“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do you think when wifey says husband doesn't abuse, isn't addictive, and they get along, but wants a divorce, she's really being hypergamous?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
I need your advice on what kids really need, and what I need to do for my daughter. I’m the mom and primary parent of a fantastic 6½-year old. I adore her. Her dad, not so much. The marriage isn’t intolerable—there’s no abuse, no addiction, little conflict that spills over into our parenting. But we have truly substantial problems. (The specifics don’t matter, but trust me, I’ve spent years trying my hardest to work on our issues without success, including trying to get us all into therapy many times.) I don’t love him and I want to leave.
my opinion: So long as the problem isn't him having a reduced libido or erectile dysfunction, I can't fathom this as being any more than she had felt that she had to settle for a man of her husband's low genetic stock, and now she wants to upgrade. :down:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
After kids and years of marriage, men turn more beta over time. The woman looses attraction. Never stop gaming, guys.
You could plan your time in the environment. IE: too busy except 1hr a day.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Cause by Lacks foundation in the beginning of the relationship, most guys and girls nowdays date to avoid being alone with themselves, not from a mutual feeling, respect and admiration. When this progress to marriage, the problem emerges, theres no feelings towards each other and they couldn't stand facing each other anymore, ask yourself, if from beginning you cant stand being alone, truly enjoy with the company of yourself, who else would??
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

my opinion: So long as the problem isn't him having a reduced libido or erectile dysfunction, I can't fathom this as being any more than she had felt that she had to settle for a man of her husband's low genetic stock, and now she wants to upgrade. :down:
actually the answers for that question was pretty ok, stating the only reason she want to jump ou is the fact he belives she will find a ever happy marriage, with don't exist

but if you mean she is looking for a greener grass over the fence then yes, she is
 
Top