"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Do you think out of control hypergamy is the reason for the epidemic of chicks ghosting?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
So at 5'5", I must be radioactive on OLD. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yes. However, I know one 5'5" man who is good at getting laid on apps. He was also good at getting laid on websites when I first met him in the early 2010s. He was not that great approaching in person at bars with me when we did that together at times in the 2010s.

I've definitely felt negative vibes from women regarding my height.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I was reading this, and it got me perturbed:


my opinion: These chicks are merely living out their feminine imperative, and horny, desperate men without options are feeding into it. These gals' grandmothers' peers who had ghosted their suitors ended up becoming harridan old maids.
Most women are cowards. There's a reason why we have the saying "be a man".
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
The key to appearing godly is displaying effortlessness in all actions. Displaying frustration or becoming angry shows a lack of control, over the self and over the environment. Act as if you have everything you need and will get everything you want in time. That's the attitude of abundance, of a king, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Then you can ponder what it means to be a good king.

In other words the way you carry yourself will often determine how you're treated. Appearing vulgar or common will cause people to disrespect you in the long run.

If my gaze turns to a new woman the other simply ceases to exist in my reality. That's enough to keep interested women in line.

My energy goes to women that show respect and adore me, and wouldn't you know it that's all I have in my life, women that adore me. The twisted, depressed, crazy, disrespectful, are filtered out by me not engaging with them after politely dismissing myself.

Her lesson is my absence.

If you really think giving women more attention when they ignore you is the answer then I'm here to tell you that will bring you the exact opposite of what you want.
Yes, that is good advice. I have followed this advice for several years. it's the mentality that is taught in the DJ bible. I am a prince. I'm better than any man. If you reject me, it dose'nt affect me in the slightest. Confidence mentality - i can have any woman i want. If you don't like me, your loss. Gold resonates from me. I can get rejected 100 times and it won't affect my mentality.

Fact is though, Chad gets way more girls than me because chad is a jerk. Women go for jerks, not nice guys. - you say, yes i've heard/read that a million times. Some guys know a lot of tricks and seduction materials, but a lot of it comes down to genetics and your personality, who you are as a person. I' not going to change who i am, for women. I'm more than fine with that.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
So at 5'5", I must be radioactive on OLD. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
When I was in shape and a gym regular my personal trainer was under 5'5", but he had a reasonably pretty, 5'7" athletic girl. Reason most likely is that he is ripped as fûck and a funny guy in general. They're married now and have a son, and I wish him all the best.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Yes, that is good advice. I have followed this advice for several years. it's the mentality that is taught in the DJ bible. I am a prince. I'm better than any man. If you reject me, it dose'nt affect me in the slightest. Confidence mentality - i can have any woman i want. If you don't like me, your loss. Gold resonates from me. I can get rejected 100 times and it won't affect my mentality.

Fact is though, Chad gets way more girls than me because chad is a jerk. Women go for jerks, not nice guys. - you say, yes i've heard/read that a million times. Some guys know a lot of tricks and seduction materials, but a lot of it comes down to genetics and your personality, who you are as a person. I' not going to change who i am, for women. I'm more than fine with that.
Chad is a myth. There is no one man that attracts all women. Sure a man can be attractive to a large group of women, but that doesn't make him any more of a man than you or I. Lay count is completely overrated. You could meet one girl and have a love life that would make almost any man envious(not that that should be your goal).
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Chad is a myth. There is no one man that attracts all women. Sure a man can be attractive to a large group of women, but that doesn't make him any more of a man than you or I. Lay count is completely overrated. You could meet one girl and have a love life that would make almost any man envious(not that that should be your goal).
Chad is not a myth. Women are attracted to boneheads. JERKS. Hardworking guys with a really good job dry their vaginas.
 

Xanderson

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
79
Reaction score
64
Age
43
Too much attention gives them unlimited choices simple plus simp behaviour and thirsty guys
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Chad is not a myth. Women are attracted to boneheads. JERKS. Hardworking guys with a really good job dry their vaginas.
You can still be a 'jerk', 'alpha' working in a well paid corp job. Obviously plenty of wet blankets working in those offices too.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
I've actually rematched with 4 girls within the last 2 years where they totally didn't remember me, even though we had actually physically gone out. Pathetic...
I had a girl who svcked my dyck in September right after my break up. We matched in December and didn't remember me until I gave her my phone number. How many other phallu's do you think she inhaled from sept-Dec not to remember mine. That's some scary shyt

Some of these women have no many options meeting so many men that they forgot who they svcking off
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Chad is not a myth. Women are attracted to boneheads. JERKS. Hardworking guys with a really good job dry their vaginas.
Chad is an ideal, there is no such thing as a perfect man, just like there's no such thing as a perfect woman.

