Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Wear A Mask?

Do You Wear A Mask?

• Never

• Rarely, Only When Absolutely Necessary

• When It's "Required"/"Mandatory"

• A Majority of the Time when Outdoors

• Just About All of the Time When Outdoors

Results are only viewable after voting.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Only when required which is practically never today in july.

Old soviet scifi film comes to mind.

Who are you? And you who are you?
I am alien foreman. And I’m Georgian.
No! You are patsac and he is patsac and he is patsac. And I am tshatlanin and they are tshatlanians. So you put tsac on and sit inside pepilats.
Look at me, this device shows green when pit against me, look at him it also shows green, look at yourself it also green, and on him it is red.
So what?
This is because he is tahatlanin, luk tshatlanian planet. So you have to wear Tsac and sit inside pepilats.

1986 yo.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wearing a mask while grocery shopping is an assault against your freedom and not wearing one is your interpretation of fighting for it?

thumbnail (1).jpg

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wear a mask when I am getting a haircut due to the close contact, and, at any type of medical facility. Other than that, NO, I do not. Places have a right to tell you "no entry unless you are wearing a mask" but I also have a right to shop somewhere else. I do not shop anywhere that requires a mask because I can buy the same stuff at places that do not require one or get it from Amazon. I like to breath. Breathing is a good.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Had my first incident from a landwhale redhead who looked at me as if she'd seen a ghost and said, "where's your mask?" and started backing up as I walked forward in the grocery store, and then when I walked back she moved towards me then back as I moved towards her, I started unbuttoning my shirt and acting weird just as she was then I did a toro holding a bull red flag ole to have her pass on by. She complained to the manager of the store on me and wanted to speak to the owner of the store who was not there. Sure she'll call some health department to make a complaint against the store for not kicking me out. They KNOW me. I know them all by name, the checkout girls old and young by name for Years I've been shopping there. The manager wouldn't say a word to me. My mask snapped and doesn't work anymore I told the landwhale pig redhead but because SHE is a liar (Interrogation 101), I suppose she thought I was lying. I looked on her with disgust like, "You've gotta be kidding me?" or "not This again..."
I've yet to be stopped by a Karen or landwhale but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. My plan is as follows:

1) Give them the sign language hand signal for "go away" 4-5 times which is right here: https://www.handspeak.com/word/search/index.php?id=5679 . And walk away if possible.

2) Then if that doesn't work, tell them "You are harassing me, please go away. ". Repeat that like a parrot 4-5 times very loudly and sternly.

3) If they still keep at it grab my phone and call the non emergency police number. Tell them I am being harassed while I am trying to shop and this person will not leave me alone after repeated attempts to ask them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only wear masks in public at grocery stores. It is ruining the pickup environment in grocery stores, where I have sourced dates and even an extended relationship. I am displeased about masks in grocery stores.

If I'm outdoors, I am not wearing a mask but attempt to social distance to some degree.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what happens when you question the official narrative:

You opened up a whole new can o' worms, son.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious how the President played reverse psychology by now saying to wear a mask knowing the outcome. Now all the stores that had mandatory masks don't give a chit now.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
4D Chess on his part?

It is true that sh-tlibs MUST oppose Trump at all costs....:rofl:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a man is the cause of tremendous pain to others but then blames others for what he has caused, that is the very definition of evil.

Remember my words because at the very end of ur life, one way or the other, you will be judged, either by ur own consciousness, by others or by God.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only wear one when forced to do so in order to achieve a goal of mine. Example is work. Otherwise, never.
Why? I see through the bs.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those of you who don't want to wear a mask.. Fair enough if that's your choice.

I can't comment on how bad the virus situation is currently!

All I can advise you is this.. If you do catch it? Be prepared to potentially experience the mind fuk of your life.

This thing will work it's way through your lungs, and break out in every vital organ in your body.

Be prepared for brain damage, strokes, blood clots, extreme diarrhea, fatigue, sleep apnea, nausea, hallucinations, neurological symptoms, vertigo, tremors, vision impairment, kidney failure, diabetes.. Mast cell syndrome, chroniche fatigue syndrome, seizures, amputation of limbs due to tissue damage (hypoxia)

Be also prepared for your dik to stop working.. And lastly Death by hypoxia.. Slow, painful, like slow drowning, as your 02 levels drop!

Or... Maybe wear a mask.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All I can advise you is this.. If you do catch it? Be prepared to potentially experience the mind fuk of your life.

This thing will work it's way through your lungs, and break out in every vital organ in your body.

Be prepared for brain damage, strokes, blood clots, extreme diarrhea, fatigue, sleep apnea, nausea, hallucinations, neurological symptoms, vertigo, tremors, vision impairment, kidney failure, diabetes.. Mast cell syndrome, chroniche fatigue syndrome, seizures, amputation of limbs due to tissue damage (hypoxia)

Be also prepared for your dik to stop working.. And lastly Death by hypoxia.. Slow, painful, like slow drowning, as your 02 levels drop!

Or... Maybe wear a mask.
I'll say it again
F masks

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you get a flu shot every year?

Herman Cain passed away. Alleged cause: Coronavirus.
Yes "alleged". It's not a coincidence pneumonia deaths are almost non exist this year compared to previous years.

22.JPG

logicallefty

Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
All I know is I cannot enter a grocery or drug store in my town without wearing a mask. When it gets down to a chance of starvation or missing one of my favorite steak dinners, I wear a mask, doing so based on current public information also demonstrates to single women in the wild out there that you care enough about other members of the human species to wear one…