Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you wear lift shoes when you go out?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, surely I cant be the only guy that does this...???...

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

The difference in the way people treat me is like night and day.

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

Guys, do you sport enhanced footwear on dates....????....

Billtx49

Reaction score

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

No, I’m 5’ 11” which is above average and see no need to use lifts…

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Nope. Why are you so self-conscious dude? Need to work on that sh!t and cut-it-out.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Maybe LA or NYC, but I never hear of people wearing that sh** though.

I don't get the concept of heels. It doesn't make a woman any different to me. In fact, they look like they'd be rather painful to wear.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Southern Cali is all about looks my friend.....

We got girls out here that'll diss 5'10" guys as being too short.....
You're 5'10.5''. Wouldn't worry about it. If you were 5'8'' or below, then yea. I think it's in your mind dude. I'm around NYC and around your height. Never had an issue. It goes back to how one hold's themselves in public.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do what you gotta do to compete in your environment.
Stop asking for validation here.
Everyone here either don't know anything or are idiots.
If it works for you then that's what matter.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You're 5'10.5''. Wouldn't worry about it. If you were 5'8'' or below, then yea. I think it's in your mind dude. I'm around NYC and around your height. Never had an issue. It goes back to how one hold's themselves in public.
he's in southern California. Quite different. Down here for example I see short, fat guys with decent looking women and try to figure out how they do it. What attracts an HB8 to a short, fat, greasy looking guy?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t but I wear footwear that naturally adds an extra inch such as boots. I’m only 5’7 and yes OP it makes a difference. 5’10 is hardly a Manlet that’s median height for a US male.

Reaction score
6'0 so no. Wouldn't knock a guy for it, but curious how the girls react in the morning?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Uh considering the average man is 5'10" you are slightly above average. If you are that insecure over an inch or two of height you have a lot bigger issues to worry about and your extra height will not make up for it...not even close.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'0 so no. Wouldn't knock a guy for it, but curious how the girls react in the morning?
Most of these women are 5'7" ~ 5'8" and wear 6" ho0ker heels.... So on the few occasions when I get lucky and they stay the night, it isnt quite as noticeable when i take off my shoes and drop 2 inches because they drop 6 inches without their heels, so they've actually never noticed it.....

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Most of these women are 5'7" ~ 5'8" and wear 6" ho0ker heels.... So on the few occasions when I get lucky and they stay the night, it isnt quite as noticeable when i take off my shoes and drop 2 inches because they drop 6 inches without their heels, so they've actually never noticed it.....
Average adult heights in the US are 5'9" for men and 5'3" for women.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it myself as I like to be more congruent, and although I don't think it's "wrong", for the sake of your own mental health I would probably not recommend learning to lean on crutches like these.

But, I will say this: women themselves inflate their height all the time by wearing heels without any compunctions, which is ironic in case any of them would complain about you doing the same.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Average adult heights in the US are 5'9" for men and 5'3" for women.
5-3 seems a tad short. Anyway, anyone notice how women lie about height on OLD just like most men? I mean, you wouldn't think a woman would need to lie about height at all unless she's only 4-11 or just super tall like 6 foot and worries she'd be too tall. I'm not tall but a couple OLD dates listed 5-8 and clearly were not 5-8. Not that it matters because they were not fat and were in good shape. If a woman was 5-2 and hot who cares. Stupid to reject her.

I did that to a solid HB8.5 back in April because she was only 5 foot but otherwise a knock out body. I ghosted her and she asked me out. Then 7 months later I see her on the facebook dating app. She had even better pics of herself than on Match and I was just so mad at myself because she's smoking hot and I flat out ghosted her when she has a killer body. I left a comment on the pic telling her I was from match and she didn't reply to me. Probably mad at me since I ghosted her when she asked me out over just 1 inch. Oh and she wasn't post wall. I think she was 29.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Brad Pitt a.k.a The Super Chad has to wear enhanced shoes...check out this vid of actors who wear suspect footwear because the heightpill is brutal in Hollywood....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Even Brad Pitt a.k.a The Super Chad has to wear enhanced shoes...check out this vid of actors who wear suspect footwear because the heightpill is brutal in Hollywood....

Brad Pitt is listed as 5-11 but everyone knows he's not near 5-11 at all. Maybe with enhanced footwear but he is no 5-11.

What is the hoopla about Brad Pitt? I mean for a man he's decent looking, but you see many more celebs and ordinary people who are much better looking than Brad Pitt build wise and everything.

I think Tom Cruise is better looking and has that young look still.

Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise might not meet the height for hyperchads but their overall fame and social status puts them there anyway. If you guys were Tom Cruise you wouldn't care if you were under 5-10. You would be getting all the pVssy you can handle.

A lot of these celebs use specially designed footwear and have their height beefed up.

Look at hockey and football. Almost all NHL players under 6 feet tall have at least a couple inches added to their height. This is common practice. Brad Marchand is listed officially at 5-9 but his real height at the very max is 5-6 according to people in the know and fans who met him. Martin St. Louis even has states this as well in interviews they added 3 inches to his height because he's short for a hockey player.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm half an inch taller than you (5'11.5" morning height) and have never used lifts. However, I'll often throw on boots particularly if the girl is over 5'7".

How's the comfort of lifts?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm half an inch taller than you (5'11.5" morning height) and have never used lifts. However, I'll often throw on boots particularly if the girl is over 5'7".

How's the comfort of lifts?
Most dress shoes have at least a 1" heel so I only need to slip in a 1" lift insole. It takes a little time to get used to it but it's not too bad....