Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think there are signs about a young woman that foretell her turning into a cow?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about the former Baywatch babe Yasmine Bleeth turning into a cow, and it got me thinking:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/6k0q90
my opinion: There are some signs, such as having a sturdy bone structure, which indicates that the genes that made such sturdiness are there because they were needed to support the loading.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at their moms. If she looks like her mom in her 20's, she will look even more like her mother in her 40's.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Howie is right about the inherited DNA aspect, but I would add to look at both mom and dad. A young child learns how to eat by following the family meal structure and appetite …
Yea. Sometimes the girl is her dad...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yea. Sometimes the girl is her dad...
Yep, dna comes from both parents. A prime example of family appetites is Honey boo boo. Extreme case because she packed it on young, but it can be mentally internalized and show up later also…

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at their moms. If she looks like her mom in her 20's, she will look even more like her mother in her 40's.
This... if both her parents are large... you can be sure she will be as well.

It is genetics and how she was raised. The only way you get fat is if you consume more calories than you burn off... and these eating habits are learned at a young age and it is very hard to break out of that early conditioning.

When I met my ex she was in her early 20s (me mid 30s), she was smoking hot 5'7" 115 lbs and her mom was a disgusting cow. Now my ex is 40 and every week I see her dropping off the kids she looks more and more like my ex-mother-in-law, complete with that weird fatty camel hump thing going on in her upper back. When we were married I used to make her exercise and eat right, but since the divorce she has slipped into old bad habits and she is not aging well.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s so many ways it can go. I know women with bigger moms who are models. I know women with small moms who are big girls. It all depends on the individual and their motivations

Billtx49

Reaction score
There’s so many ways it can go. I know women with bigger moms who are models. I know women with small moms who are big girls. It all depends on the individual and their motivations
True, add in the female emotional eaters also. We see it all the time when women are feeling down, they eat foods calorie wise that are way outside their normal daily diet. Makes them feel better to splurge…
Don’t know it to be fact, but would bet a higher than normal percentage of depressed women are overweight.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This... if both her parents are large... you can be sure she will be as well.

It is genetics and how she was raised. The only way you get fat is if you consume more calories than you burn off... and these eating habits are learned at a young age and it is very hard to break out of that early conditioning.

When I met my ex she was in her early 20s (me mid 30s), she was smoking hot 5'7" 115 lbs and her mom was a disgusting cow. Now my ex is 40 and every week I see her dropping off the kids she looks more and more like my ex-mother-in-law, complete with that weird fatty camel hump thing going on in her upper back. When we were married I used to make her exercise and eat right, but since the divorce she has slipped into old bad habits and she is not aging well.
Hahaha that's a mighty good description of an ex.

Women generally don't age well as men do physically but they do age well past many men.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DNA isn’t as big as a factor as an inactive lifestyle and or a very liberal diet.
Get a girl who loves the gym and you won’t have to worry.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DNA isn’t as big as a factor as an inactive lifestyle and or a very liberal diet.
Get a girl who loves the gym and you won’t have to worry.
Exactly. Better to have a slightly wrinkled milf than a garden variety McDonalds-eating partner later

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more she cares about her looks in general, the more likely she'll at least try to maintain them. Especially if she loses her career and goes broke if she gets ugly (actress, model, stripper, etc.)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chicks, usually have fat attitudes, as well.
Just look for the signs. Bitchiness, entitled, feminism, etc.

These girls can only keep up the 'sweet girl' facade for so long.

Just wait them out.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few moving parts here. Based on my experience:

50%: LIFESTYLE CHOICES: Far and away the #1 factor. Does she workout regularly? Is she active? Have a larger dog (really good indicator as big dogs need exercise)? Does she eat healthy and aware of nutrition? Prefer hiking and biking over partying. Is she active in her spare time? Belong to a gym or yoga studio?
25%: Psychology: Women are notorious emotional eaters. They use it as a drug when they're under stress. No one is "up" and "happy" 100% of the time, but over time, you should get a feel for her attitude and general state of mind.
25%: Parent's DNA: Look at her mom, especially. Everybody is born with a certain body type. Look at sisters, brothers, etc.