"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Do you wear lift shoes when you go out?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Gents, surely I cant be the only guy that does this...???...

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

The difference in the way people treat me is like night and day.

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

Guys, do you sport enhanced footwear on dates....????....
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Gents, surely I cant be the only guy that does this...???...

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

The difference in the way people treat me is like night and day.

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

Guys, do you sport enhanced footwear on dates....????....
No, I’m 5’ 11” which is above average and see no need to use lifts…
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Gents, surely I cant be the only guy that does this...???...

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

The difference in the way people treat me is like night and day.

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

Guys, do you sport enhanced footwear on dates....????....
Nope. Why are you so self-conscious dude? Need to work on that sh!t and cut-it-out.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Gents, surely I cant be the only guy that does this...???...

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

The difference in the way people treat me is like night and day.

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

Guys, do you sport enhanced footwear on dates....????....
Maybe LA or NYC, but I never hear of people wearing that sh** though.

I don't get the concept of heels. It doesn't make a woman any different to me. In fact, they look like they'd be rather painful to wear.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Southern Cali is all about looks my friend.....

We got girls out here that'll diss 5'10" guys as being too short.....
You're 5'10.5''. Wouldn't worry about it. If you were 5'8'' or below, then yea. I think it's in your mind dude. I'm around NYC and around your height. Never had an issue. It goes back to how one hold's themselves in public.
 

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
Gents, surely I cant be the only guy that does this...???...

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

The difference in the way people treat me is like night and day.

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

Guys, do you sport enhanced footwear on dates....????....
Do what you gotta do to compete in your environment.
Stop asking for validation here.
Everyone here either don't know anything or are idiots.
If it works for you then that's what matter.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You're 5'10.5''. Wouldn't worry about it. If you were 5'8'' or below, then yea. I think it's in your mind dude. I'm around NYC and around your height. Never had an issue. It goes back to how one hold's themselves in public.
he's in southern California. Quite different. Down here for example I see short, fat guys with decent looking women and try to figure out how they do it. What attracts an HB8 to a short, fat, greasy looking guy?
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I don’t but I wear footwear that naturally adds an extra inch such as boots. I’m only 5’7 and yes OP it makes a difference. 5’10 is hardly a Manlet that’s median height for a US male.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
6'0 so no. Wouldn't knock a guy for it, but curious how the girls react in the morning?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Gents, surely I cant be the only guy that does this...???...

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

The difference in the way people treat me is like night and day.

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

Guys, do you sport enhanced footwear on dates....????....
Uh considering the average man is 5'10" you are slightly above average. If you are that insecure over an inch or two of height you have a lot bigger issues to worry about and your extra height will not make up for it...not even close.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
6'0 so no. Wouldn't knock a guy for it, but curious how the girls react in the morning?
Most of these women are 5'7" ~ 5'8" and wear 6" ho0ker heels.... So on the few occasions when I get lucky and they stay the night, it isnt quite as noticeable when i take off my shoes and drop 2 inches because they drop 6 inches without their heels, so they've actually never noticed it.....
 

candyman105

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
57
Age
37
Most of these women are 5'7" ~ 5'8" and wear 6" ho0ker heels.... So on the few occasions when I get lucky and they stay the night, it isnt quite as noticeable when i take off my shoes and drop 2 inches because they drop 6 inches without their heels, so they've actually never noticed it.....
Average adult heights in the US are 5'9" for men and 5'3" for women.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I wouldn't do it myself as I like to be more congruent, and although I don't think it's "wrong", for the sake of your own mental health I would probably not recommend learning to lean on crutches like these.

But, I will say this: women themselves inflate their height all the time by wearing heels without any compunctions, which is ironic in case any of them would complain about you doing the same.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Average adult heights in the US are 5'9" for men and 5'3" for women.
5-3 seems a tad short. Anyway, anyone notice how women lie about height on OLD just like most men? I mean, you wouldn't think a woman would need to lie about height at all unless she's only 4-11 or just super tall like 6 foot and worries she'd be too tall. I'm not tall but a couple OLD dates listed 5-8 and clearly were not 5-8. Not that it matters because they were not fat and were in good shape. If a woman was 5-2 and hot who cares. Stupid to reject her.

I did that to a solid HB8.5 back in April because she was only 5 foot but otherwise a knock out body. I ghosted her and she asked me out. Then 7 months later I see her on the facebook dating app. She had even better pics of herself than on Match and I was just so mad at myself because she's smoking hot and I flat out ghosted her when she has a killer body. I left a comment on the pic telling her I was from match and she didn't reply to me. Probably mad at me since I ghosted her when she asked me out over just 1 inch. Oh and she wasn't post wall. I think she was 29.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Even Brad Pitt a.k.a The Super Chad has to wear enhanced shoes...check out this vid of actors who wear suspect footwear because the heightpill is brutal in Hollywood....

 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Even Brad Pitt a.k.a The Super Chad has to wear enhanced shoes...check out this vid of actors who wear suspect footwear because the heightpill is brutal in Hollywood....

Brad Pitt is listed as 5-11 but everyone knows he's not near 5-11 at all. Maybe with enhanced footwear but he is no 5-11.

What is the hoopla about Brad Pitt? I mean for a man he's decent looking, but you see many more celebs and ordinary people who are much better looking than Brad Pitt build wise and everything.

I think Tom Cruise is better looking and has that young look still.

Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise might not meet the height for hyperchads but their overall fame and social status puts them there anyway. If you guys were Tom Cruise you wouldn't care if you were under 5-10. You would be getting all the pVssy you can handle.

A lot of these celebs use specially designed footwear and have their height beefed up.

Look at hockey and football. Almost all NHL players under 6 feet tall have at least a couple inches added to their height. This is common practice. Brad Marchand is listed officially at 5-9 but his real height at the very max is 5-6 according to people in the know and fans who met him. Martin St. Louis even has states this as well in interviews they added 3 inches to his height because he's short for a hockey player.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
Gents, surely I cant be the only guy that does this...???...

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

The difference in the way people treat me is like night and day.

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

Guys, do you sport enhanced footwear on dates....????....
I'm half an inch taller than you (5'11.5" morning height) and have never used lifts. However, I'll often throw on boots particularly if the girl is over 5'7".

How's the comfort of lifts?
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I'm half an inch taller than you (5'11.5" morning height) and have never used lifts. However, I'll often throw on boots particularly if the girl is over 5'7".

How's the comfort of lifts?
Most dress shoes have at least a 1" heel so I only need to slip in a 1" lift insole. It takes a little time to get used to it but it's not too bad....
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top