Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Wear A Mask?

Do You Wear A Mask?

• Never

• Rarely, Only When Absolutely Necessary

• When It's "Required"/"Mandatory"

• A Majority of the Time when Outdoors

• Just About All of the Time When Outdoors

Results are only viewable after voting.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I've yet to be stopped by a Karen or landwhale but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. My plan is as follows:

1) Give them the sign language hand signal for "go away" 4-5 times which is right here: https://www.handspeak.com/word/search/index.php?id=5679 . And walk away if possible.

2) Then if that doesn't work, tell them "You are harassing me, please go away. ". Repeat that like a parrot 4-5 times very loudly and sternly.

3) If they still keep at it grab my phone and call the non emergency police number. Tell them I am being harassed while I am trying to shop and this person will not leave me alone after repeated attempts to ask them.
or....

You could take the mask off them and put it onto yourself??

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of the coronavirus, but so does washing your hands and social distancing. "They" as in health "experts" who have been selected by our governments. There are other health "experts" who disagree with this narrative btw, but our governments haven't selected them. So it comes down to whether you trust your governments or not.

Bear in mind, suspicious statistics have come out of hospitals since the pandemic. People dying with cases of the flu are down considerably and so are many other dangerous diseases. I'm not saying people are deliberately skewing the numbers, but can we trust them?

If there was no coronavirus, guess what age demographic would involve the most mortalities? The same age demographic that's the most vunerable to the conronavirus.

I could be wrong, but I've never known of a dangerous virus that can be asymptomatic among the infected throughout its entire development. Imagine being told by a doctor that you have the virus when you feel completely normal, and that you have to self isolate for 14 days.

Can you imagine if this was around in the 1930s, all the Nazis had to do was tell Jews they had the virus and that they would need to self isolate in "special camps".

There's no point wearing a mask if you're not going to wash your hands or social distance. I can guarantee there are many, many people out there who wear masks all day, but have contaminated items all over their house. And even if we did all these things, would the virus just disappear? How long would we have to do it? And at what cost? All these things need to be taken into consideration.

I have taken these things into consideration and I believe mask wearing, apart from rare cases, is a waste of time.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't corona transmit the same way as a flu?
As far as I know, yes, except that many carriers are asymptomatic and don't know they are transmitting it to others. Masks block spit particles or at least slow them down considerably which protects others. It's pretty simple logic and the numbers in countries that have grabbed their balls and sucked it up support this. Of course hand washing and social distancing are important factors, too. I've weighed the risk vs. the reward and to me a mask is no big deal but to some people it's like asking Christ to come down from the cross. I also choose to believe scientists who study this stuff rather than University of Facebook graduates. Scientists admit they're still learning and trying to understand the virus, and may have been wrong or could still be wrong, which is more than I can say for mask-triggered snowflakes. But I'll tell y'all what, if the next step is indeed concentration camps, I'll certainly fight back.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This clown is clearly talking out of his a--.

As far as I know, yes, except that many carriers are asymptomatic and don't know they are transmitting it to others. Masks block spit particles or at least slow them down considerably which protects others. It's pretty simple logic and the numbers in countries that have grabbed their balls and sucked it up support this. Of course hand washing and social distancing are important factors, too. I've weighed the risk vs. the reward and to me a mask is no big deal but to some people it's like asking Christ to come down from the cross. I also choose to believe scientists who study this stuff rather than University of Facebook graduates. Scientists admit they're still learning and trying to understand the virus, and may have been wrong or could still be wrong, which is more than I can say for mask-triggered snowflakes. But I'll tell y'all what, if the next step is indeed concentration camps, I'll certainly fight back.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They say wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of the coronavirus, but so does washing your hands and social distancing. "They" as in health "experts" who have been selected by our governments. There are other health "experts" who disagree with this narrative btw, but our governments haven't selected them. So it comes down to whether you trust your governments or not.

Bear in mind, suspicious statistics have come out of hospitals since the pandemic. People dying with cases of the flu are down considerably and so are many other dangerous diseases. I'm not saying people are deliberately skewing the numbers, but can we trust them?

If there was no coronavirus, guess what age demographic would involve the most mortalities? The same age demographic that's the most vunerable to the conronavirus.

I could be wrong, but I've never known of a dangerous virus that can be asymptomatic among the infected throughout its entire development. Imagine being told by a doctor that you have the virus when you feel completely normal, and that you have to self isolate for 14 days.

Can you imagine if this was around in the 1930s, all the Nazis had to do was tell Jews they had the virus and that they would need to self isolate in "special camps".

