Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Wear A Mask?

Do You Wear A Mask?

• Never

• Rarely, Only When Absolutely Necessary

• When It's "Required"/"Mandatory"

• A Majority of the Time when Outdoors

• Just About All of the Time When Outdoors

Results are only viewable after voting.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the people who wear masks. When are you going to stop wearing one? When the Government tells you to? When you stop hearing about rona on the fake news outlets? When you do your own research to find masks do nothing to protect you? When the election is over? When you wake up one morning and your fear is gone?
When are the mask deniers going to quit their whining?

Then you should know that is fact that America has by and large maintained social distancing and worn face masks, yet the numbers increase
No. That is false. America didn’t follow any prudent social distancing and mask requirements because the response has been patchwork. The only region that successfully “got over” the virus was the northeast. The rest of the chicken shvt governors looked at the national numbers going down because of NYC, NJ, CT doing it right, and decide it was time to just open up. Because you know.. covid-19 at first was strictly a “New York problem” that would never affect the rest of the country...

Last edited:

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think freedom is important, and grown adults should be allowed to do what they want to do.

I do see a problem here. Those who don’t wear masks don’t wear them, and/or wear them under certain conditions (like I do). From what I’ve seen they believe people have the freedom to do whatever they want. It’s predominantly the people who do wear masks that want to impose their will on everyone else. We’ve all seen the videos in shopping malls where people are shouted down and intimidated into leaving because they’ve made a different decision.

I social distance, I’ve always washed my hands whenever I got the chance and I only go outside when I need to.

Besides, masks have given many people a false sense of security and I see people everyday taking liberties because they think they’re safe.

There’s a certain “holier than thou” attitude, like people who update their social media profile pictures of themselves wearing masks that I don’t like.

They’ve been wearing masks in China for years, and 99% of people wear them. That didn’t stop it from it spreading to the rest of the world.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think freedom is important, and grown adults should be allowed to do what they want to do.

I do see a problem here. Those who don’t wear masks don’t wear them, and/or wear them under certain conditions (like I do). From what I’ve seen they believe people have the freedom to do whatever they want. It’s predominantly the people who do wear masks that want to impose their will on everyone else. We’ve all seen the videos in shopping malls where people are shouted down and intimidated into leaving because they’ve made a different decision.
We should have the freedom to infect and kill our neighbor's grandmother?

I social distance, I’ve always washed my hands whenever I got the chance and I only go outside when I need to.
What does that have to do with mask use?

Besides, masks have given many people a false sense of security and I see people everyday taking liberties because they think they’re safe.

There’s a certain “holier than thou” attitude, like people who update their social media profile pictures of themselves wearing masks that I don’t like.
What's false sense of security if it is proven that masks work?

They’ve been wearing masks in China for years, and 99% of people wear them. That didn’t stop it from it spreading to the rest of the world.
The COVID-19 rates in East Asia are considerably lower than the rest of the world. They wear masks...

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should have the freedom to infect and kill our neighbor's grandmother?
The virus isn’t necessarily killing old people, it’s killing people who are severely ill and/or have extremely weak immune systems. If you think the virus is spreading because of a lack of people wearing masks I’ve got news for you.

What does that have to do with mask use?
Everything, the masks are worn to prevent the virus spreading right? So is social distancing and hand washing.

What's false sense of security if it is proven that masks work?
People go out more regularly in large groups and don’t socially distance because they think wearing a mask is the only thing that stops the spread.

The COVID-19 rates in East Asia are considerably lower than the rest of the world. They wear masks...
And you’d be incredibly naive to believe them. China, the same country that told the rest of the world that the coronavirus didn’t spread from human to human contact and “silenced” people who tried to warn the rest of the world? Countries like South Korea also track people’s whereabouts, are you willing to allow the government to know where you go and what you do?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz, there is no arguing. For him, that thought became religious. It is the same as fighting with God. There is no science, only faith.
He and other anti maskers has the right to be infected with covid 19.

Aint no one is denying him that right, after all, it is his own body.

But he has no rights at all to bring it into his house and possibly infect his loved ones.

And he do not hv the right to spread it around nor do he hv the rights to actively participate in the deaths of the elderly or of those who are sickly with obesity, high blood pressures, heart problems, cancer patients or those born with autoimmunity deficiencies.

Because those people too hv a right to life and being free from covid 19.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do wear a mask but 2 reasons, it helps me to socially distance myself to those around me and given its a high filter one it also protects me from an overall group of bacteria a virus.

I dont know if masks stop the spreading of covid or not but surely helps me to avoid people I dont need to deal with and their dirt.

Social distancing is also a blessing, now restaurants no longer throw people 10cm from your place just to get more people inside plus I have a good reason to avoid my neightbours and dont shake their hands.
And in the meantime your immune system will become weaker and weaker.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these conspiracy discussions getting dumb and dumber these days. Some of you guys are having too much time right now. I wish you're all etting sane again, when the lockdowns are over and you can go back to the gyms.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh this is new.

Wearing a mask makes a man weaker.

Then you should walk around naked, just like ur caveman ancestors did, how abt you start there 1st and then tell us how powerful you become?
Your adaptive immune system needs constant exposure to pathogens for it to work effectively. Wearing a mask is going to reduce that effect.
People breathing, coughing, sneezing etc help boost your immune system aswell as touching your face and eyes etc.
Mask will however increase your own risk of lung infections and possibly even Legionnaires disease becouse believe or not, you were evolved to breath fresh air, not your own co2 rich damp, stagnant air.
When did people become so obsessed about staying clear of viruses?
A billion people are infected with flu every year. 500,000 people die from it.
The revised number of deaths in the UK from covid are about 1200.
So where was your mask last year or the year before that? And how long do you intend to wear it? Months? Years? Decades?
When will you feel safe enough to take it off?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
While I'm very pro-mask under the current situation, the question of, "How long do we need them for?" is a good question and a scary one at the same time.

