"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Do you think the decriminalization of sex work would make women in general have a better attitude?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
A guy that is used to pay 100 euros for a sure lay with an 8, is not gonna spend that same amount for a chance to do it with a 6.

The girlfriend experience or the validation coming out of it wont surely balance for all the wasted time, wasted money and frustration in the process before hitting the jackpot.

If you cant see how this fact will balance things in the long run in terms or perception and decision, you are probably the best customer for disney movies.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,058
I don’t see consensual paid sex as gross, no.
No, I wasn't referring to that aspect. I was referring to the industrial-level volume of men that she is seeing, the type of men, and the fact that potentially there could be multiple guys doing other women inside the same establishment, the spiritual aspect of it. I've heard a British vlogger claim that he felt raped visiting an escort and the whole experience didn't feel spiritually honest. There is more than just the set-up.

Again, if I were to ever deal with an escort, I'd likely just use skype or something that doesn't involve actual physical contact with her so at least I can pass it off as something being on the other side of a computer screen rather than in real life.


AJ84 said:
And you’re right, a bad spouse can also be just as uncaring.

it’s just that it’s a 99.9% guarantee with a hooker. She’s not going to be a bit*h to him and will listen to his problems, sure, she’ll give him the girlfriend experience but she expects to be paid for that act. In that regard she doesn’t care, she will be sweet for money but it’s fake.
[/quote]

But if you have a break-up or divorce then isn't everything fake at the end of the day? You can't go back into your memory of any ex, replay it like a DVD, go over the parts where she says "I love you" or some intimate moment and say, that's real today because it's in my memory and I experienced it. Isn't it the same thing that way?

I had an ex-gf, an ex-wife, and visited two escorts in the past. They are all memories to me. They are all fake to me, in terms of having any meaning right now, because they are all gone. Do you think there is difference on that level of fake and real?
 
Last edited:
Top