Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that fat chicks donning "pin-up" attire & makeup actually makes them more desirable?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They still dont get it, men are into beauty, health and youth.

They think that just because a man in a suit is hotter than a man in blue jeans for them, the same happens for us.

They should stop squeezing their hamster powered brains to find "what works in terms of attires" and hit the gym, do diets and when it needs go to the surgeon.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

They think that just because a man in a suit is hotter than a man in blue jeans for them, the same happens for us.

They should stop squeezing their hamster powered brains to find "what works in terms of attires" and hit the gym, do diets and when it needs go to the surgeon.
LOVE ME FOR ME!!!! says every lady who's not in shape.

Yup, they do not get the fact that dudes want females who are healthy and take care of themselves. You have no idea how many times I've overheard in shops/restaurants/etc. females stating to others after they are married they can let themselves go or stop giving BJs. Or, on the other side, they yap with the other ladies how their BF/hubby is on them all the time to eat healthy and exercise. Ladies often times tell them to be themselves and leave the dude. Funny thing tells me if they are going after any dude with value, the get and stay in shape will be an issue. I don't understand how getting in shape and exercising is that hard to comprehend. IDK, maybe it's us.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
LOVE ME FOR ME!!!! says every lady who's not in shape.

Yup, they do not get the fact that dudes want females who are healthy and take care of themselves. You have no idea how many times I've overheard in shops/restaurants/etc. females stating to others after they are married they can let themselves go or stop giving BJs. Or, on the other side, they yap with the other ladies how their BF/hubby is on them all the time to eat healthy and exercise. Ladies often times tell them to be themselves and leave the dude. Funny thing tells me if they are going after any dude with value, the get and stay in shape will be an issue. I don't understand how getting in shape and exercising is that hard to comprehend. IDK, maybe it's us.
What is amazing to me is how hot some of these fat women who looked ugly become once they lose weight.

As an aside...the easiest way to bang a hot woman if you are average or below in looks is to find a woman like this who lost a lot of weight physically but mentally still sees herself as a "fat chick no guy wants".

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often find tubsters have perfect hair, nails and make up.
That's because it requires little or no effort compared to shifting the lard.
I have a female housemate that constantly complains she is fat.
Lunch today during her entirely sedentary chair based call handling job was a
grated cheese and salad cream cream sandwich on buttered white bread....
So quite literally a fat sandwich. SMH. That's on top of a bread based breakfast and
she's just off out for a restaurant meal now which will also involve half a bottle of
wine minimum. She's probably walked 100 steps all day and that's it. Yet the world
isn't fair because she's a porker. The mental gymnastics are remarkable. She sees me
go to the gym every day and live a 1 meal a day life and has made lots of comments
on how I'm getting into great shape yet can't see the correlation between my physique
getting better and the physical sacrifices I make to do so. I like sh1t food too, but I don't eat it.

Tinders full of these slim face, fat everything else birds. My theory is that these women
never shut up, add to that the constant chewing from all the eating gives their jaw a workout
the rest of their bodies never sees. A bit like that thing I keep seeing on You Tube.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it almost made me lose my lunch:
my opinion: :down::down::down::down::down:
I think they fall into the same trap that I've been in.

We think that if we handle the grooming and cover the gray hair and use pretty makeup that it will be enough of a starting effort to change appearance.
All these things are affordable in tiny chunks of money spent and fool us into thinking we are becoming better looking.

Really, the decision has to be made to spend that money on a personal trainer and food coach.

Let the hair go gray, do only minimal makeup and minimal grooming spending and concentrate entirely on body game improvement.

Its like we are getting small increases of ego boosts with the makeup, hair and grooming improvements and don't realise that the weight loss and toning up and eating clean will have more dramatic and longlasting effects on appearance.

The body game improvement pill is the hardest pill to swallow.

I should actually make these changes myself.

I will cancel next week's hair appointment now. That's a certain amount of money that can go towards getting scorched earth on bodygame improvement.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What is amazing to me is how hot some of these fat women who looked ugly become once they lose weight.

As an aside...the easiest way to bang a hot woman if you are average or below in looks is to find a woman like this who lost a lot of weight physically but mentally still sees herself as a "fat chick no guy wants".
Yea, but to get a female to exercise to get there can be challenging. A dude needs to stick to his guns if he wants her to get into shape and willing to walk if she doesn't. The only way to get them to do this is the fear of losing what they've worked so hard to obtain. It can be done, but she has to want it (and you bad enough).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you think that fat chicks donning "pin-up" attire & makeup actually makes them more desirable?"

1603040635217.jpeg

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't get it. Most of what they waste money on makes very little difference to how attractive men find them. And men are also not hive minded like they are, so trying to use peer pressure to influence our sexual preferences is not going to work.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Feminism has been trying to tell men what is beautiful for years now. They are trying to condition the next generation of boys/men that if they want a woman they are going to have to tolerate even find attractive fat women. A feminist can rattle off a thousand things they don't like or dont find attractive in men, even discriminate against men, and the liberal world condones it.

If a man mentions anything he doesn't find attractive in women today he is a fat shammer a monster a horrible human being.

This may work on the soy boys and the low T friendzoned freddy but Real Men will always be attracted to what they are attracted to. Not to what they are told to be attracted to.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Did that once. She had what appeared to be a smoking hot body with big fake cans. She told me she had lost a lot of weight. We got naked and there was loose skin everywhere. Even worse, she had tried to have some of it surgically removed and she had scars all over. So just about every part of her body was covered in either saggy skin or major scarring. It was how I'd imagine it was trying to get it on with Frankenstein. Even still had some stitches on some of her newest incisions. Never went back for seconds but saw her out with others and wondered if they knew what they were in for.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this ironic and disgusting from a sports company(Nike in this case). Clearly, they are after $ and caving into the public's popularity on what's acceptable. This isn't workout wear for working out. It's workout wear for fatties that pretend they work out and wanna look stylish.
Never buying from this company again.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see plenty of tubsters at the gym in head to toe lycra looking like badly stuffed sausages.
They seem to spend most of their time sat on machines looking at their phones.
Just an observation.