Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you think when average groups of people will be able to afford space ships there will be space pirates?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
not during our lives obviously but perhaps in 1000 years when group of average people can afford spaceships... i wonder if there will be spaceship pirates

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Nah i dont think so cuz starfleet command and elon musk will create a space police force to patrol the atmosphere

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not during our lives obviously but perhaps in 1000 years when group of average people can afford spaceships... i wonder if there will be spaceship pirates
Makes sense, people will take advantage of new opportunities. Futuristic versions of today's pirates and carjackers.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah i dont think so cuz starfleet command and elon musk will create a space police force to patrol the atmosphere
trump already started a new branch of the military called the space force. It quietly went over everyone's head, and nobody talks about it. It's weird

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
trump already started a new branch of the military called the space force. It quietly went over everyone's head, and nobody talks about it. It's weird
WTF? :O theyre kinda useless now.. who will they go after.. stars that didnt pay tax? Ha Ha

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman is alleged to have committed the first known crime in space recently, hacking her ex-wife's financial records. So we're on our way to the intergalactic wild west.