Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think women score a man by determining the "# of dates until giving up the poontang", which is inversely related to his chadness?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL indian chicks are as racist as far asian ones when it comes of their men.

Anytime I have to work with an indian english women I always feel like she is flashing green light and trust me Im far from being a stud.
Guess what happens to real chads when they are around women overall.

I notice however that while they like white guys, they only like the masculine type.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in normal-ish shape when an Anglo-Indian chick I'd just met suggested we instadate for the rest of the day. I don't get that very often without leading into it myself.

When I refused, she ghosted me. She was slim, busty & pretty.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in normal-ish shape when an Anglo-Indian chick I'd just met suggested we instadate for the rest of the day. I don't get that very often without leading into it myself.

When I refused, she ghosted me. She was slim, busty & pretty.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Holy fvck they are frail as mediterraneans, dark as africans and lazy as arabs yet the most racists around...you cant make reality any more ironic than this.
As you will see if you read about it on say Quora, it's a self-hatred too - not only directed outward. That red on the map is based on what they feel against other indians, not just people who aren't white or indian. Funny how the most red regions are actually some of the least white in real life... lol. I would guess that for these, it's some situation similar to that in India.

But that's as far as you can rely on this map actually being accurate, who can say if this map is really worth the pixels it's made of.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you will see if you read about it on say Quora, it's a self-hatred too - not only directed outward. That red on the map is based on what they feel against other indians, not just people who aren't white or indian. Funny how the most red regions are actually some of the most brown... lol. I would guess that for these, it's some situation similar to that in India.

But that's as far as you can rely on this map actually being accurate, who can say if this map is really worth the pixels it's made of.
In my opinion that blue in Europe and America is as real as a 3 euros banknote.

Anyway agree on the self hate, those guys have being mentally fvcked up from british occupation that treated them as second class citizens in their own nation.

Needless to say that women always side with winning group even when its not theirs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion that blue in Europe and America is as real as a 3 euros banknote.

Anyway agree on the self hate, those guys have being mentally fvcked up from british occupation that treated them as second class citizens in their own nation.

Needless to say that women always side with winning group even when its not theirs.
This why the stereotype of Asian females "hating" their own men?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This why the stereotype of Asian females "hating" their own men?
I believe women everywhere recognize whites and black americans as winners, whites for social hierarchy and dominance and black americans for strenght and "cool factor" while men of the other races are seeing as either weak or lame...even black africans are not seen as good as african americans.

This comes from both previous historical events and current media, we know that women always side with who is winning plus need to conform to whatever media and mainstream culture preach.

This leaves indian or black africans as loser since they've been conquered and far asian men as weak given their frail frame and lack or sport success.

Then even among whites they have their subset, the northern european at the top of the socio-economical ladder, the slavic as the strong badass one and the mediterranean as the sexy one.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a victorious Heer marched through Paris, the older French gentlemen cried like bitches.

French-tears-Germans-take-Paris.jpg

They knew what was coming...

Collaborator_Girls-12.jpg
Collaborator_Girls-20.jpg

:cool:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a victorious Heer marched through Paris, the older French gentlemen cried like bitches.

They knew what was coming...
Enlightening, for sure. There's some red pill for you.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see a flock of disgraced floozies. I see a bunch of alpha widows who still aren't gonna give their beta Frenchies any ass ever again.
It was 1945 they either did or they were gonna starve...no free money for spinsters back then and surely no validation.