Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I was in normal-ish shape when an Anglo-Indian chick I'd just met suggested we instadate for the rest of the day. I don't get that very often without leading into it myself.
When I refused, she ghosted me. She was slim, busty & pretty.
![]()
Indian women fertilize themselves with white people sperm and egg: Indians are world worst racist
Indians are disgustingly seeking white people sperm and egg as Indians themselves despise black. Local Indian sperms have no market and no ...veritas-lux.blogspot.com
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
As you will see if you read about it on say Quora, it's a self-hatred too - not only directed outward. That red on the map is based on what they feel against other indians, not just people who aren't white or indian. Funny how the most red regions are actually some of the least white in real life... lol. I would guess that for these, it's some situation similar to that in India.![]()
Holy fvck they are frail as mediterraneans, dark as africans and lazy as arabs yet the most racists around...you cant make reality any more ironic than this.
In my opinion that blue in Europe and America is as real as a 3 euros banknote.As you will see if you read about it on say Quora, it's a self-hatred too - not only directed outward. That red on the map is based on what they feel against other indians, not just people who aren't white or indian. Funny how the most red regions are actually some of the most brown... lol. I would guess that for these, it's some situation similar to that in India.
But that's as far as you can rely on this map actually being accurate, who can say if this map is really worth the pixels it's made of.
This why the stereotype of Asian females "hating" their own men?In my opinion that blue in Europe and America is as real as a 3 euros banknote.
Anyway agree on the self hate, those guys have being mentally fvcked up from british occupation that treated them as second class citizens in their own nation.
Needless to say that women always side with winning group even when its not theirs.
I believe women everywhere recognize whites and black americans as winners, whites for social hierarchy and dominance and black americans for strenght and "cool factor" while men of the other races are seeing as either weak or lame...even black africans are not seen as good as african americans.This why the stereotype of Asian females "hating" their own men?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Enlightening, for sure. There's some red pill for you.As a victorious Heer marched through Paris, the older French gentlemen cried like bitches.
They knew what was coming...
When the allies liberated France the french women that had "collaborated" with German men were publicly humiliated, I've seen some photos of it and it was quite interesting.As a victorious Heer marched through Paris, the older French gentlemen cried like bitches.
View attachment 4229
They knew what was coming...
View attachment 4230
View attachment 4231
![]()
And the traitoresses got what was coming after the liberation:As a victorious Heer marched through Paris, the older French gentlemen cried like bitches.
View attachment 4229
They knew what was coming...
View attachment 4230
View attachment 4231
![]()

You see a flock of disgraced floozies. I see a bunch of alpha widows who still aren't gonna give their beta Frenchies any ass ever again.And the traitoresses got what was coming after the liberation:
![]()
View attachment 4237 View attachment 4238 View attachment 4239
It was 1945 they either did or they were gonna starve...no free money for spinsters back then and surely no validation.You see a flock of disgraced floozies. I see a bunch of alpha widows who still aren't gonna give their beta Frenchies any ass ever again.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.