as hell in America to find though. America is loaded with religious types that are full of b.s. Religion in America is just something you plaster on the back of your mid-range SUV. A good reason for travel and language learning.

I'm pretty sure there's some sort of statistic that says that women whose only sexual partner is their husband are like 50% more likely to cheat on them.

Have you ever been with an experienced girl (i.e. a girl that has been with a few guys before) and then been with a virgin after? Oh my god, if you don't guide her it's pretty bad - like fvcking a paraplegic. Then again, at the same time (at least with me) you feel like she's more of a quality girl, but eh.

It's a tossup, in the end one really isn't that much better than the other.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am surprised at the mix of responses on this thread. It seems there are some that feel virgins are the way to go. In the liberal society we live in though this is going to be rare. Plus sex is something that is almost recreational at this point.

BigJimbo said:

How sure are you that a girl will always be attached to her first? Can you provide any empirical evidence of this? Also just because a girl has sex before marriage, are you saying that means she can't be a moral person???

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
I am surprised at the mix of responses on this thread. It seems there are some that feel virgins are the way to go. In the liberal society we live in though this is going to be rare. Plus sex is something that is almost recreational at this point.
The problem is that men are hypocrites.

Every man would *rather* have a virgin for a wife, than a girl who has had sex before (all things being equal).

But men want to screw around with girls too.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you want to go around screwing girls, go ahead, but realize that you demanding moral purity in girls then becomes ridiculous.

The key men have to realize is that like it or not, girls look to men to lead. If they see men screwing around, then girls will in turn follow. After all the girls will say: 'What's good for the goose is good for the gander.'

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
The problem is that men are hypocrites.

Every man would *rather* have a virgin for a wife, than a girl who has had sex before (all things being equal).

But men want to screw around with girls too.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you want to go around screwing girls, go ahead, but realize that you demanding moral purity in girls then becomes ridiculous.

The key men have to realize is that like it or not, girls look to men to lead. If they see men screwing around, then girls will in turn follow. After all the girls will say: 'What's good for the goose is good for the gander.'

I understand your point Trader. However its valid only if this world is for lack of a better word.... "fair"

In other words I can go out screw a bunch of girls... and then find a virgin and marry her. Is the moral police really going to appear out of nowhere and steal my nice fresh piece of virgin cake I am eating too?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my question really is.... is finding a virgin to marry ideal? Or is it really a moot point.... Believe it or not I've heard plenty of guys say they wouldn't want one.....