Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Wear A Mask?

Do You Wear A Mask?

• Never

• Rarely, Only When Absolutely Necessary

• When It's "Required"/"Mandatory"

• A Majority of the Time when Outdoors

• Just About All of the Time When Outdoors

Results are only viewable after voting.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also incorrectly state multiple times that I do not wear a mask. I do wear one for reasons stated in "The Mask Lie" thread

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussing the applicability of the mask is the same as discussing the shape of the earth. The potency of the pathology is related to the viral load absorbed by the body. It is already scientific consensus.

One thing is opinion, another is fact. Science doesn't care what you think. Maybe it's Darwin using his magic.

Then you would know that wearing a mask after being exposed increases the viral load forced into the lungs.

Factual claim
Source

Last edited:

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really?

You should then move to the slums of Bangladesh, at the current you, just drinking their tap water would put you out of commission for a few day.

Come on now, don't be shy, move to the slums to increase ur immunity, we'll after getting sick and not dying from it.
I'm not talking about wading around in ****e and drinking dirty water. I'm talking about what you've been happily doing your whole life up until a few weeks ago which is allowing yourself to be exposed to normal background levels of pathogens.
I'll ask again: the twice yearly flu pandemic that happens every year is far more deadly than covid so why didn't you wear a mask before now?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not talking about wading around in ****e and drinking dirty water. I'm talking about what you've been happily doing your whole life up until a few weeks ago which is allowing yourself to be exposed to normal background levels of pathogens.
I'll ask again: the twice yearly flu pandemic that happens every year is far more deadly than covid so why didn't you wear a mask before now?
If you don't know the answer to ur own question BY NOW, after all that's going on, then you should seriously consider taking more vitamins to increase ur brain power.

Seems like there's a massive deficiency in that important part of ur body.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And in the meantime your immune system will become weaker and weaker.
My immune system gets stronger anytime I bang a girl rawdog and make out with her friends...I dont need to breath the same air of some ugly mofo or oldie in the streets.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My immune system gets stronger anytime I bang a girl rawdog and make out with her friends...I dont need to breath the same air of some ugly mofo or oldie in the streets.
Well that must be few and far in between, maybe years?

After all u r our resident MGTOW recruiter, you hv to set a good example buddy.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know the answer to ur own question BY NOW, after all that's going on, then you should seriously consider taking more vitamins to increase ur brain power.

Please enlighten me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Please enlighten me.
Well, since you might hv a conspiracy with vitamins and don't wish to take em, I heard carrots is also good.

See, I'm such a nice guy.

Now be a good boy and say thank you to Spaz for the enlightenment.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since you might hv a conspiracy with vitamins and don't wish to take em, I heard carrots is also good.

See, I'm such a nice guy.

Now be a good boy and say thank you to Spaz for the enlightenment.
Guess you're clueless then...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Guess you're clueless then...
My friend, the entire world already knows it, even an uneducated bum who lives in one of Africa's slums would shake his head in disbelief if you asked him the same.

Poor you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that must be few and far in between, maybe years?

After all u r our resident MGTOW recruiter, you hv to set a good example buddy.
Already explained countless times that being mgtow means no relationships to me while dating and s3x are still on.

I mean told ya already 5 or 6 times but u still dont get it..btw do your parents happen to have also non-retarded kids or its gene deep?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you would know that wearing a mask after being exposed increases the viral load forced into the lungs.

Factual claim
Source
Thursday 12 March 2020 13:50
That's a lifetime ago when it comes to the 'rona.

FWIW as I've stated before where I worked had 100+ resident Covid cases, about 2 dozen deaths, all w/dementia who don't wear masks. We have only had 5 worker cases, one of whom likely didn't get it in the facility since they have little patient contact. No deaths, no hospitalizations, all have since cleared the virus despite one tech being long-hauler. All wear masks and all are tested once a week.

In our case, the only difference is masks and the difference is striking.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Already explained countless times that being mgtow means no relationships to me while dating and s3x are still on.

I mean told ya already 5 or 6 times but u still dont get it..btw do your parents happen to have also non-retarded kids or its gene deep?
A man who's getting sex regularly, won't be mouthing off women nor would they go on recruitment drives for their mgtow club of virgins.

Fact.

A man who doesn't get sex regularly, will often talk bad abt women and as sure as the sun rises, wil be actively involved with mgtow.

Another fact.

Ur lies has to be better buddy.

Every once in a while, I wish some of you guys on here could at least put some effort when conjuring up fantasies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who's getting sex regularly, won't be mouthing off women nor would they go on recruitment drives for their mgtow club of virgins.

Fact.

A man who doesn't get sex regularly, will often talk bad abt women and as sure as the sun rises, wil be actively involved with mgtow.

Another fact.

Ur lies has to be better buddy.

Every once in a while, I wish some of you guys on here could at least put some effort when conjuring up fantasies.
None of what you talk about about exists anywhere outside your imagination but Im glad you chose me to create imaginary characters for your fantasy.

Would you like a pic of me under the shower to motivate you before you hit the gym?

"to spaz my psycho fan who cant stop chasing me thread after thread and create brief imaginary plots about me"

Btw as a "mgtow recruiter" do you imagine me more like a cobra from GJ joe or more like the bad guy petting the cat from james bond movies?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
None of what you talk about about exists anywhere outside your imagination but Im glad you chose me to create imaginary characters for your fantasy.

Would you like a pic of me under the shower to motivate you before you hit the gym?

"to spaz my psycho fan who cant stop chasing me in the forum and create brief imaginary plots about me"
Well, I ain't the one that's lying....abt fvcking women regularly.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I ain't the one that's lying....abt fvcking women regularly.
Ehmm ok, is there a reason why in a covid related thread where we're talking about masks you feel the need to talk about my sex life?

Did they ban you from youp0rn again and need further stimuli?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehmm ok, is there a reason why in a covid related thread where we're talking about masks you feel the need to talk about my sex life?

He's gaslighting

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

You were the one who brought up ur own sex life into this thread, I merely replied.

R u trying to lie again and then blame it on me ?

Seems like it has become a habit for you....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were the one who brought up sex, I merely replied.

R u trying to lie again and then blame it on me ?

Seems like it has become a habit for you....
I like the fact that you create plots then use to those plots as an evidence to support other plots.

Btw are you having more fun trolling me here or trolling redskin fan in the other thread? you know I have some kind of competition anxiety.