Women are attracted to men that are uninhibited and go after what they want, it doesn't matter what collar job the man works. A jerk is better than a man that is lying to himself and acting nice in hopes of getting something in return. The former comes from a place of giving, confidence, and authenticity, the latter comes from a place of lack and insecurity.

If you don't find your work fulfilling then consider switching careers, or adopt some hobbies that make you feel more alive.
 

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
464
I agree with all of this. Honestly, the most luck I have had so far on the apps has been with 'older' women (32, 33, 29, 28, and youngest was 27). I can't even imagine talking to a 21 year old at this point, and I'm only 28. I just find them to be boring and too self-absorbed to take seriously. In today's day and age, especially with the rise of OLD since COVID, I can't imagine how inflated these younger girls egos have become..
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
The last part of the human brain to the develop is the frontal lobe, responsible for morals and ethics. It's not fully developed until 25 in men and 27 in women. This girl doesn't understand that she's undermining herself because she doesn't have the capacity to understand the implications. She's basically writing about her chronic unaccountability and lack of empathy. She's cheating herself out of maturing into a higher functioning adult.

It's interesting that the posts in this thread talk about ghosting as if it has some power over you. Do you know what I think when a girl dismisses me or ghosts me? "Huh she must be going through some shiit or is looking for something else."

Fun fact: not everyone will like you and you won't like everyone. So why would that shock you?

I get enough positive feedback from the world and others to be extremely confident in myself. I also couldn't care less if I'm single the rest of my life. Who cares? I don't give people power over me like that.

If you're disturbed by a ghoster quit dating and work on yourself until you're a machine with ice in your veins. Then work on flipping on the ice only when necessary.

I don't see an 'epidemic' at all, just business as usual.
I love reading posts like these. Awesome share
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
The key to appearing godly is displaying effortlessness in all actions. Displaying frustration or becoming angry shows a lack of control, over the self and over the environment. Act as if you have everything you need and will get everything you want in time. That's the attitude of abundance, of a king, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Then you can ponder what it means to be a good king.

In other words the way you carry yourself will often determine how you're treated. Appearing vulgar or common will cause people to disrespect you in the long run.

If my gaze turns to a new woman the other simply ceases to exist in my reality. That's enough to keep interested women in line.

My energy goes to women that show respect and adore me, and wouldn't you know it that's all I have in my life, women that adore me. The twisted, depressed, crazy, disrespectful, are filtered out by me not engaging with them after politely dismissing myself.

Her lesson is my absence.

If you really think giving women more attention when they ignore you is the answer then I'm here to tell you that will bring you the exact opposite of what you want.
Make notes
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Chad is an ideal, there is no such thing as a perfect man, just like there's no such thing as a perfect woman.

Women are attracted to men that are uninhibited and go after what they want, it doesn't matter what collar job the man works. A jerk is better than a man that is lying to himself and acting nice in hopes of getting something in return. The former comes from a place of giving, confidence, and authenticity, the latter comes from a place of lack and insecurity.

If you don't find your work fulfilling then consider switching careers, or adopt some hobbies that make you feel more alive.
I did'nt say Chad was perfect. Chad is Chad.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Yes, that is good advice. I have followed this advice for several years. it's the mentality that is taught in the DJ bible. I am a prince. I'm better than any man. If you reject me, it dose'nt affect me in the slightest. Confidence mentality - i can have any woman i want. If you don't like me, your loss. Gold resonates from me. I can get rejected 100 times and it won't affect my mentality.

Fact is though, Chad gets way more girls than me because chad is a jerk. Women go for jerks, not nice guys. - you say, yes i've heard/read that a million times. Some guys know a lot of tricks and seduction materials, but a lot of it comes down to genetics and your personality, who you are as a person. I' not going to change who i am, for women. I'm more than fine with that.
No, Chad gets way more girls because he's way more attractive than you, and he is a jerk because he can be a jerk and still get poontang.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
No, Chad gets way more girls because he's way more attractive than you, and he is a jerk because he can be a jerk and still get poontang.
More attractive in what ways?
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
More attractive in what ways?
Physical fitness & popularity, especially with girls. This increasingly contributes to an IDGAF attitude which is attractive, too. It's a snowball rolling downhill.

Can only get bigger.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Physical fitness & popularity, especially with girls. This increasingly contributes to an IDGAF attitude which is attractive, too. It's a snowball rolling downhill.

Can only get bigger.
Popularity was enough attractant in its own right. You don't even have to be fit. But add good fitness, good dressing and Popularity you'll have many women desiring you for the "basic instinct" form of sex.
 
Top