Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do your nerves grow when you gain muscle

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
title basically says it all. dont you grown nerves when your arms and legs get bigger?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nerves are only pathways that link your brain and muscles. Your muscles have memory - but the only thing that your nerves are going to do will be to learn how to carry information more quickly. So when you're doing an exercise, your brain tells your muscles "You know what this is, now go do it!"

You don't actually grow more muscle cells in the first 6-8 weeks you're lifting...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean veins...? I dunno but after I started lifting, lots of my veins starting showing like crazy. Right now, I can clearly see them on my arms. Its kinda weird but others say I look strong with them popping out. Whatcha guys think?

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well actually i was asking if your nerves grew. ie when you get bigger wouldnt it make sense for you to gain more nerves. the reason i ask is supposedly you cant grow nerves but when you get bigger you can still feel everywhere on your body. so it would make sense if your nerves grew. another question. are the optic nerves peripheral nerves

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score