"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Do you think out of control hypergamy is the reason for the epidemic of chicks ghosting?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me perturbed:
Apologies if I end up ghosting you,” I jokingly said to my Bumble match as we had our first FaceTime date. Two weeks later, I had discreetly unfollowed him on all social media, deleted his messages and his number. It was almost as if our interactions had never even taken place. That was three months ago and also the point I realised I had an issue: I can’t stop ghosting people.
Finding myself newly single in my early 20s meant I had my pick of the crop. It was raining men. I downloaded every major dating app and spoke to dozens of guys on a daily basis. It became like the X Factor, and the men who didn’t get picked to go to the next round (aka an in real life date), got ghosted.
my opinion: These chicks are merely living out their feminine imperative, and horny, desperate men without options are feeding into it. These gals' grandmothers' peers who had ghosted their suitors ended up becoming harridan old maids.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Bro great post btw. I dont think men understand the pure abundance a decent looking chick in her early 20s has. It is insane. I had a women on a date literally say " I am inundated by men". Similar to what this chick said " its raining men".

Do you know what that amount of abundance does to the human psyche? Let alone the FEMALE ( childlike) psyche. It ruins you. It even ruins men to a certain degree. Ask lil Wayne how he treats groupies lol. I once had a rotation of 4 chicks in college and I turned into a bad human. I was feeling myself too much. Power corrupts. They will ghost you because they can until they cant.

This is why we should have never opened the Pandora's box of dating. No successful society uses dating as a method of mate selection. Does not work.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Oh btw I was talking to a chick the other day. She said some girls ghost men after sex as a way to get back at men. This is especially true if they recently got their heart broken. Damaged women use ghosting to hurt men. They know its messed up. But in their head they justify it because men dont have feelings and some Chad bad boy hurt her.

Another reason they ghost is because they cant do it in person. In person her true attraction for you will shine through. Over technology you are nothing but a name in her celly. She can trick herself into thinking she doesn't like you. This is why when you see them they like you but once you leave they become indifferent.
 
Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
The last part of the human brain to the develop is the frontal lobe, responsible for morals and ethics. It's not fully developed until 25 in men and 27 in women. This girl doesn't understand that she's undermining herself because she doesn't have the capacity to understand the implications. She's basically writing about her chronic unaccountability and lack of empathy. She's cheating herself out of maturing into a higher functioning adult.

It's interesting that the posts in this thread talk about ghosting as if it has some power over you. Do you know what I think when a girl dismisses me or ghosts me? "Huh she must be going through some shiit or is looking for something else."

Fun fact: not everyone will like you and you won't like everyone. So why would that shock you?

I get enough positive feedback from the world and others to be extremely confident in myself. I also couldn't care less if I'm single the rest of my life. Who cares? I don't give people power over me like that.

If you're disturbed by a ghoster quit dating and work on yourself until you're a machine with ice in your veins. Then work on flipping on the ice only when necessary.

I don't see an 'epidemic' at all, just business as usual.
 
Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Do you know what I think when a girl dismisses me or ghosts me?
she deserves to be stoned when your 3 dates in and shes even spent money on you the 2nd date...to show super high interest

leading someone on is wrong.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
If you're disturbed by a ghoster quit dating and work on yourself until you're a machine with ice in your veins.
this part i agree with , a respectable amount of bast4rd works first time everytime.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
she deserves to be stoned when your 3 dates in and shes even spent money on you the 2nd date...to show super high interest

leading someone on is wrong.
That's pretty extreme... Why are you so emotional about a girl losing interest and not having the balls to say it? It happens all the time. You should brush it off like it's nothing, even if you're 10 dates in. Don't be so invested in women.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
You should brush it off like it's nothing, even if you're 10 dates in.
Im not brushing anything off, this is why women are going round behaving like they do, your blaze act of indifference does nothing.

ghosting me if we've barely spoke is fine, ghosting me 2 months in when you've led me on that very day, deserves accountablity
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Do you know what that amount of abundance does to the human psyche? Let alone the FEMALE ( childlike) psyche. It ruins you. It even ruins men to a certain degree.
I agree

This reaches further than dating apps whether people realize it or not.

Technology and internet has brought on the Paradox of Choice.

