"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Do you think women score a man by determining the "# of dates until giving up the poontang", which is inversely related to his chadness?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
LOL indian chicks are as racist as far asian ones when it comes of their men.

Anytime I have to work with an indian english women I always feel like she is flashing green light and trust me Im far from being a stud.
Guess what happens to real chads when they are around women overall.

I notice however that while they like white guys, they only like the masculine type.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I was in normal-ish shape when an Anglo-Indian chick I'd just met suggested we instadate for the rest of the day. I don't get that very often without leading into it myself.

When I refused, she ghosted me. She was slim, busty & pretty.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was in normal-ish shape when an Anglo-Indian chick I'd just met suggested we instadate for the rest of the day. I don't get that very often without leading into it myself.

When I refused, she ghosted me. She was slim, busty & pretty.
 
Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden


Holy fvck they are frail as mediterraneans, dark as africans and lazy as arabs yet the most racists around...you cant make reality any more ironic than this.
As you will see if you read about it on say Quora, it's a self-hatred too - not only directed outward. That red on the map is based on what they feel against other indians, not just people who aren't white or indian. Funny how the most red regions are actually some of the least white in real life... lol. I would guess that for these, it's some situation similar to that in India.

But that's as far as you can rely on this map actually being accurate, who can say if this map is really worth the pixels it's made of.
 
Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
As you will see if you read about it on say Quora, it's a self-hatred too - not only directed outward. That red on the map is based on what they feel against other indians, not just people who aren't white or indian. Funny how the most red regions are actually some of the most brown... lol. I would guess that for these, it's some situation similar to that in India.

But that's as far as you can rely on this map actually being accurate, who can say if this map is really worth the pixels it's made of.
In my opinion that blue in Europe and America is as real as a 3 euros banknote.

Anyway agree on the self hate, those guys have being mentally fvcked up from british occupation that treated them as second class citizens in their own nation.

Needless to say that women always side with winning group even when its not theirs.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
In my opinion that blue in Europe and America is as real as a 3 euros banknote.

Anyway agree on the self hate, those guys have being mentally fvcked up from british occupation that treated them as second class citizens in their own nation.

Needless to say that women always side with winning group even when its not theirs.
This why the stereotype of Asian females "hating" their own men?
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
This why the stereotype of Asian females "hating" their own men?
I believe women everywhere recognize whites and black americans as winners, whites for social hierarchy and dominance and black americans for strenght and "cool factor" while men of the other races are seeing as either weak or lame...even black africans are not seen as good as african americans.

This comes from both previous historical events and current media, we know that women always side with who is winning plus need to conform to whatever media and mainstream culture preach.

This leaves indian or black africans as loser since they've been conquered and far asian men as weak given their frail frame and lack or sport success.

Then even among whites they have their subset, the northern european at the top of the socio-economical ladder, the slavic as the strong badass one and the mediterranean as the sexy one.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
As a victorious Heer marched through Paris, the older French gentlemen cried like bitches.

French-tears-Germans-take-Paris.jpg

They knew what was coming...

Collaborator_Girls-12.jpg
Collaborator_Girls-20.jpg

:cool:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
As a victorious Heer marched through Paris, the older French gentlemen cried like bitches.

They knew what was coming...
Enlightening, for sure. There's some red pill for you.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
You see a flock of disgraced floozies. I see a bunch of alpha widows who still aren't gonna give their beta Frenchies any ass ever again.
It was 1945 they either did or they were gonna starve...no free money for spinsters back then and surely no validation.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top