There's no point wearing a mask if you're not going to wash your hands or social distance. I can guarantee there are many, many people out there who wear masks all day, but have contaminated items all over their house. And even if we did all these things, would the virus just disappear? How long would we have to do it? And at what cost? All these things need to be taken into consideration.

I have taken these things into consideration and I believe mask wearing, apart from rare cases, is a waste of time.
No wonder New Zealand has exceeded 100 days with no NEW cases of Coronavirus whilst in America it keeps increasing.

The difference between 2 countries is simple; mindset.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder New Zealand has exceeded 100 days with no NEW cases of Coronavirus whilst in America it keeps increasing.

The difference between 2 countries is simple; mindset.
Yeah and to be fair, they did it without masks. There was a much more hard core initial lockdown in NZ. But they were unified in their response instead of whining about their "rights." I'm amazed how many Sosuavers depend on the government for permission to be free.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do wear a mask but 2 reasons, it helps me to socially distance myself to those around me and given its a high filter one it also protects me from an overall group of bacteria a virus.

I dont know if masks stop the spreading of covid or not but surely helps me to avoid people I dont need to deal with and their dirt.

Social distancing is also a blessing, now restaurants no longer throw people 10cm from your place just to get more people inside plus I have a good reason to avoid my neightbours and dont shake their hands.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah and to be fair, they did it without masks. There was a much more hard core initial lockdown in NZ. But they were unified in their response instead of whining about their "rights." I'm amazed how many Sosuavers depend on the government for permission to be free.
Their health ministry has instructed the general public to stokepile face mask and their people are doing so.

No fuss at all.

As for some Sosuave'ers, their constant propaganda of "rights" is just to sugar-coat what we all know; their inherent selfishness.

A man who displays such wanton acts of selfishness will also display a general lack of leadership in many areas of his life.

These will be the same men who will fail to lead their families, their wife, their girlfriend, their male friends, etc and all the while blaming others for their misfortunes.

This is the price one pays for failing to uphold their leadership role.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and third world sh-t-holers. You just can't explain freedom and personal responsibility to 'em.

They're perpetual children, constantly throwing tantrums, destroying things, and then begging for protection and handouts from the government after they've ruined everything with their "freedom." No wonder they can't stand it.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their health ministry has instructed the general public to stokepile face mask and their people are doing so.

No fuss at all.

As for some Sosuave'ers, their constant propaganda of "rights" is just to sugar-coat what we all know; their inherent selfishness.

A man who displays such wanton acts of selfishness will also display a general lack of leadership in many areas of his life.

These will be the same men who will fail to lead their families, their wife, their girlfriend, their male friends, etc and all the while blaming others for their misfortunes.

This is the price one pays for failing to uphold their leadership role.
Propaganda is pushing for masks and lockdowns in the face of growing evidence that these have in no way helped anything. Someone disagrees with you. Sees the elites' games for what it is. They are selfish? Give me a break.

Henry Schweiss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussing the applicability of the mask is the same as discussing the shape of the earth. The potency of the pathology is related to the viral load absorbed by the body. It is already scientific consensus.

One thing is opinion, another is fact. Science doesn't care what you think. Maybe it's Darwin using his magic.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Propaganda is pushing for masks and lockdowns in the face of growing evidence that these have in no way helped anything. Someone disagrees with you. Sees the elites' games for what it is. They are selfish? Give me a break.
Contrary to ur believe system, mine is based of facts that has worked in many parts of the world.

A belief is not a fact.

A fact is something that cannot be disputed.

Now, is America getting more covid 19 cases?

Has the rest of the world whom by and large has kept to social distancing, face masking and diligently observed shutdowns see a downtrend of covid 19 cases?

I'm not interested in rhetoric.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to ur believe system, mine is based of facts that has worked in many parts of the world.

A belief is not a fact.

Has the rest of the world whom by and large has kept to social distancing, face masking and diligently observed shutdowns see a downtrend of covid 19 cases?

Then you should know that is fact that America has by and large maintained social distancing and worn face masks, yet the numbers increase

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Then you should know that is fact that America has by and large maintained social distancing and worn face masks, yet the numbers increase
If so, then how is it that it just keeps increasing in America while the rest of world has seen a decline or near wipe out?

Henry Schweiss

Don Juan
Reaction score

A belief is not a fact.

@Spaz, there is no arguing. For him, that thought became religious. It is the same as fighting with God. There is no science, only faith.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the people who wear masks. When are you going to stop wearing one? When the Government tells you to? When you stop hearing about rona on the fake news outlets? When you do your own research to find masks do nothing to protect you? When the election is over? When you wake up one morning and your fear is gone?