I suspect there will be lots of "moving the goalposts" later. It will go from, "Wear your masks until the vaccine is distributed to X percent of people" to "The vaccine isn't THAT effective so keep mask-maxxing for the next six months, year, two years, etc..."

And let's not forget that billions of $ that are being made selling PPE.

TLDR: It will never be over for maskcels.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your adaptive immune system needs constant exposure to pathogens for it to work effectively. Wearing a mask is going to reduce that effect.
People breathing, coughing, sneezing etc help boost your immune system aswell as touching your face and eyes etc.
Mask will however increase your own risk of lung infections and possibly even Legionnaires disease becouse believe or not, you were evolved to breath fresh air, not your own co2 rich damp, stagnant air.
So where was your mask last year or the year before that? And how long do you intend to wear it? Months? Years? Decades?
Why not raw dog some crack hoes while you're at it? Your immune system will thank you.

This place cracks me up sometimes.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He and other anti maskers has the right to be infected with covid 19.

Aint no one is denying him that right, after all, it is his own body.

But he has no rights at all to bring it into his house and possibly infect his loved ones.

And he do not hv the right to spread it around nor do he hv the rights to actively participate in the deaths of the elderly or of those who are sickly with obesity, high blood pressures, heart problems, cancer patients or those born with autoimmunity deficiencies.

Because those people too hv a right to life and being free from covid 19.
How long would you have me wear a mask, Spaz? My entire life?

This is the important question gentlemen. How long? When do I wear it? When some bureaucrat in government tells me? When some scientists tells me to, while others disagree? When doctors tell me to, while other doctors disagree? Who do I believe? Dr. Fauci? That man is a proven liar.
He was recently spotted with his mask down at a baseball game.
My own state governor is a doctor who ordered masks be worn, yet he went to a GATHERING of people without a mask, made close contact, and posed for pictures.

So, step off the soap box.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh really?

You should then move to the slums of Bangladesh, at the current you, just drinking their tap water would put you out of commission for a few day.

Come on now, don't be shy, move to the slums to increase ur immunity, we'll after getting sick and not dying from it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How long would you have me wear a mask, Spaz? My entire life?

This is the important question gentlemen. How long? When do I wear it? When some bureaucrat in government tells me? When some scientists tells me to, while others disagree? When doctors tell me to, while other doctors disagree? Who do I believe? Dr. Fauci? That man is a proven liar.
He was recently spotted with his mask down at a baseball game.
My own state governor is a doctor who ordered masks be worn, yet he went to a GATHERING of people without a mask, made close contact, and posed for pictures.

So, step off the soap box.
Ain't my fault if you infect ur entire family and just maybe one of em dies of it.

But if it makes you any happier, feel free to blame the entire world, the entire universe and even the entire pantheon of God's, except urself.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't my fault if you infect ur entire family and just maybe one of em dies of it.

But if it makes you any happier, feel free to blame the entire world, the entire universe and even the entire pantheon of God's, except urself.
Never thought I would see you run away from a legitimate discussion using shaming tactics. It appears I was wrong.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Never thought I would see you run away from a legitimate discussion using shaming tactics. It appears I was wrong.

Merely stating a real possibility, since you don't wear a mask.

How did you manage to equate that with shaming?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Merely stating a real possibility, since you don't wear a mask.

How did you manage to equate that with shaming?
Your statement accuses me of automatically endangering those around and is intended to simply shutdown debate. It is a shaming tactic.

It also assumes I do not take any measures to prevent myself from spreading any illness.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your statement accuses me of automatically endangering those around and is intended to simply shutdown debate. It is a shaming tactic.

It also assumes I do not take any measures to prevent myself from spreading any illness.
Stating a fact now becomes a shaming tactic?

And what debate? Abt fauci and some conspiracy? I ain't interested in those man, never hv and never will, because that's a believe system.

Fact is, without wearing a mask, u r in fact effectively increasing the chances that ur family will be infected by covid 19, do you wish to deny this?

If you wish to deny so and continue with ur believes, 1st ask ur family's permission, simply say, dear dad, mom and brother, I'm not wearing a mask and could potentially infect y'all, maybe you could die, maybe you won't, maybe you'd just end up with some disabilities, maybe you won't, maybe you'd be in a coma, maybe you won't, maybe you'd feel like u r drowning in ur own fluids, maybe you won't but just know that I'm doing this because I'm standing up for my freedoms.

Now ain't that the right thing to do?

If they're okay with that, then all is well buddy.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stating a fact now becomes a shaming tactic?

And what debate? Abt fauci and some conspiracy? I ain't interested in those man, never hv and never will, because that's a believe system.

Fact is, without wearing a mask, u r in fact effectively increasing the chances that ur family will be infected by covid 19, do you wish to deny this?

If you wish to deny so and continue with ur believes, 1st ask ur family's permission, simply say, dear dad, mom and brother, I'm not wearing a mask and could potentially infect y'all, maybe you could die, maybe you won't, maybe you'd just end up with some disabilities, maybe you won't, maybe you'd be in a coma, maybe you won't, maybe you'd feel like u r drowning in ur own fluids, maybe you won't but just know that I'm doing this because I'm standing up for my freedoms.

Now ain't that the right thing to do?

If they're okay with that, then all is well buddy.
You may become infected because you are wearing a mask (involuntary eye touching due to irritation, increased forcing of a virus into the lungs if it is inside of the mask)(all factual side effects) and may infect your family, but you won't discuss that.

You won't discuss that last year you did not wear mask, yet you could have infected your family a deadly airborne pathogen. Did you go groveling for permission not to wear a mask last year?