"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Do you think pumping iron could really help all incels?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this about one of the POTUS candidates, and it got me interested:
He started to lift weights, mostly to try to get dates, and was proud to be able to bench press 225 pounds eight to 10 times in a row.
I must say that at my peak I was about at this level, perhaps a bit higher as I recall doing 8 reps of 245 (all time max 285).
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I was reading this about one of the POTUS candidates, and it got me interested:

I must say that at my peak I was about at this level, perhaps a bit higher as I recall doing 8 reps of 245 (all time max 285).
If it worked then I'd be going to the Gym and pumping iron too. Obviously it doesn't work or everyone would be doing it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
You need to have some muscle mass so you are not some lanky dude. I don’t think women really go after ripped gym rats unless the woman herself is a gym rat. You can’t have big beer belly either that’s a turn off for most women.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Lifting rules. Everyone should do it.

It’s not about how much you lift, either, when you are trying to add muscle mass. Every body size is different and different body types (i.e. ecto/meso/endomorphic) can lift different amounts to a certain limit.

In one year I’ve added nearly 10 lbs to my frame, and I’m incredibly lean. Have definitely noticed just my confidence has boosted and I look great, plus women are starting to notice me for my physical stature, vs just face looks now, which totally rules.
 

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
How are you an Alpha if you're not in shape? Lets not Kid ourselves here. It's ok to be just beginning but you should at least be working on it.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
In my opinion and my own experience, It's not only the body and strength that changes a Man, Its the king hormone: Testosterone. This hormone is being suppressed A LOT in today's society. A few years ago when I was at my leanest and my physique was rock hard, I cycled it and It made such a dramatic change that can't be denied. The mental clarity, the deep ambition and determination, the feeling of being bold, strong and fearless, it was all amazing. Imagine being a Man who likes to approach Women,... being on testosterone will increase that 10X. Women can "smell" this on a Man and he will ooze sex appeal and aura. Combine that with a huge feeling of confidence and a lean hard physique.... forget about it.... it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Obviously im not trying to promote anyone on here to go and start cycling different sh!t lol but I'm just saying, I believe Testosterone is the true ingredient to success for Men.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
It works (source: Espi)
If people are expecting it to be some sort of magic pill, then no, it doesn't work.
But it helps.

Different people, different body types, and different personalities will have different rates of return on their effort. A lot depends on what their real issue with women is. If it's mental, emotional, psychological, or even social, chances are lifting won't solve that for them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
The question wasn't how to get lean and muscular, it was about helping incels. And I said lifting could help. But whether or not it would solve the incel's problem depends on what the incel's issue is to begin with.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Not even sure what an incel is and quite frankly I don't even care.
Well, that won't stop me from telling you. :)
Incel stands for "involuntarily celibate". I don't think he has to be a virgin necessarily, but at this particular point in time he'd like to be getting laid, but hasn't been able to, for whatever reason.

I agree everyone should eat well and exercise regardless, I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that.

I've just seen a lot of these threads on here and the bodybuilding forum, and it seems like lifting brings in chicks for some guys, and for other guys not so much. There's a whole spectrum there. Clearly it works better for some people than others.

I started lifting in my early 20s, but I was so scrawny when I started, it took a long time for me just to "catch up" with the average guy. Even so, I still got women before I lifted. I never noticed any sudden "night turned into day" switch with regard to women, like some guys report. Part of that may be because I started with kind of like a runner's body, I was very fit and athletic, just not muscular. Not like how a fat guy who drops 70 pounds might see a more drastic transformation.

Or maybe because it was such a long process. Or maybe because by the time I did start seeing better results with women I had improved in several areas, and it was hard to pin that success down to one particular thing.
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
Simple answer no.

But I can help build confidence.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
If I was in power I would introduce 1 year military service to all boys

There won't be many incels left after that bill

Discipline, masculinity, team work, role models, life skills

You flush these down the toilet and wonder why the world is a mess
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think part of an incel’s problem is “learned helplessness.” It’s not the same thing as laziness.

If you’re depressed and/or stuck in a loop of negativity, you might not believe that some course of action (like working out) will help you. So you don’t bother.

Laziness is more like, “I know this will work and help my situation, but it’s too hard or will take too long so I won’t bother.”

Not to split hairs, but I think it’s an important distinction.

Step 1 is you must genuinely believe that a certain course of action WILL (or likely will) help you.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Agree and it used to baffle me that guys disagree with this. But now I get it: they disagree because they're jealous-bitter-haters.
As someone who went from a doughy 230 to a lean 190 I can assure any doubters that women do notice and it's muuuch easier to attract them now, despite me being basically the same person, personality wise, as before. I'm 49 and look younger than I did ten years ago, and you attract women based on how you look and act as opposed to your actual age. Foregoing pizza, beer, and an hour or so of my day to hit the gym, to make it happen is a very small price to pay.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If I was in power I would introduce 1 year military service to all boys

There won't be many incels left after that bill

Discipline, masculinity, team work, role models, life skills

You flush these down the toilet and wonder why the world is a mess
Certain countries in Asia, its compulsory to do military service, both for girls and boys.

In Singapore its compulsory for all males aged 18, citizens and permanent residents, failure to report for duty is a fine and/or jail term.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Certain countries in Asia, its compulsory to do military service, both for girls and boys.

In Singapore its compulsory for all males aged 18, citizens and permanent residents, failure to report for duty is a fine and/or jail term.
I'd love to see some statistics as to whether it does any good

My guess would be that it does

Singapore has a very low crime rate it seems

But that's probably numerous factors
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top