Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this chick on a Zoom discussion is trying to show off her ample knockers?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this - which is good in its own right - but I couldn't help notice the chick participant who seems to go out of her way to show off her twin peaks.

Here's where the floor show starts:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got four eyes and a fivehead. What else does she have to work with? I mean she'd have to take them out to take my eyes off that massive noggin.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got four eyes and a fivehead. What else does she have to work with? I mean she'd have to take them out to take my eyes off that massive noggin.
How about you focus on her big...INTELLECT and her ample... arguments, you damn misogynist!!!

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a sh!t how big her knockers are, that lady is ugly as hell.
She goes on TV or in front of a large audience producing zero effort into her appearance.
I automatically place women like this in the entitled, arrogant, self-centered feminist category.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this - which is good in its own right - but I couldn't help notice the chick participant who seems to go out of her way to show off her twin peaks.

Here's where the floor show starts:

I wouldn’t mind seeing what’s under that blouse….

-Augustus-

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that thing is nowhere near good looking. And what ampleness?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These dudes are obvious betas and she's trying to flex on them

I like the beta on the right at 15:20: "this...rhetorical...shh...shh...shift to those who are so entrenched on the other side"

Lol, deep down he knows he's spouting word salad crap while being cuckolded.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a sh!t how big her knockers are, that lady is ugly as hell.
She goes on TV or in front of a large audience producing zero effort into her appearance.
I automatically place women like this in the entitled, arrogant, self-centered feminist category.

And the spoiler: this woman is a conservative. But instead on flexing on soyboys, she flexes on academic and Christian types.

Women like this seek their own niche so they can exploit it to the hilt, because they don't have much to work with to start.

Case in point - around the 17;00 mark she says "you can still be strong on the border without actually building a wall".

What "conservative" doesn't want a border wall? One that wants more attention from men at all costs, that's who.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
These dudes are obvious betas and she's trying to flex on them

I like the beta on the right at 15:20: "this...rhetorical...shh...shh...shift to those who are so entrenched on the other side"

Lol, deep down he knows he's spouting word salad crap while being cuckolded.
Exactly. His word salad was cringey.