Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc, I love ya, but...

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ogre
Francisco,

Doc's concepts are all right on but the step-by-step is obsolete.

According to doc's System, for 60 days into a relationship, never leave a message. And he insists on strictly adhering to his system and his system only. Somewhere in the audio CD I remember a mention that, hypothetically, one could call 10 times in a day and she'll never know if you didn't leave a message. Not any more, Doc!

yeah I'm gonna hafta work on my conversation skills. A lot. I tried derek vitalio's material and I have trouble digesting it. Derek talks to girls like they were 4 years old and it makes them get all giggly and moist. Is this what I have to do in order to turn women on?
I like Louis and Copeland's book. It's easy to understand and it's systematic. I honestly feel sorry for Doc Love because I'm sure that he has plethora of knowledge with DJing but just unable to systematically write it. He should have hired somebody to edit his Dating Dictionary for structure and spelling.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ogre
Francisco,

Doc's concepts are all right on but the step-by-step is obsolete.

According to doc's System, for 60 days into a relationship, never leave a message. And he insists on strictly adhering to his system and his system only. Somewhere in the audio CD I remember a mention that, hypothetically, one could call 10 times in a day and she'll never know if you didn't leave a message. Not any more, Doc!

yeah I'm gonna hafta work on my conversation skills. A lot. I tried derek vitalio's material and I have trouble digesting it. Derek talks to girls like they were 4 years old and it makes them get all giggly and moist. Is this what I have to do in order to turn women on?
I don't recall Doc writing to never leave a message for the first 60 days of the relationship. Where did you find it in his book? I'll have to re-read it. I never leave drawn out messages but I do say what I would like to do with them and tell them to give me a call the next day to let me know if they'd like to come. Women with high ILs call back by then or even sooner.

As for conversations, I'm not one to belittle people which what it sounds like what Derek Vitalio is expounding. I haven't read his book but I can tell you that I get further by just joking around with women and lightly seasoning the conversation with some harmless flirtations and some kino on the side.

Not saying that I'm old, but at my age I prefer interacting with women on a more grown up level without being condescending or stuffy. Basically, I interact in a way that makes them feel better about themselves while they are with me.

Now that I think about it, I don't think that I had much success with conversation skills from any of theses dating experts. I do remember trying Ross Jefferies Speed Seduction technique since I was already familiar with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). I tried it with an open mind but running patterns actually sounded a bit lame when I used it, kinda like I was trying to be some type of Svengali. I will say that I do use NLP on myself successfully.

I did buy a couple of books on charisma and flirting for success. I added that to a base that I built on being more self confident and voilà! Now everything just seems like second nature.

I suggest building up these traits:

1. Determine who you are (truthfully) and what you want for yourself.
2. Build a healthy base of self esteem and self confidence.
3. Find your passions and cultivate them.
4. Become receptive to different ideas and perspectives. This doesn't mean that you have to agree with them, just willing to consider the differences.
5. Become charismatic, learn to enjoy engaging people in every day experiences.
6. Learn something (anything) new whenever possible.
7. Live for the moment, don't let the past define you nor let the future stifle you.
8. Understand that YOU have the ability to choose how you perceive yourself and the world. Thing may not necessarily be going your way, but you can choose how those experiences will make you feel.
9. Understand that there is no reality, only perception. People (yourself included) in the same situation can have a completely different experience. It's their choice.
10. Read my tag-line and make it a part of your life.

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
I think you misread my post - I'm not looking for any kind of advice.

I'm suggesting that it's time for Doc Love to revamp his system.
Well yes and no, I do agree - it is outdated. But I also thought I could share some of my experiences, maybe to help someone else.

That's all! :)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc's a fraud and couldn't pimp his way out from under a fat girl on the pimpingest day of his life in perfect pimping weather with an electric pimping stick and coaching from the three pimpingest guys in aliveand a medium channeling the unholy spirit of the three pimpingest deadguys too.