Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think when wifey says husband doesn't abuse, isn't addictive, and they get along, but wants a divorce, she's really being hypergamous?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
I need your advice on what kids really need, and what I need to do for my daughter. I’m the mom and primary parent of a fantastic 6½-year old. I adore her. Her dad, not so much. The marriage isn’t intolerable—there’s no abuse, no addiction, little conflict that spills over into our parenting. But we have truly substantial problems. (The specifics don’t matter, but trust me, I’ve spent years trying my hardest to work on our issues without success, including trying to get us all into therapy many times.) I don’t love him and I want to leave.
my opinion: So long as the problem isn't him having a reduced libido or erectile dysfunction, I can't fathom this as being any more than she had felt that she had to settle for a man of her husband's low genetic stock, and now she wants to upgrade. :down:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After kids and years of marriage, men turn more beta over time. The woman looses attraction. Never stop gaming, guys.
You could plan your time in the environment. IE: too busy except 1hr a day.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause by Lacks foundation in the beginning of the relationship, most guys and girls nowdays date to avoid being alone with themselves, not from a mutual feeling, respect and admiration. When this progress to marriage, the problem emerges, theres no feelings towards each other and they couldn't stand facing each other anymore, ask yourself, if from beginning you cant stand being alone, truly enjoy with the company of yourself, who else would??

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

my opinion: So long as the problem isn't him having a reduced libido or erectile dysfunction, I can't fathom this as being any more than she had felt that she had to settle for a man of her husband's low genetic stock, and now she wants to upgrade. :down:
actually the answers for that question was pretty ok, stating the only reason she want to jump ou is the fact he belives she will find a ever happy marriage, with don't exist

but if you mean she is looking for a greener grass over the fence then yes, she is