This bleeds over not only in dating, but music, movies, foods, products, etc.

Remember when we actually had a few radio stations, cassette tapes/cd's, video rental stores, bricks and mortar stores, etc?
Back then we could actually remember songs, movies, titles, etc. Now with abundance, we don't place as much value, focus, effort on things anymore and they become like a passing wind where we tend to forget things or discard easily. The value of those things then goes down as we don't cherish it as much.

Human's also have a hard time making good choices the more options we are presented with. For example, it's sad that it takes me 2-5x longer to buy a simple product on Amazon for example due to so many options.

In dating, we may forget names, faces, who we had sex with, etc due to abundance and so many options.

I've actually rematched with 4 girls within the last 2 years where they totally didn't remember me, even though we had actually physically gone out. Pathetic...
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
man even fat women with a pretty face can literally put up a profile and get some **** RIGHT NOW. it takes not very long at all
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Im not brushing anything off, this is why women are going round behaving like they do, your blaze act of indifference does nothing.

ghosting me if we've barely spoke is fine, ghosting me 2 months in when you've led me on that very day, deserves accountablity
The key to appearing godly is displaying effortlessness in all actions. Displaying frustration or becoming angry shows a lack of control, over the self and over the environment. Act as if you have everything you need and will get everything you want in time. That's the attitude of abundance, of a king, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Then you can ponder what it means to be a good king.

In other words the way you carry yourself will often determine how you're treated. Appearing vulgar or common will cause people to disrespect you in the long run.

If my gaze turns to a new woman the other simply ceases to exist in my reality. That's enough to keep interested women in line.

My energy goes to women that show respect and adore me, and wouldn't you know it that's all I have in my life, women that adore me. The twisted, depressed, crazy, disrespectful, are filtered out by me not engaging with them after politely dismissing myself.

Her lesson is my absence.

If you really think giving women more attention when they ignore you is the answer then I'm here to tell you that will bring you the exact opposite of what you want.
 
Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Many Women today, since they have an abundance of options, are holding out for the "top" sexually appealing Men. I would say things look like this in society...

Facebook Group Cover.jpg
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Humans, as well as our primate relatives, must have 3 needs in order to survive: 1) Security, or else you have anxiety 2) Stimulation, or you'll be bored 3) Identity, otherwise you'll be anonymous

So if you get separated from the group (for baboons it's the "troop"), then you're gonna get eaten (security) by the harshness of this world (for baboons it's Leopards and Cheetahs; lions need a lot more meat). We are ALL insecure, anonymous, and unstimulated because we are all, via our social conditioning, Sep-ar-ated from the our tribe(s) or group. No one notices why we are all depressed, disenfranchised. We no longer have our own Troops (that we don't Dare stray away from). The (younger) Omega in a troop cries out when he sees a leopard on the boundaries of their territory, the Alpha comes over to inspect and summons whatever aggression or strength he can to take care of it. The Alpha relies on the Omega (the alarm) and vice versa (security). Fighting (competition or stimulation) for Rank whether it's 2nd or 6th or 7th provides the identity. The alpha will break up trouble/fighting within the group. Even the omegas eventually develop an identity, the town drunk, whatever.

We're missing all these things today for having no troop to stick to, day in and day out, year in and year out. I don't know about you but my family over the years has been chipped away little by little and now is almost non-existent.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
No. I do it just as often as women do it to me. What is there to say?

"Sorry, I think you gained 40 lbs and don't find you attractive"?

"Sorry, I think you are so boring I would rather watch paint dry"?

"Sorry, you definitely are not as fun in person as you seemed"?

I mean guys who get all up in arms about this stuff clearly are not talking to enough women because if they were they might not even notice they haven't talked to one in a few days.
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
No. I do it just as often as women do it to me. What is there to say?

"Sorry, I think you gained 40 lbs and don't find you attractive"?

"Sorry, I think you are so boring I would rather watch paint dry"?

"Sorry, you definitely are not as fun in person as you seemed"?

I mean guys who get all up in arms about this stuff clearly are not talking to enough women because if they were they might not even notice they haven't talked to one in a few days.
right?
women arent difficult at alll
just look at the signs bro
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top