Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Wear A Mask?

Do You Wear A Mask?

• Never

• Rarely, Only When Absolutely Necessary

• When It's "Required"/"Mandatory"

• A Majority of the Time when Outdoors

• Just About All of the Time When Outdoors

Results are only viewable after voting.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I rather not get corona. Might as well minimize the risk.

But with friends/family no mask in private places.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only when inside places that it’s required. I think they’re stupid. Sick should just stay home. Lots of fear mongering, numbers being cooked, shutdowns are awful for America, and mask are eventually going to harm the healthy the longer this goes on.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear a mask as a social courtesy because I know we got some jittery people in society who are literally afraid of their own shadow....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I wear a mask when I'm in the company of people, not so much for me but for others, it is a form of respect, in keeping with Asian culture norms.

I also go out of my way to keep a reasonable distance from those I seldom interact with, so that I don't infect those that I do.

This too is a sign of respect and love.

Besides the above, I ensure that I carry a small hand sanitizer in my pocket and diligently uses it after touching anything in public, like staircase railings or the local 7-11 store door handle.

So that I don't infect others that I care, appreciate and love.

This is my respect towards them.

And it doesn't take much of my time nor is it hard.

Refer to the below illustration for easy understanding of what I mean.

Screenshot_20200722_172440.jpg

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, both at work and while out and about. I have been exposed to corona patients, my latest as of about 14 days ago and have not been tested since that last encounter. Since someone who has the virus and is not sick/symptomatic can transfer it to people including my friends, family, and residents of age and underlying conditions I wear it to protect them.

Honestly it's the Christian thing to do.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there were no mandates, I'd probably wear one in close quartered indoor spaces where social distancing is not possible. However, I haven't done that much since this whole deal began, so I never wore one until the mandates. Now, I wear it where it's required, but only as a baseline measure of respect. So, my answer above was "Rarely....".

I don't really listen to any of the experts. My own independent judgment tells me that masks help in the situation I described above in my first sentence. I also really don't think the lack of mask wearing is causing cases to go up - that is being done by young people and poor people - people who do not give 3 f*cks about masks. It's not being transmitted at grocery stores in middle class neighborhoods.

Use your God-given brain and form your own opinions. That's all I will say.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had my first incident from a landwhale redhead who looked at me as if she'd seen a ghost and said, "where's your mask?" and started backing up as I walked forward in the grocery store, and then when I walked back she moved towards me then back as I moved towards her, I started unbuttoning my shirt and acting weird just as she was then I did a toro holding a bull red flag ole to have her pass on by. She complained to the manager of the store on me and wanted to speak to the owner of the store who was not there. Sure she'll call some health department to make a complaint against the store for not kicking me out. They KNOW me. I know them all by name, the checkout girls old and young by name for Years I've been shopping there. The manager wouldn't say a word to me. My mask snapped and doesn't work anymore I told the landwhale pig redhead but because SHE is a liar (Interrogation 101), I suppose she thought I was lying. I looked on her with disgust like, "You've gotta be kidding me?" or "not This again..."

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be sheeple. Wear facemasks.

Fixed for accuracy! Patriots stand up and fight for freedoms. Not comply like a sheeple for something thats been proven time and time again not to work.

[p.JPG

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear it indoors, but I have an automatic negative knee-jerk reaction to anyone telling me to do anything, ever.

The rules around this are pretty stupid. Babies don't need to wear one. And in a certain oregon county, black people don't need to wear one.

People wearing masks while they're walking around outdoors and 200 feet away from any other people (see it all the time) are f*cking idiots.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aunt Jemima tells you to "eat yo biscuits and wear yo' mask or u finna get a azz whoopin'!"

Government employees exempted of course.

2. The enforcement provisions of this Order shall not be applied to persons in the judicial or legislative branches of the District government while those persons are on duty; and shall not apply to any employees of the federal government while they are on duty.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the "vaccine" comes out liberals should be given priority status.... In fact, blue states should get the first shipments....

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fixed for accuracy! Patriots stand up and fight for freedoms. Not comply like a sheeple for something thats been proven time and time again not to work.

View attachment 4487
Wearing a mask while grocery shopping is an assault against your freedom and not wearing one is your interpretation of fighting for it?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wearing a mask while grocery shopping is an assault against your freedom and not wearing one is your interpretation of fighting for it?
Glad this isn't London during the blitzkrieg. We'd be toast.