CoandaEffect
Don Juan
China promotes education drive to make boys more 'manly'
The education ministry comes under criticism for moves to "prevent the feminisation" of young boys.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
The most desired Asian women among white men in Western nations are Southeast Asian women. That would be Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Filipina, Cambodian, and Laotian women. I've rarely heard of white men in the West going wild for Chinese women.Chinese women love foreign men, nobody wants Small Wang
The gender imbalance has ruined the Chinese mating environment. There are a lot of pissed off Chinese guys not getting laid right now. Sexlessness in the U.S. is bad, but it is even worse in China.The most masculine thing a man can do is bang a woman. Because of gender-based abortions, China is missing a whole lot of women, and there is also the imbalance due to hypergamy.
China has concentration camps with millions of people interned already. Now this. I'm not so sure that we should be admiring the Chinese government too much.![]()
China promotes education drive to make boys more 'manly'
The education ministry comes under criticism for moves to "prevent the feminisation" of young boys.www.bbc.com