When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Excellent, and how to pick up 20y/o babes I hope.Originally posted by Matt Rogers
I think Doc love's system is good-although it is slightly more focused towards the older man.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
That was very well put. The System isn't a pick up guide, it's just a book of insights into how women behave and how to equalize the playing field while saving you a lot of heartache.Originally posted by MisterAl
The System is gold when you use it properly. Francisco is right on. It's really for qualifying chicks and keeping the good ones and weeding out the bad ones fast. You still have to find the girls.
Whether dating or in an LTR, when I fuk up it's because I got lazy and deviated from Doc's advice. On the other hand, it's working perfectly when the crazies and b!tches disappear without making me wasting another dime or minute on them.
My guess is that you would consider The System a complete waste of your money. It's not a pick-up guide or for getting quick snatch.
So out of curiosity, what are the three qualities that should be used to qualify a woman?Originally posted by MrBond_Age
Its a complete waste of your money when you actually pay for it. Remember what I said:" Ive seen the material but didnt pay for it".
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
-NopeOriginally posted by MrBond_Age
mmmm.
Putting the BS aside Id say:
-Her apearance
-Her behaviors
-Her group of friends and family.
So you wanted to lecture you on what I read and not my opinion?Well wathever.If you actually bought what could loosly be called dating material (read: dating BS) then I pity you.Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
-Nope
-Kinda, but not specific enough...
- and NOPE....
C'mon, supposedly had seen this information online....
FYI guys, Doc Love does not post any specifics about The System in any of his articles. This is probably why most of you have no clue what is actually contained in The System, he only briefly alludes to the concepts.
Now I'm not sure I should post the three KEY things that you should use when qualifying. Maybe you guys should just drop a C-note....![]()
Oh, look who's backtracking. So if it was just your opinion, why did you say that YOU HAVE READ what is in The System online? I called you out because I didn't think that you have read any of it but I was going to give you the benifit of the doubt. I guess I was right.Originally posted by MrBond_Age
So you wanted to lecture you on what I read and not my opinion?Well wathever.If you actually bought what could loosly be called dating material (read: dating BS) then I pity you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.