"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Do you think pumping iron could really help all incels?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
False.

In my humble opinion I attract all kinds of women, reagrdless of their dedication to fitness/gym.

Conversely: I am attracted to all kinds of women, regardless of their dedication to fitness/gym.

I love curvy women who are a few pounds overweight. I'll often prefer that type over a superfit looking chick.
But being a chubby chaser doesn't require a man to be muscular. :rolleyes:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
Certain countries in Asia, its compulsory to do military service, both for girls and boys.

In Singapore its compulsory for all males aged 18, citizens and permanent residents, failure to report for duty is a fine and/or jail term.
Well, at least this isn't the punishment! :eek::eek::eek:

 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
If you dont train then i dont respect you as a man PERIOD.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Absolutely agree. I have much respect for the pook-meister but I personally think his thread about transforming his physique via weighlifting was largely fictitious. Pook never shared photos either.
Hmm, I was expecting somebody to give me sh!t about that one...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
If I was in power I would introduce 1 year military service to all boys

There won't be many incels left after that bill

Discipline, masculinity, team work, role models, life skills

You flush these down the toilet and wonder why the world is a mess
you know in some parts of the world that is common, don't solve sh!t, at worse it make you waste a year, since no one would hire you because of it

but going to gym works on your mind, you are doing soemthing and see results (you should at least), then you get more willing to do it, with boost your confidence, and make you leave you damn house for at least a hour and if you are willing you can make a new social circle.

when I found this forum, the first thing I did a little before was rejoin a gym and workout, that with the forum make me push a little, with make me join a group of people I don't even know to go and skydive, doing so make me work on me getting a social circle to spend some time with.

thing is simple there is no one rule fix all, you need to work on several fronts to fix your issues, doing a little will add in the end, but the very first step would be to learn to push yourself
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Its not about pain or muscles in my opinion, it all starts with a man who for the first time despite his environment and upbringing starts to feel like a man and not like an undefined creature.

Once you feel like a man for the first time, a virtuous cycle begins and many more benefits and actions happen.

It may takes a huge fire to burn a forest but that huge fire needed a small spark to begin.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
If it worked then I'd be going to the Gym and pumping iron too. Obviously it doesn't work or everyone would be doing it.
Bull****. I am the definition of puberty done right. If could do it, so can everyone else. I can go days without eating food, and went days without water once willingly.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'd love to see some statistics as to whether it does any good

My guess would be that it does

Singapore has a very low crime rate it seems

But that's probably numerous factors
I don't think it does, from an Asian perspective, most view Singaporean men as 'soft' due to them living and growing up in a city state.

However, from my own observation, compared to those raised in European cities, Singaporean men has an added advantage, they're less inclined to feel privileged and hard work ethics is drilled into their psyche.

As for safety, its likely cultural, Tokyo, Singapore, Stockholm and perhaps Sydney could be considered safe cities to raise families.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Well, at least this isn't the punishment! :eek::eek::eek:

Yeah I’ve watch a canning and a hanging. It cost me five Singapore dollars. All punishments are public.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Lol aren't you a personal trainer? Get in my line of work; you'll learn to respect many men that don't work out.

No im not a personal trainer. What line of work are you in? Being a male porn fluffer?
 
U

user43770

Guest
@Julian watch a man, that's great at his craft, build a piece of infrastructure - that most people take for granted - and spend 12 hours doing it.

I bet you'll learn to forgive his not working out. Get out of the office some time and look around.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
@Julian watch a man, that's great at his craft, build a piece of infrastructure - that most people take for granted - and spend 12 hours doing it.

I bet you'll learn to forgive his not working out. Get out of the office some time and look around.
Yeah every society needs its lower tier level of people to perform the slave tasks. Ill build my strength in a a high level luxury air conditioned gym filled with hot cardio bunnys. U can keep slaving in the streets, wagecel.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Yeah every society needs its lower tier level of people to perform the slave tasks. Ill build my strength in a a high level luxury air conditioned gym filled with hot cardio bunnys. U can keep slaving in the streets, wagecel.
Wagecels, lol. You must be posting your illiterate ramblings from a high-rise in some big city. No work for you, huh? Especially with your hands, huh?

I just reminded myself of Juvenile's song.

 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top